2 in critical condition after West Ca...

2 in critical condition after West Carrollton car crash

There are 77 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Jan 22, 2010, titled 2 in critical condition after West Carrollton car crash. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

A single car crash on Student Street next to West Carrollton High School has left two men between the ages of 18 and 20 in critical condition at Miami Valley Hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Old Cold Warrior

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2010
On the bright side, if the young and the dumb [who pay no taxes and make no income] die because of speeding, it at least keeps them from breeding and bottom feeding; because some of these goofy youths should not be allowed to reproduce; especially since these dumb young 'hos jus' tell me "NO!".
concerned citizen

Dayton, OH

#2 Jan 23, 2010
That is the most cold hearted thing i have ever heard and you should feel bad for saying it's ok for them to die. These people have family who love them and need them. I feel bad for you cause you must be alone.
Are you Kidding me

Milford, OH

#3 Jan 23, 2010
I am a cousin to one of the boys in the accident and I really don't appreciate your idiotic comment.
You have no idea what or how the accident happened.
Regardless they are human beings and the world would actually be a better place without people who have no concern for human life like yourself.
One of those boys mom

West Chester, OH

#4 Jan 23, 2010
u dumb stupid person. I am ones of thems mom. And they both have jobs thank u very much. U are a cold hearted SOB who thinks their better than everyone else when u are worthless. My son was the passenger and has yet to determine his injures. Then the driver I am sure is feeling pretty bad about his best friend fighting for his life. Everyone has made mistakes at some point in their life and this is one that is going to effect both of them for the rest of their lives. If all u can do is be negative then keep your mouth shut.
MJP

West Chester, OH

#5 Jan 23, 2010
Does anyone know who the two boys were?
leatherneck

West Chester, OH

#6 Jan 23, 2010
Let me ask you something Mr. Old Cold Warrior, You live in Goshen Ohio. It is rural country.Does that automatically mean you receive food stamps and sleep with your sister. I think anymore we are too quick to judge people.Personally I think you are the one that should not breed.
The Old Cold Warrior

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 23, 2010
Boo hoo. Old news. Heard it all before when I was a kid with a radio or a TV screen, dumb young kids drive and die, going too fast to show their ass, lessons unlearned, whining at makeshift shrines, lighting candles and letting loose balloons, doing their best to compete in compassion contests. And then their dumbass friends will do it all again. Boo hoo, how do I prove that I am more caring and compassionate than you? You are reasonably safe from me, you see, because as a mature 20th century man, I do not have a cell phone, inside my car or at home, on which to chatter, chirp, text or tweet. So don't this at least make me sane, sensible, sensitive, smart, considerate and sweet? And I do not drive fast to show my ass.
The New Cool Warrior

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jan 23, 2010
I can be sensitive and sweet and thereby compete with the best and all the rest in patriotism and compasson contest! I just lit a candle! Ain't it real? Can you feel it? Now, leave me alone and let me watch TV!
The Duke of Hazard

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jan 23, 2010
Don't let the net get you upset!

http://www.topix.com/album/detail/dayton-oh/7...
Leon Harrison

Cincinnati, OH

#10 Jan 23, 2010
Sorry, I have to ration my compassion and it all went to Haiti, maybe, because of what I've heard and seen on my TV screen. Does that make me heartless, if not smartless, and mean? Lookie, I even have to quit buying Girl Scout cookies and donating my loot to all of these cute little moochers, because the ugly government ones can take my taxes with the power of the courts and the gun.
One of those boys mom

West Chester, OH

#11 Jan 23, 2010
Old man u I am sure have speed at some point in your life. We all have so don't bitch and just some of us have been lucky. Sorry these two young boys wasn't as lucky. U sit by your kids bedside with a serve head injure and tell me how u feel. My son may never be the same, but he made his choice got in that car. Now he is paying the price what more do u want u cold SOB. Have u ever had to know what it feels like to lose a child or know that your child may never be the same. I have on both counts. To wish death on a person is just wrong and stupid. In doing so u wish death for yourself or for some of your loved ones. So just remember what u wish on another u are wishing upon yourself. So when u lose a loved one it may be your very own fault for your cold hearted wishes for these two boys. And trust me u aren't Mr. Perfect u are just a cold man who has no human compassion. Its people like u that make this world we live in so unhuman and don't have anything good to offer this world.
dan

West Chester, OH

#12 Jan 23, 2010
Old man i know both boys and you have to be one dumb SOB to say something like that.Why dont you come to Dayton ill be more then happy to meet you if you want my number ill give to you.
1 of the boys Little Sis

West Chester, OH

#13 Jan 23, 2010
your one of the most heartless SOB's i've seen write some selfless thing like that. WOW you don't know either of them and you are so fast to judge them like you know them! well old guy u don't and u need to keep your selfless words to your crappy self, really no1 deserves to be in a car wreck and have what your saying said about or to them. so think about what you say old dude and what you do cause karma is a B and it will bite you in the butt.
A Close Friend

West Chester, OH

#14 Jan 23, 2010
I can tell you one thing buddy real quick. You don't know or even have any clue about these two men. What you need to do is keep your rude as* comments to yourself. What does paying taxes have anything to do with somebodies life?? Seriously. How in the hell would you feel if somebody said the stupid, non caring things about your loved one or friend? I don't think you would like it! These 2 men didn't deserve to go through what happened by any mean and nobody deserves to hear any of these things that somebody like you has to say. Careless much. Take your words and shove them buddy! When karma comes around and gets you in your as* like a gay man would maybe your dumbas* careless stupid as* self will realize how life really is.
friend

AOL

#15 Jan 23, 2010
I hope and pray the young men and their families get through this nightmare and find peace. Many of us have driven too fast in our younger years and got by without a scratch. This is one of those times someone did not get by with it. Take this as another hard lesson in life and learn from it. Make wise choices. We can learn from others mistakes and not take chances. Love your children and parents. You never know when something tragic might happen to them.
Jezzika

Dayton, OH

#16 Jan 24, 2010
Both boys were great boys! Cared & was there for you! Every person has a fault, and that was theirs, they shouldn't have gotten into the car that night but they did. All I can say for "warrior" who made up the name to make up for his small "ego" needs to get a life! Grow the hell up! Wishing this on young men, as great as they are, is only going to come back & bite you in the butt! I just hope its you it bites, not an innocent by standard to teach you a lesson! I am close with the one fighting for his life, that kid by far has shown & proven himself worth more than this! He doesn't deserve to be put down by some POS redneck that is to busy screwing some hole in the ground who has no life! And before you make another response like you did, Id think long & hard before you do or you can kiss your computer goodbye! You see I'm not a dumb POS living in the hills running my mouth, I have an education & I know how to track down IP addresses, you see when you typed in the little captcha code to submit your entry, it saves your IP address! So stop with the bull! My friend doesn't need this going on while he is fighting for his life! He is the best kind of friend you could ever ask for! Funny & there whenever you need him! SO shut your mouth before your computer becomes a paper weight for your sisters naked pictures!
Co Worker

Dayton, OH

#17 Jan 24, 2010
Josh is in my thoughts. I have been praying for him everyday.
One of those boys mom

Dayton, OH

#18 Jan 24, 2010
To the Co Worker thank u. He needs all the prayers he can get. Thank u.
Jezzika

Dayton, OH

#19 Jan 25, 2010
Josh is loved by so many & prayed for by us all! We just hope & pray that God will keep him under his wing & guide him through this! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. TO be honest this world needs more people like him! He is the most honest, down to earth, kindest, funniest person you would ever meet. He would do anything & everything he could to help you! He truly is a free spirit! Not to mention the girls just loved him! lol Im glad I was lucky enough to meet him & become friends with him!
Leon Harrison

Cincinnati, OH

#20 Jan 25, 2010
Don't let the net get you upset. Deal with what is real. Get offline and go outside. Here, anybody can be what and whom they want to be, which may or may not be true. Howboutchoo? Maybe, someone will learn and take heed and remember this latest car wreck, which might save a life or two...with some boohooing and suing. Seen it and heard it all during the past fifty years or so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... (Oct '12) Jul 27 Ken 9
zoek een sletje die mijn kutje wilt likken Jul 17 JStone 3
Need work Jul 17 JStone 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Malvern i... Jun '15 Stupidy 10
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Jun '15 Notorious 4
News Carrollton native Kevin Pontuti will showcase a... May '15 Archie Bunker 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Council s... Apr '15 puff puff pass 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages