who jumped off the bridge

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
crazy

Warrior, AL

#1 Jun 21, 2012
i heard someone jumped off prestonville bridge .Does anyone know who it was?
Yup

Eminence, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Someone king is what I heard but it was a rumor so who knows
pst

Barnesville, OH

#3 Jun 21, 2012
I don't know...rumor or not...but there is ambulances and other vehicles down at the point...I mean lots of vehicles...and it's taped off...something for sure is going on.
only me

Ashland, KY

#4 Jun 21, 2012
pst wrote:
I don't know...rumor or not...but there is ambulances and other vehicles down at the point...I mean lots of vehicles...and it's taped off...something for sure is going on.
Anybody heard any news on who it was?
c-town

Eminence, KY

#5 Jun 21, 2012
herd it was a boy from madison and they have not found him yet
fromvevay

Carrollton, KY

#6 Jun 21, 2012
I wor at ccmh and yes there was a man who jumped off the bridge but no body has been found yet.
cousin

Eminence, KY

#7 Jun 21, 2012
fromvevay wrote:
I wor at ccmh and yes there was a man who jumped off the bridge but no body has been found yet.
IT WAS A MAN FROM MADISON BUT THEY ARE ALSO LOOKING ON LAND BECAUSE THEY MAY THINK OR ARE NOT FOR SURE IF HE MAY HAVE MADE IT OUT OF THE WATER. THEY HAVE THE DGOS SNIFFING AROUND CERTAIN SPOTS IN DOWNTOWN CARROLLTON AND ARE STILL LOOKING BY THE BOATS AT THE POINT PARK. BUT IT IS FOR SURE A MAN FROM MADISON, INDIANA
really

Eminence, KY

#8 Jun 21, 2012
how do you know for sure it was a man from madison? who is he? why did he jump? hopefully it wasnt suicide related, and just "intentional" fun but badly judged fun
mighty bull

Frankfort, KY

#9 Jun 22, 2012
how smart is this,man jumpeds off bridge,cops and ambulancesand rescue chase up there and park on bridge and block it ,dam people the person is in the dam river,he aint sitting on the bridge,nowhere but carrollton ky,
cousin

Eminence, KY

#10 Jun 22, 2012
mighty bull wrote:
how smart is this,man jumpeds off bridge,cops and ambulancesand rescue chase up there and park on bridge and block it ,dam people the person is in the dam river,he aint sitting on the bridge,nowhere but carrollton ky,
THERE ARE NOT ANY MORE POLICE AT THE POINT SO EITHER THEY HAVE STOPPED THE SEARCH EFFORTS AND NOW IT IS JUST GOING TO BE A RECOVERY FOR HIS BODY OR THEY MAY HAVE FOUND HIS BODY DURING THE NIGHT
cousin

Eminence, KY

#11 Jun 22, 2012
really wrote:
how do you know for sure it was a man from madison? who is he? why did he jump? hopefully it wasnt suicide related, and just "intentional" fun but badly judged fun
I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE FROM THE POINT SEARCH
conny

Castalian Springs, TN

#12 Jun 22, 2012
cousin wrote:
<quoted text>I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE FROM THE POINT SEARCH
WELL GOOD FOR YOU CAPS LOCK
WOW

Eminence, KY

#13 Jun 22, 2012
its a bird no its a plain no its a man splash
watcher

Madison, IN

#14 Jun 22, 2012
mighty bull wrote:
That's just too funny right there to pass up!
Link to article

Waddy, KY

#15 Jun 22, 2012
pst

Barnesville, OH

#16 Jun 22, 2012
How sad it is that you make fun of how the Carrollton Police Department handled this situation but some of you are making fun with your remarks. If this man did in fact jump it is sad,someone has lost a family member. I think the statement someone said about how "only in Carrollton" and the comment WOW made is the saddest of all. If in fact the man did jump,I hope they find him soon, so the family can have peace. If he didn't jump, I hope he gets the help he may need for causing this situation.
WOW

Eminence, KY

#17 Jun 22, 2012
AINT SORRY 4 NO ONE THAT WANTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND THATS THAT
reallllllllllly

United States

#18 Jun 22, 2012
WOW wrote:
AINT SORRY 4 NO ONE THAT WANTS TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND THATS THAT
Well WOW i am glad that your not sorry for him, but until you are in that kind of place, then you have no idea what this man was going thru. you if you dont have anything nice to said then be kind and shut up
Mary Ann

Mishawaka, IN

#19 Jun 22, 2012
This man is required to register on the violent offender registry. I hope they find him one way or another.
reallllllllllly

United States

#20 Jun 22, 2012
why does he have to register Mary ann

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Courtney ping 39 min hiya 45
Trader bakers 1 hr Customer 8
how many baby mamas 3 hr Ummumm 5
Anthony Lewellyn 19 hr Lala 3
White F-250 no exhaust 22 hr resident 3
Crystal and Larry Franklin Fri ridge runner 26
jimmy tuttle aka deadbeat Fri ridge runner 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages