corey snow & melinda myrick
its me mofo

Ashland, KY

#43 Feb 20, 2012
thank you Dave !!!! you say it right !!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#44 Feb 22, 2012
You want to talk about a failed system? Look no farther than the local police blotter. I see the same names week after week. These scum bags are either getting a slap on the wrist or else there are more snitches in this County than there are in the whole State. What about this piece of sh*t Mike Dixon. He is in and out of jail every other day it seems. WTF!
Dave

Fort Thomas, KY

#45 Feb 22, 2012
Our tax dollars at work !!!!! I honestly think that the punishment should fit the crime. No slaps on the wrists. For instance, deadbeats and bottom feeders get arrested.... they get out very quick because the officials know that these idiots have no money and cannot pay the fines/costs. And, should they get an attorney... it is on the taxpayers dime aka public defender. If a working man gets arrested, then he is sure to pay through the nose. With the nation in dire straits financially, I suggest that all these idiots should be cleaning the roads, painting public buildings, and doing all the hard labor nasty jobs 12 hours a day !! It would certainly save the state some money; thus saving the taxpayer a fortune. But, fact is, criminals have rights and taxpayers have none. We just keep working and paying- working and paying- working and paying !!!!! I am saddened when I go to Wal-Mart and look at the fat chicks- foodstamp card in hand- sweatpants with the word "HOT" across their 3 foot ass ( which should read " this lard ass paid for by the taxpayers of this state"- 4 kids- a skinny man that appears severely henpecked, and the fat thing buys sodas, chips, frozen meals, steaks etc.. Sad part: they couple looks 45 years old, but I know that they are "maybe" mid-twenties !!! Teeth missing, sunken eyes, sores on their faces, but the best cell phones that welfare can buy. The saddest part....... the children do not have a chance at a real life. They become a product of their environment. How sad !!!!! So many wonderful, hard-working couples in this nation would give anything for a child to love, but these bottom feeders just keep popping them out. Our tax dollars raise these kids- we should just take them and give them to productive homes so that they would have a shot at life !!! Just saying. Has anyone ever thought of the state having state-owned car washes, lawn services, maid services, etc..? Make these welfare recipients work for their check just like the rest of us. Please keep in mind that I am a firm believer that all recipients do not abuse the system, but a very, very large number makes it a way of life.
i know

Fort Thomas, KY

#46 Feb 29, 2012
Cory lied to cops gave wrong names. cops did not do there jobs. They must have not even looked at the evidence. If they did they would have arrested the right person. on one case.........
jason

Canton, NC

#47 Mar 1, 2012
i know wrote:
Cory lied to cops gave wrong names. cops did not do there jobs. They must have not even looked at the evidence. If they did they would have arrested the right person. on one case.........
I honestly agree with you 100% on this one.. I mean one boy got arrested for something his twin brother did... Seriously Corey Snow, you have no idea of who your buying shit off of and you tell the cops false information. You should be in jail right now you dumb a**! I mean i dont understand how you can go around getting people busted for shit you do yourself. I guess you will see where all this gets you. If that Lewis boy goes to trial and gets everything dropped because your dumb a** said it was him when it wasnt, that is going to come back on you stupid! But, Im sure as soon as he gets his MOD he will know exactly who it was that was on the tape I mean the poor guy is innocent!! But, then again this backward a** town and all its dirty cops I'm not the least bit suprised to hear of this unlawful arrest....Really, I believe Carrollton shoulda done a better job or got a more reliable informant in which they worked with. I mean their all going to look real funny when it comes to all their cases being dropped due to lack of evidence!!! Im going to sit back and wait for all this to come crashing down & im sure we all know who will get the charges then...Mr.Corey Snow...
- Corey you oughta be ashamed of yourself, I mean some of the people you wore a wire on were your bestfriends that you went to school with....your a freakind dumb a** seriously.....
olbuddy

United States

#48 Mar 1, 2012
Carrollton cops r as twisted as drug users! Hell one of tries to bang every female he arrests
kim

Fort Thomas, KY

#49 Mar 1, 2012
jason wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly agree with you 100% on this one.. I mean one boy got arrested for something his twin brother did... Seriously Corey Snow, you have no idea of who your buying shit off of and you tell the cops false information. You should be in jail right now you dumb a**! I mean i dont understand how you can go around getting people busted for shit you do yourself. I guess you will see where all this gets you. If that Lewis boy goes to trial and gets everything dropped because your dumb a** said it was him when it wasnt, that is going to come back on you stupid! But, Im sure as soon as he gets his MOD he will know exactly who it was that was on the tape I mean the poor guy is innocent!! But, then again this backward a** town and all its dirty cops I'm not the least bit suprised to hear of this unlawful arrest....Really, I believe Carrollton shoulda done a better job or got a more reliable informant in which they worked with. I mean their all going to look real funny when it comes to all their cases being dropped due to lack of evidence!!! Im going to sit back and wait for all this to come crashing down & im sure we all know who will get the charges then...Mr.Corey Snow...
- Corey you oughta be ashamed of yourself, I mean some of the people you wore a wire on were your bestfriends that you went to school with....your a freakind dumb a** seriously.....
u r so right.....we did get the m.o.d back and we do know who it really is.....all evidende piont away from bryan so things r lookin really jus sucks..were already 3grand in whole wit lawyer and other thing because all this..i feel if they would had looked at the evidence they had on this case better and jus go by what cory said then we wouldnt be going threw this.. i hate this.....
thank you im glad that some one kno0ws the truth.......we god the mod an all evidence point away from bryan things look good. i jus can understand how they can put bryan in jail for some thing like this jus cause cory thought it was him... we have not even said hi to cory in years. its not r car not r phone number not our vocies on tape.. i hate this were done out 3grand for lawyer because of this.. if they would have reveiwed evidence.. that money could be going on my kids like it should.. we should not have to go trhew all this.
kim

Fort Thomas, KY

#50 Mar 1, 2012
jason do we know u
Harry

Redondo Beach, CA

#51 Mar 1, 2012
i know wrote:
NO NO! The news story said it completely differently.:)

kim

Fort Thomas, KY

#52 Mar 2, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NO! The news story said it completely differently.:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7dRRecs10KYXX
LOL
YES

Louisville, KY

#53 Mar 3, 2012
You couldn't of said this any better yes some of the boys Corey went to school with was his best friend i really cant believe he had the nerve to snitch on Two of them he went to school with the Anderson's he has it coming for him if the Anderson's are still the same! Corey you sit back and point your own dirty fingers at someone who not as addicted As you are! Your the biggest pill head ive ever seen You came do my door step crying in pain which u was you was Needing pills. Corey who are you to say anything about anyone one you got busted the way i see it is Everyone who got busted isn't a drug dealer we all are poor we only sold the drugs too you and everyone basically had to go to someone else before you would even get the shit. Corey do u not realize what you did? This many people you got your not only putting your self in danger your also putting Your family in danger your entire family your a low life piece of shit who only cares about getting money and getting high and don't even think about your family.
jason wrote:
<quoted text>
cool

Fort Thomas, KY

#54 Mar 3, 2012
so melinda m snitching on people now then?
popo

Fort Thomas, KY

#55 Mar 3, 2012
What difference does it make if these people has been in jail one time or twenty. Its there lifes they ruined it not yours. Who are you to judge anyone. For gods sake your dumb ass can't even spell and you wanna look down your nose at someone...lol get a life!
Dave

Fort Thomas, KY

#56 Mar 4, 2012
popo wrote:
What difference does it make if these people has been in jail one time or twenty. Its there lifes they ruined it not yours. Who are you to judge anyone. For gods sake your dumb ass can't even spell and you wanna look down your nose at someone...lol get a life!
And, you can spell ??? Wait a minute POPOHO !

lifes=lives ( lifes is not a word)
has=have (plural)
Its= It's
ruined it not= ruined, not
anyone.=anyone?( asking a question)
gods= God's ( God should always be capitalized)
sake= sake,

May God bless you and those like you. Fact is, all that trash that was arrested should be doing community service, repaying society, having weekly drug tests, and spending some time behind bars !!! But, almost all of them are back on the streets. It is terribly sad what America has become, and the bottom feeders are draining our nation,;however, no one seems to notice. For instance, I was at Wal-Mart a week ago, and couldn't help but notice "one of the twins" with his girlfriend. They were in the cosmetic aisle looking at make-up. He was mesmerized at all the eye make-up. She (his little, skinny, brown-haired chic) was on her cell phone talking as loud as she could talk ! Making her presence known. All I could think was," my tax dollars at work" !!! Knowing that she is a government ho just nauseated me.
wow

United States

#57 Mar 4, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>And, you can spell ??? Wait a minute POPOHO !
lifes=lives ( lifes is not a word)
has=have (plural)
Its= It's
ruined it not= ruined, not
anyone.=anyone?( asking a question)
gods= God's ( God should always be capitalized)
sake= sake,
May God bless you and those like you. Fact is, all that trash that was arrested should be doing community service, repaying society, having weekly drug tests, and spending some time behind bars !!! But, almost all of them are back on the streets. It is terribly sad what America has become, and the bottom feeders are draining our nation,;however, no one seems to notice. For instance, I was at Wal-Mart a week ago, and couldn't help but notice "one of the twins" with his girlfriend. They were in the cosmetic aisle looking at make-up. He was mesmerized at all the eye make-up. She (his little, skinny, brown-haired chic) was on her cell phone talking as loud as she could talk ! Making her presence known. All I could think was," my tax dollars at work" !!! Knowing that she is a government ho just nauseated me.
you are a very hateful person. Not all people that recieve assistance are drug users or low lives. For example, I get food stamps, but I also have a job..The economy is just slow right now and I don't get many hours, so I don't make a lot of money. It gets frustrating, and there have been so many times I have wanted to give up. But I have 2 babies to provide for. At least I am trying. I will give it to you, some people do take advantage and don't use their assistance the way they should. And that is sad for the children. I do not live in government housing, and I am going to college, and I have worked since I was 16. Some people just need a little bit of help sometimes. I am not one to take handouts either, but when it comes to my children, and making sure they don't go hungry, I would do anything. Just don't be so quick to judge anyone.
Dave

Fort Thomas, KY

#58 Mar 4, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a very hateful person. Not all people that recieve assistance are drug users or low lives. For example, I get food stamps, but I also have a job..The economy is just slow right now and I don't get many hours, so I don't make a lot of money. It gets frustrating, and there have been so many times I have wanted to give up. But I have 2 babies to provide for. At least I am trying. I will give it to you, some people do take advantage and don't use their assistance the way they should. And that is sad for the children. I do not live in government housing, and I am going to college, and I have worked since I was 16. Some people just need a little bit of help sometimes. I am not one to take handouts either, but when it comes to my children, and making sure they don't go hungry, I would do anything. Just don't be so quick to judge anyone.
Did it ever occur to you to get an education first, then a career, then have kids ?? No ! Because America tells young girls that is OK to have kids because the system will finance them !! Had I wanted to finance children, then I would have had my own ! But, NO !!! I had/have to support everyone elses. Where's the father??? Why is he not stepping up to the plate ? Let me guess... jail, making kids with another recipient, or still hitting it for free ??? Hmmmm....... What our nation has become! How incredibly sad.......... Nonetheless, you are to be commended for working, going to school, and trying to get on your feet. If only everyone could follow your lead. Best of luck to you and your children.
wow

United States

#59 Mar 4, 2012
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Did it ever occur to you to get an education first, then a career, then have kids ?? No ! Because America tells young girls that is OK to have kids because the system will finance them !! Had I wanted to finance children, then I would have had my own ! But, NO !!! I had/have to support everyone elses. Where's the father??? Why is he not stepping up to the plate ? Let me guess... jail, making kids with another recipient, or still hitting it for free ??? Hmmmm....... What our nation has become! How incredibly sad.......... Nonetheless, you are to be commended for working, going to school, and trying to get on your feet. If only everyone could follow your lead. Best of luck to you and your children.
woah woah woah. Excuse me. I am not some teenage mother. I finished high school and I am in my mid twenties. I didnt have my first child until I was 23 years old. And the father does step up to the plate. He works everyday, but like I said before, we live in the smallest town that has no jobs. So he doesnt have a great job, but he has one. He just doesnt make that much money. And as for financing me, NOONE finances me. My education is being paid for with LOANS. Meaning I have to PAY THEM BACK. And no I did'nt think to get an education first because I never planned on having children! So what?! At least I am trying now. Which is more than what I can say for most people. You won't catch me down at the bar every night/weekend, spending my children's money on myself. And as far as I am concerned, I have ALWAYS worked. The longest I went without a job was 3 months. I have always worked, therefore always paid taxes, so if I need a little help buying groceries every month, I think I should be allowed to get help and not be critisized for it. I mean all these lazy bums get them, and never have to work a day in their life. How about when the working class needs help, you not be so judgemental?
Dave

Fort Thomas, KY

#60 Mar 4, 2012
You are right. I graduated with a Bachelor's at 22 y/o. I had no choice, but to go to college as my parents were extremely persistant. They raised us open-mindedly by teaching us to always be protected in whatever it was that we did. My parents never minded that my siblings and I drank, smoked weed, had sex in our teen years, just as long as we played safely. Back then I thought they were to demanding and strict; yet, were very hippy-like. Today, I am thankful. You are right, though, at least you work and pay back. In fact, I praise you for not being like the rest of society. My sincerest apologies to you. My mistake. I assumed that you were like the rest- you have proven that you are not ! My best wishes to you and your family.
wow

Bowling Green, KY

#61 Mar 4, 2012
Dave wrote:
You are right. I graduated with a Bachelor's at 22 y/o. I had no choice, but to go to college as my parents were extremely persistant. They raised us open-mindedly by teaching us to always be protected in whatever it was that we did. My parents never minded that my siblings and I drank, smoked weed, had sex in our teen years, just as long as we played safely. Back then I thought they were to demanding and strict; yet, were very hippy-like. Today, I am thankful. You are right, though, at least you work and pay back. In fact, I praise you for not being like the rest of society. My sincerest apologies to you. My mistake. I assumed that you were like the rest- you have proven that you are not ! My best wishes to you and your family.
Thank you. That was very nice. You should consider yourself lucky to have had parents that pushed you to go to college. I wasnt so lucky. I was raised by one parent, and was never really told to go to college. If I would have planned on having kids, i would have went and gotten this over with. Its just harder on me now. Everyday is a struggle but my babies keep me going
haha

Fort Thomas, KY

#62 Mar 4, 2012
Dave u make me sick....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tornados? 4 min Stella 28
Katie parks????? 6 min Ol E 2
something for these kids to do around here (Jun '10) 7 min SOcomein 22
Sherry Jackson 9 min Lee 8
New sheriff hours 9 min Teens 18
Byron (Oct '15) 10 hr Numa 12
News KSP investigating Carroll Co. sheriff who's now... 12 hr Oh snap 145

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance