Carrollton Free Press Standard News |...

Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Company finds Carroll County 'the ideal location' to build ...

There are 4 comments on the Carrollton Free Press Standard story from Jul 9, 2013, titled Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Company finds Carroll County 'the ideal location' to build .... In it, Carrollton Free Press Standard reports that:

One of two companies with options to purchase land north of Carrollton and plans to construct natural gas electric generating facilities made its intentions public Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Carrollton Free Press Standard.

Rob

Canton, OH

#1 Jul 10, 2013
Finally a company is capitalizing on Ohio resources. Great idea.
Laura

Bloomingdale, OH

#2 Jul 10, 2013
How do you apply for a job for the construction and when will that start?

Thanks!
denise

Carrollton, OH

#3 Jul 20, 2013
I hope that people that were stuck with Co/Op get a chance to change electric companies !!!! really tired of high prices with same amount of electric used.....
RJZ

New Philadelphia, OH

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Electric Co-ops a were first formed in the 30's for people who couldn't get electricity due to the distance from those services. They were not suppose to be permanent but just like government programs they don't go away even when they are not needed. I don't expect it to go away, what a waste of taxpayers money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
zoek een sletje die mijn kutje wilt likken Jun 16 sxy_bubble 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Malvern i... Jun 7 Stupidy 10
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Jun 5 Notorious 4
News Carrollton native Kevin Pontuti will showcase a... May '15 Archie Bunker 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Council s... Apr '15 puff puff pass 2
News Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Chamber c... Apr '15 Latitude 26 1
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... Apr '15 GLong 1
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages