First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SOOO

Shelbyville, KY

#21 Sep 17, 2012
Jiang Kang huan wrote:
King 88 in Madison is the place to go have a meal. Best food, and massive selections. Very casual.
I have been there and I will not go back. The food was cold hard and nasty. I didn't even want to pay for it but I didn't want to embarass the company that I was with. Now the on in La Grange is not that bad.
Jiang Kang huan

Owensboro, KY

#22 Sep 18, 2012
You have never been there because if you honestly were you would have done the right thing, which you did not.
my opinion

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Sep 18, 2012
Personally I think the one in LaGrange is bad ...New China was so much better.Never been to the Madison one
IThink

Shelbyville, KY

#24 Sep 18, 2012
Jiang Kang huan wrote:
You have never been there because if you honestly were you would have done the right thing, which you did not.
I have been there or I would have never said that I had. I was not alone and would have certainly embarassed my friend and the cold, hard food certainly wouldn't have been worth it. I do hope that they are not going to be the ones that will be opening the new resturant because Carrollton already has several just like that. I and I know alot of others here will miss New China and everyone there. They new your name your childrens name and knew where you wanted to set and exactly what you wanted to eat and to drink. They will be missed here!!!
carrollton resident

Newport, KY

#25 Sep 18, 2012
I Take my grandma there alot and yes she is the sweetest little lady hate to see them leave but best the wish in everything. :)
concerned conservative

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Sep 19, 2012
screw china, libya. egypt, and carrollton o lets not forget muslim brotherhood brother obama
concerned conservative

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Sep 19, 2012
if you like communism vote that arrogant bitch back in
concerned conservative

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Sep 19, 2012
u bitches that like to be led around by your nose need to leave with that bitch when he goes
good

Covington, KY

#30 Sep 28, 2012
good food
my opinion

Ft Mitchell, KY

#31 Sep 28, 2012
concerned conservative wrote:
u bitches that like to be led around by your nose need to leave with that bitch when he goes
Are you some kind of nut people are talking food here NOT politics
Wong

Covington, KY

#32 Sep 30, 2012
I hear it is very good.
been there loved the food

Louisville, KY

#33 Oct 2, 2012
this lady has allways treated me very nice and Ive known her from madison very good food and yes the one by papa johns does suck a big one it wouldnt surprise me if they didnt have road kill on their menu lol the food cost to much and could never have the taste that kins did they will be missed alot
kuhwayla

United States

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Who owns New China now??
former customer

Frankfort, KY

#35 Feb 7, 2013
I used to love eating at Slyvia's. The food was always good and she was a sweet lady. The few times I've been in since the new owners took over have been a huge disappointment. Yes, they have more selection, but it's barely lukewarm and I have gotten sick afterwards, every time. As far as the one in Lagrange, my mom and I ate there last year for the first and last time. Food was awful and there were literally gnats flying around the sushi. Totally disgusting. 88 King in Madison is the only buffet I will eat at around here now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dow Corning Carrollton site 1 hr leroy brown 3
West end of town 1 hr leroy brown 30
DJ Carroll for Mayor 1 hr Tiff 3
Trump signs? 10 hr Barry 6
New business 12 hr CCDC 1
Shannon's East end Transmission (Oct '15) 15 hr Yes 8
Kinman Chevrolet 18 hr Wondering 16

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance