who has a G-spot squirting orgasm?

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
G- spot

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2011
Just wondering if this can really happen!
yes

United States

#2 Apr 20, 2011
This is possible...However only 40% of women have had this experience! It can take a female up to 20 minutes of gspot massage to reach that point. There are companies that sell G-spot cream that can make it happen quicker!
Dang

Clarksville, TN

#3 Apr 20, 2011
Pretty bad if you need a cream and cant get the man to do it for you, lmfao.
Hits the Spot

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 20, 2011
I've caused ALOT of orgasms, but have only had 1 woman that had an actual squirting orgasm. It didn't take much stimulation for her to have one, in fact she usually had several over a period of a couple hours.
The Man-The Legend

Valparaiso, IN

#5 Apr 20, 2011
My wife can have a squirting orgasm. We have to change the sheets afterwards. It's explosive!
get a life

Willowbrook, IL

#6 Apr 20, 2011
Seriously. Come on people get a damn grip. Nobody wants to hear this trash. Grow up already and your how old?
BLIGGITY

Salem, IN

#7 Apr 26, 2011
The Man-The Legend wrote:
My wife can have a squirting orgasm. We have to change the sheets afterwards. It's explosive!
I know she almost drowned me!! Thought she was p*ssing!!
old lady

Eddyville, KY

#8 Apr 26, 2011
what is this world coming to OMG
Grow up

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Apr 27, 2011
This is one of the most disgusting conversations I have seen on here. No, haven't read the comments. The title was enough for me. For Pete's sake , have some respect for others.
Hits the Spot

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 27, 2011
Grow up wrote:
This is one of the most disgusting conversations I have seen on here. No, haven't read the comments. The title was enough for me. For Pete's sake , have some respect for others.
DON'T read it! I'm sure that a similar information can be found on WebMD and other sites. It's not an issue of disrespect, someone had a legitimate question. Again, if you see a forum title containing material that you find offensive - DON'T open the page and read it AND especially DON'T expect people not to have a discussion because you DON'T like it. Thanks!
ohpuhleez

United States

#11 Apr 27, 2011
It is a wonderful thing and some people don't understand it.
Nubble Bubble

Muskegon, MI

#12 May 18, 2011
I just had my first one and it was amazing. It was kinda wierd getting passed the one point but once I did "OH MY GOD"
Seriously

Bowling Green, KY

#13 May 19, 2011
Well nubble Bubble your about as sick as the person who started this forum. Like anyone cares what you had. You even sicker for posting it on here.
No name

UK

#14 May 23, 2011
I have recently seperated from my husband and have recently started to having a sex life again with someone else , it has been absolutely amazin , i have just turned 40 and i dont think ive had a orgasm until now and even better a squirtin orgasm , my partner has not stopped talkin about it , i feel like woman again
the good one

Louisville, KY

#15 May 23, 2011
The Man-The Legend wrote:
she got me soooo wet i had to go get a scuba gear out she did more then explode on me sh=t damn near drown....
noway

Niles, IL

#16 May 23, 2011
BLIGGITY wrote:
<quoted text> I know she almost drowned me!! Thought she was p*ssing!!
she was!
Soakingpussy

UK

#17 Jun 18, 2011
As a squirting woman i can have 25+ full force orgasms in the space of an hour!!! Just ask my hubby he loves it xx
hardcock

Louisville, KY

#18 Jun 18, 2011
Soakingpussy wrote:
As a squirting woman i can have 25+ full force orgasms in the space of an hour!!! Just ask my hubby he loves it xx
let me try some of that p-ssy
who care

Owenton, KY

#19 Jun 18, 2011
Who is a squirter I would like to meet them lol

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Jun 25, 2011
I know your mother is a squirter. Just ask anyone in this town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jamie kinman (Jan '15) 11 hr trump 17
Kinman Chevrolet Scam 12 hr Really 27
brother-in-law and sister-in-law 19 hr Pam 2
K Winn school 21 hr Caring 2
construction job opportunity in ghent Fri Shawn Beverly 5
Carrollton schools (Oct '15) Fri speaking the truth 53
Joshua D Martin Thu shine on 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages