First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kendra laine

Louisville, KY

#21 May 10, 2011
BigDntheBigC wrote:
I've lived in carrollton all my life,who's Kendra Mefford & why all the bashin?? She's either hot or got money cause carrollton is full of haters.I mean seriously i think people in this town just sit around & try to think of new ways to hate on people & when they can't they just stick to the same old,same old. She's a slut,she's on drugs blah blah blah,when in fact it's none of the above,just jealousy of something she has that they don't
Cause THEY ARE JEALOUS... buts its good... and they aren't jealous... cause im hot or because i have money... they are jus because... im not worthless like them :) and because i have a good life... and provide for myself but when i can't i do have someone that can help me... THAT town if full of haters... and it CRACKS me up But Thanks :)
kendra laine

Louisville, KY

#22 May 10, 2011
for real wrote:
<quoted text>why does anybody wanna pick on Kendra i mean has she given you any reason to get on her and talk bad about her
aw... thank you... and no i haven't they jus wanna make everyone feel like they do on a daily basis WORTHLESS :)
star

United States

#23 May 11, 2011
Ha that's funny kendra bout u bein one of the only ones working and shit from our class. That is hilarious. Maybe of us work better places and trump u. Don't even think u r better than anyone of us cause maybe of us work, own very nice vehicles and have great and wonderful life. Get over urself.
kendra laine

Louisville, KY

#24 May 11, 2011
i never said from my class dumbass i said in our range of age... and you know it jus as well as i do that... many people around our age don't do shit... an i damn sure never said anything about me being better then anyone... so if your going to run your mouth about what i say on the forum about MUAH!!!! then make sure what your sayin actually makes sine too what i said :) bahahahaha
for real

Bowling Green, KY

#25 May 11, 2011
kendra laine wrote:
o and by the way nahh aaron never came in my mouth jus on my tits... bahaha :)
you go girl...there just jealous cuz your dad will help you and he's a good guy...the ones bashing you probably don't know who there dads are...lol
jason

Chicago, IL

#26 May 11, 2011
kendra laine wrote:
i never said from my class dumbass i said in our range of age... and you know it jus as well as i do that... many people around our age don't do shit... an i damn sure never said anything about me being better then anyone... so if your going to run your mouth about what i say on the forum about MUAH!!!! then make sure what your sayin actually makes sine too what i said :) bahahahaha
I think you have a trashy mouth for a lady. If you want people to stop talking about you then stop replying.
for real

Bowling Green, KY

#27 May 11, 2011
jason wrote:
<quoted text> I think you have a trashy mouth for a lady. If you want people to stop talking about you then stop replying.
you have a point about not replying, but what's wrong with her defending herself?????? nothing!
hello

Bowling Green, KY

#28 May 17, 2011
you go Kendra, you have a right to be happy and I guess if they are picking on you and being jealous for the moment they are leaving someone else alone. God knows your shoulders can handle it, maybe there is someone out there that can't right now and they needed a break. There are lots of people out there proud of you, just keep it up and do everyone proud. God Bless
whatever

Louisville, KY

#30 Nov 5, 2011
Love Ya Kendra!!! xoxo!! F*** them haters!!! They are morons!
Cuz
relight

Louisville, KY

#32 Sep 1, 2012
Let's see what every1 has to say bout this bitch now! I still can't stand er!
yup

United States

#34 Sep 3, 2012
Does she babysit peoples kids so she can carry around a cute baby an get attention off a child that is not hers? Lol shes fat and SHES the jealous one. Shit, id be too if I looked like her. And also... who the hell is or was she in love with that she just can't seem to get over?!?! I always been curious to who would even be with her. Haha
ppl

Louisville, KY

#36 Sep 7, 2012
All these negative posts just gives me proof how stupid and ignorant people really are. Why in the hell do you worthless people want to get on here and dog Kendra like you are?. And to yup you sound like the most ignorant of all....post your picture on here so we can all pick out your flaws....dumbass
xxx

Chicago, IL

#37 Sep 9, 2012
For one she is on heroin. And shes a rat so is aaron. Dumb bitch got std.
stupid ppl

West Chester, OH

#38 Sep 9, 2012
Y'all have no clue bout her. She's a great person and would do anything for anyone. I know for fact she ain't on heroin she might smoke but that's it.Rat you really got life twisted ...Who she tell on anyone got papers on that with her name saying she a rat I want to see it....this just more of carrolton BS drama

Since: Sep 12

Bowling Green, KY

#39 Sep 9, 2012
wow people you are f***** pathetic. if your going to trash talk anyone on topix,how about you be brave and put your real name, just like kendra. you people must be so bored with your own live's that you have to go make up s*** about others. me and kendra are not close by any means, and i really don't talk to her, but she a good girl, and you all need to grow up. your just jealous. so stfu you ignorant idiots!
Ken

Finchville, KY

#40 Sep 10, 2012
First, I've never done heroin in my life and I don't ever plan on it. My life and the people in my life are way to important to me for me to ever do something that would hurt them or myself. Second, If you actually knew anything about me you would know that me and Aaron don't even communicate anymore. A rat?, lol really get proof of that then since you so damn sure. Also, I'm for damn sure STD free.
I don't know why people have to get on here and talk shit. I don't get on here and run it about anyone, eventually I hope you all will grow up and realize how ignorant your being. But if you never do, I feel sorry for you to have to live you life, always trying to make someone else's a living hell. Hard telling what your missing in you life since you always focused on someone else's.
Honestly, what anyone in this town thinks about me is the last thing on my mind. If your actually my friends or family you know the truth and your opinions are the only ones that matter. The opinions of ignorant and sad people that sit behind a computer and wanna be tough are the least important opinions to me.
april

Louisville, KY

#41 Sep 14, 2012
hahahaha i love it boo....people crack me up
Jussayyinn

Hodgenville, KY

#42 Sep 14, 2012
Dammnnnn all u all need jobs! Carrollton BUMMMS.. Lol an get off Kendra, I know her. An I swear to god, I think she'd do anything for any of you, if you needed something. She's like ONE OF THE NICEST ppl I know. She buys her friends shit all the time, every time I've been with her an she runs in the store, she asks the whole car if anyone wants anything. She's let ppl stay with her, an gave up her personal space in her house. So ppl have somewhere to sleep. She's always babysitting lol or is playin with someone's kids. Try shutting ur mouths an get to know her. she might get a quick hot ass attitude sometimes tho, but that's it. No heroin. Not pregnant. She is a goody goody in those 2 departments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dow Chemical closing Carrollton plant 30 min I think 4
mike benton Humphrey 47 min Nope 4
News Criminal complaint details charges against Kinman 2 hr I care less 29
Buffalo creek 3 hr Ridge runner 7
Katie parks????? 5 hr Who knows 10
Destiny Tue Kallie 14
J.R Thomas (May '16) Tue You picked yo bab... 9

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance