Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

a lot to consider wrote:
i have recently met Kevin, am researching his crime history. is quite disturbing. are any of us the same person we were 20 years ago. What a mess of a life this guy has had. So sorry to the family
How were you able to find Kevin? I know his sister just recently passed away and the family was not having any luck finding him to let him know of this.
Hmmm

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2012

http://openjurist.org/876/f2d/1238/yancey-v-c...
The case of Yancey against Ky for his arrest.
seriously

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Gumby wrote:
Seriously...are you the same person who claims he can solve the murder on the old Oney farm?
Kevin's birth father was Taylor Davidson, a convict-artist who was shot and killed while in jail in Louisville many years ago. I don't know how Dorothy Fitzgerald was kin to Taylor or his wife, but she adopted Kevin and his sister Mona. Mona died recently but her obit didn't list Dorothy as her mother. There were rumors that Dorothy helped kill the Bickers and that Mona saw part of it through a window.
The only way Laman Stark would have been involved was as a city cop working on the investigation. He was way too goofy back in the day to ever be involved in a murder.
The guy that was arrested, and who later sued for false arrest, was the boyfriend of the mother of the Bickers' only grandchild. There was a LOT of friction between her and the Bickers and I'm sure that most everyone suspected her of some sort of involvement.
No sir I am not the same posting on the Mt. Hill murder. I just remember this happening when I was younger and had heard alot of he said/she saids. I did recognize several of the names being thrown out there. I like others have gotten caught up reading all these comments and would also like to know the truth. I think if and when the whole truth comes out, it will blow alot of minds. More then anything I think the family of the victims should know the truth.
just curious

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

here is a link to check out a write up about the Bickers Murders. Hope this helps 876 F.2d 1238

type 876 F,2d 1238

I found it just typing in Bickers Murder in Carrollton Ky.
kyfriend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Kevin F has been my friend since soon after release. Reading and knowing details is hard to deal with.
kyfriend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

Maybe nobody wants to say it, but he served his time and lives peaceably, and hes a very good friend. He is caring and incredibly intelligent.
REALLY

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2012

Judged:

kyfriend wrote:
Maybe nobody wants to say it, but he served his time and lives peaceably, and hes a very good friend. He is caring and incredibly intelligent.
But most important, he is a murderer!
TheTraveler

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

I know that this brings pain to some but the fact is that it's been covered up and put away to the point that it's time to air things out. the family should use this as a place to find out what ever the cops may have missed. If you are from Carrollton you know the bickers family and if you knew Ruby you would know she would be talking about it in hopes of learning something new. I don't think that it was done by one person, I don't think it was a last minute thought by the people who were in on it. I feel like a lot of things could come out to help the family find it's peace and over come more of the pain. Keeping things inside only makes the pain hide but eat at you. I know because I am one who it has eat at for a long time because I think a lot more should have been found and told at the time!
Maroon and Gold

Efland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Gumby wrote:
Seriously...are you the same person who claims he can solve the murder on the old Oney farm?
Kevin's birth father was Taylor Davidson, a convict-artist who was shot and killed while in jail in Louisville many years ago. I don't know how Dorothy Fitzgerald was kin to Taylor or his wife, but she adopted Kevin and his sister Mona. Mona died recently but her obit didn't list Dorothy as her mother. There were rumors that Dorothy helped kill the Bickers and that Mona saw part of it through a window.
The only way Laman Stark would have been involved was as a city cop working on the investigation. He was way too goofy back in the day to ever be involved in a murder.
The guy that was arrested, and who later sued for false arrest, was the boyfriend of the mother of the Bickers' only grandchild. There was a LOT of friction between her and the Bickers and I'm sure that most everyone suspected her of some sort of involvement.
Phi alpha brother.
Truth

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Gumby wrote:
Taylor Davidson was not Kevin's real father. Kevin real family was some people that live in Indiana. Mona's dad was Taylor Davidson and he was related to Dorthy and frank they was his aunt and uncle. And yes he was always in trouble and died in jail. Mona and kevin are not blood brother and sister only though adoption was they related. Mona has passed away so please leave her name out of it now for her family sake.
Gumby

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Taylor Davidson was not Kevin's real father. Kevin real family was some people that live in Indiana. Mona's dad was Taylor Davidson and he was related to Dorthy and frank they was his aunt and uncle. And yes he was always in trouble and died in jail. Mona and kevin are not blood brother and sister only though adoption was they related. Mona has passed away so please leave her name out of it now for her family sake.
Interesting. Ruby and Roy's son David was supposedly born to a family in Indiana and adopted by the Bickers. He died very young...maybe 20-21 yrs old from Hodgkin Disease.
mamajamma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

I am not sure what kind of town this is that can hide information on 2 different murders! I am one of the ones looking for info in The Paula Turner case found in the creekbed on oney farm on moundhill rd she was my aunt and I have posted in all surrounding areas topix furom and recently just posted Paula Turner's pic in carrollton ky topix and yet no one besides the orginally post that u mentioned has come forward with info! My heart goes out to the Bickers family because we to know what it is like to
mamajamma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

to go with 30 yrs without answers or at least something to go on.. I for one think someone knows something about these 2 murders but sits and does nothing! How can one live with themselves knowing what they know or may have seen! Good luck on finding info and if anyone thinks they remember about the woman found on moundhill rd (paula turner) please check out her pic in carrollton ky topix and let me know something
REALLY

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

mamajamma wrote:
I am not sure what kind of town this is that can hide information on 2 different murders! I am one of the ones looking for info in The Paula Turner case found in the creekbed on oney farm on moundhill rd she was my aunt and I have posted in all surrounding areas topix furom and recently just posted Paula Turner's pic in carrollton ky topix and yet no one besides the orginally post that u mentioned has come forward with info! My heart goes out to the Bickers family because we to know what it is like to
Perfect example of what I am talking about, pointing your finger at this town! So if I am bashing, it is only against you, your bashing the whole town.
mamajamma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

that still is not point my fingers at the whole town just the people who did and know who did it!
REALLY

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

"I am not sure what kind of town this is that can hide information on 2 different murders!"

The above is your words, not mine. I guess we are supposed to read your mind. Your obviously not as big a person as you claim to be, or you would just swallow your pride and admit your wrong. Choose your words wisely and you won't get called out. I am actually over this, I know it won't happen but hope some overlooked evidence from 30 years ago surfaces.
mamajamma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2012

first off i obviously dont mean the whole town if that is what i meant i would say so and some questions are just retorical and dont need an answer and as far as the info goes i will not ever share on here the info i have recieved from here only I and ksp know! So if you are done with this take your negativity else where thanks
Memory Serves

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I shared a dorm room Kevin in college.I remember him mentioning how corrupt his hometown was.As memory serves,he indicated that his main source of drugs in Carrollton was a litte old couple who were also Pharmacists.
WTFEVER

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Memory Serves wrote:
I shared a dorm room Kevin in college.I remember him mentioning how corrupt his hometown was.As memory serves,he indicated that his main source of drugs in Carrollton was a litte old couple who were also Pharmacists.
Well the Bickers weren't pharmacists! You speak of things you have NO CLUE about. Best keep your "MEMORIES" to your damn self!
Memory Serves

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Never said the Bickers were.Why you getting so jumpy? Just adding some true information here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••