Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,216

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Read more
all movement

Frankfort, KY

#15366 Sep 25, 2012
so
Impetigo

Medford, MA

#15367 Sep 25, 2012
Peter vayeos wrote:
My brother harry is a flatulent brother. He chew onions during the day and put raw garlic on his face and night. We do not have bed bugs in our house.
know your brother megan marie barnes and big stevie 1.
Shears

Brooklyn, NY

#15368 Sep 25, 2012
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Bozos both
Treponema

Medford, MA

#15369 Sep 25, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but you are obviously mistaking me for someone who gives a shit, your own female (?) preferences.....
A satisfied virgen is a virgen, no longer.
Megan Marie Barnes

Medford, MA

#15370 Sep 25, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts, vaginal drip!
I am perspiring heavily, not heavenly,MF.
Big Stevie

Medford, MA

#15371 Sep 25, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. On the norm, I would not do that. I MUST try to do better. My sleazy comments do get me in farting mood.
That is better.
wtf

Medford, MA

#15372 Sep 25, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry! I usually do lower myself to their level.
So, now can I use you as a toilet?
firstofthemonthe r

Sheridan, AR

#15373 Sep 25, 2012
Wtf , are you from Ma, what about Brown and Warren, I thought Ma was Blue state Im starting to wonder, really like warren, alot if Scott Irsh in south east KY.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15374 Sep 25, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
That is better.
Are You Kidding wrote:

<quoted text>
Good point. On the norm, I would not do that. I MUST try to do better. My sleazy comments do get me in farting mood.

That was NOT my comment! I said "His sleazy comments do get me riled".

Big Stevie, did you change my comment to "My sleazy comments do get me in farting mood."?

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15375 Sep 26, 2012
A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried a creative defense to get his client off the hook. "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few paltry items. His arm is not himself, so I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed solely by his arm."

"Well put," the judge replied with a grin. "Using that same logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. Your client can accompany the arm or not, as he chooses."

The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's help, he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench and walked out.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#15376 Sep 26, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
what freedom are you losing?
The freedom to decide for yourself , for starters.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#15377 Sep 26, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
If you may so desired and it that makes you happy. I can call you a "jerk" or a "certified moron".
21 words in one sentence,, YEAAAAA! He's improving!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15378 Sep 26, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You decided to be stupid all by yourself.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15379 Sep 26, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A lawyer defending a man accused of burglary tried a creative defense to get his client off the hook. "My client merely inserted his arm into the window and removed a few paltry items. His arm is not himself, so I fail to see how you can punish the whole individual for an offense committed solely by his arm."
"Well put," the judge replied with a grin. "Using that same logic, I sentence the defendant's arm to one year's imprisonment. Your client can accompany the arm or not, as he chooses."
The defendant smiled. With his lawyer's help, he detached his artificial limb, laid it on the bench and walked out.
Big Stevie, please refer to posts 15371 and 15374 and respond to my question.
wondering

Magnolia, KY

#15380 Sep 26, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Decide WHAT?
Big Stevie

Medford, MA

#15381 Sep 27, 2012
Are you kidding darling boy: I am too busy trying tp hold my tupe (partial wig) on my head. I am trying crazy glue this time. Any suggestion darling boy? Why don't you go and buy a lolli pop for you and your sister ( she is cute) and charge into my account. Meanwhile, get busy or look at least busy. Nobody pays you just for looking like a kept man.
wtf

Medford, MA

#15382 Sep 27, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
21 words in one sentence,, YEAAAAA! He's improving!
It is time for you to be a Proctologist. Now, you can count all the way to twenty one.
wtf

Medford, MA

#15383 Sep 27, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
Are you kidding darling boy: I am too busy trying tp hold my tupe (partial wig) on my head. I am trying crazy glue this time. Any suggestion darling boy? Why don't you go and buy a lolli pop for you and your sister ( she is cute) and charge into my account. Meanwhile, get busy or look at least busy. Nobody pays you just for looking like a kept man.
This is in response to 15379

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15384 Sep 27, 2012
As you well know, I had nothing to do with any of that. If anyone wants to be able to recognize the one and only Big Stevie seal of authenticity, it will be the one that reads, "Big_Stevie." Note the underscore. I had to do that because I had a catastrophic computer crash, here at Big Stevie Control, and couldn't remember my password. Anything other than "Big_Stevie," and it's bogus. You children go ahead and play, now, and leave the adults alone.
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15386 Sep 27, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
As you well know, I had nothing to do with any of that. If anyone wants to be able to recognize the one and only Big Stevie seal of authenticity, it will be the one that reads, "Big_Stevie." Note the underscore. I had to do that because I had a catastrophic computer crash, here at Big Stevie Control, and couldn't remember my password. Anything other than "Big_Stevie," and it's bogus. You children go ahead and play, now, and leave the adults alone.
All I wanted was an explanation. I am not a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ray collier/anita howard (Jul '14) 26 min cyberess 32
nas 1 hr harleyfan 14
Gym partner 1 hr harleyfan 3
cheating on your wife with another woman 1 hr harleyfan 1
debbie dixon 1 hr gravedigger 1
Tonya Smith 2 hr curiosity 1
Jeff mcguire 6 hr curious 1
Carrollton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web