Threat taken seriously by Carrollton School

Full story: Carrollton Free Press Standard

Dr. David Quattrochi said Friday morning school officials were made aware of the threat and it was turned over immediately to law enforcement agencies and the student was removed from school.
Comments
81 - 96 of 96 Comments Last updated Feb 14, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
family of this child

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Carroll resident wrote:
Fair enough. I do hope your family and you find a solution for this. Best wishes.
Thank you and I hope we do as well!
Alice

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

This boy who threatened loves to create drama and is just following the societal patterns of drama, drama, drama. Yes, a terrible thing happened in a school, but that does not mean that panic should ensue everywhere. People have been socially and psychologically off since the beginning of time. When and where someone will cause chaos can't be predicted. Parents should encourage their children to be strong, live life, and not create drama through Facebook, texting, etc. Children should be reading, engaged in hobbies, sports. Why is there so much drama? Instead of promoting panic and an idea of insecurity, parents should be concerned about creating strong, mentally and physically healthy kids. From these responses, parents are just worried about who is to blame for the possiblity of an unsafe environment. Maybe good parenting would create good students and citizens.
Tammy O

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

I feel that when a situation like this takes place in my childrens school, I feel that us as parents need to be notified asap instead of the next morning after u send your children off to school. I want to be notified asap. I would be devestated if something were to happen the next day my children attended because I was not aware of such a matter untill it was to late.
Ticked off mom

Galion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Randy Miller wrote:
If everyone is so worried then home school your kids.
Took her out and signed her into home schooling today!
Tammy

New Castle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

R Strawder wrote:
A bullying problem? I don't know which is worse, this generation of kids or the parents. You're over reacting, believe me. Some 13 year old kid said something stupid AND HE WAS REMOVED FROM SCHOOL. What else do you want to happen? Calm down, get your sh*t together and set an example for your child. All of these parents losing their minds and being irrational is not the example to set.
PERFECT RESPONSE. GET OFF THE SOCIAL MEDIA AND VOLUNTEER IN YOUR KIDS SCHOOLS IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING THERE.
Crazies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Can I just say reading all 85 comments, That I am surprised this hasn't happened sooner. You parents are great examples, and the comments and stupid crap comes out of all your mouths no wonder carroll county is the rudess of all and no wonder there are bullies, just look at what kids have to look up to. Nice all I can say is nice. Pat all yourselfs on the back for being a good example, NOT. You all need to get a hobby that doesnt require bashing people for freedom of speach or name calling. Real winners in this county.
Get a clue

Del Rio, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Ticked off mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Took her out and signed her into home schooling today!
I'm sure the school will be better off without you hovering around. Not so sure about your child.
Ticked off mom

Galion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Yep you need to get a clue pal. It was probably your brat that started this whole mess. Oh wait, I see you are from KY, that says it all, a hillbilly, leave it to a damn hillbilly. Like I said it was probably your family that raised this brat.
laugh at you fools

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Going laugh when this county get sued..sad when sling 13 yr old through mud without facts...
Randy Miller

New Philadelphia, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Before school started the threat was neutralized, police officers we dispatch in the schools, and all doors were secured. This was the safest the school could have been. Notification was provided to the parents. Everything else is irrelevant. All these posts were not needed if you looked at how the situation was handled. The school was safe.
unhappy

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

But for county officials to give statements on the matter they should of had all the facts..just can't do things way it was handled an I am sure they realize it now but little to late..but for carrollton police give the statement this student was going to kill these students was wrong their was no facts to support that...
Jared

Prospect, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

unhappy wrote:
But for county officials to give statements on the matter they should of had all the facts..just can't do things way it was handled an I am sure they realize it now but little to late..but for carrollton police give the statement this student was going to kill these students was wrong their was no facts to support that...
When did cpd say that?
unhappy

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Jared wrote:
<quoted text>
When did cpd say that?
take you didn't read papers ...statement by cheif of police in times reporter...its okay will have our day...its a dam shame the county can close their eyes to the problems in our schools ...bell herron needs a real principal that will do the job..
Randy Miller

Saint Clairsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Unhappy if you don't like it then you take over their jobs if you know so much. I can't believe all these Monday morning quarterbacks. The school had no incident, all safe, that's all that matters, the rest is just BS.
Get a clue

Del Rio, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Judged:

unhappy wrote:
<quoted text>take you didn't read papers ...statement by cheif of police in times reporter...its okay will have our day...its a dam shame the county can close their eyes to the problems in our schools ...bell herron needs a real principal that will do the job..
Bell-Herron has a principal that is doing the job. This was handled perfectly by her and the authorities. The problem is you and the other idiots on social media that think you know everything. What we really need are parents to do their jobs and adults like you to shut their mouths. The principal can not parent 600 kids!
Bronson alazaus

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

i am bronson alazaus the one that is supposibly that made the gun threat, i did not say anything like this this one kid i was at recess with playing 3 on 3 basketball he came up to me while i was in line and said i was fat stupid and shouldnt be alive, well i said afterwards i should really kick your ass but i dont wanna cause i would get in trouble so after that after lunch he got his girlfriend and started this lie and he and his friends have done this since sixth grade to lie and get me in trouble and bully me which because of that i have been cutting my self and wanting to kill my self, and day after he lied i got in trouble with court after that and went to tobin for the weekend and i dont even own guns except for airsoft which would not kill but sting and even if i did i wouldnt even have the mind or gut to point a gun at someone and shoot im not like that but i am crazy to have truth be told but not that crazy to ay something like that or do so, and then days later everybody got crazy on facebook and started more drama and lies and that hitlist on my fb is not a hitlist it was a list of people who hate me and bully me and if they bully me more i would slit my wrist it even says on it so if this is enough to shut people up and stop the drama and stop hating me and make me kill myself then plz and thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Carrollton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE