what does everyone think about north ...

what does everyone think about north american stainless

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 30, 2010
what do you think?
kiss my nas

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2010
Wickedjuggalo wrote:
what do you think?
i work their and its great pay but 12 hour shifts suck, and we only work 6 months out of the year unless you work overtime.
sad to say

Dry Ridge, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2010
I think it is ashame it's all about who you know and who you blow to get on full time. They pay these Contractors 25.00$ an hour and they allow them to only pay there employies like 8.00$ an hour and there the ones that do all the physical work ,and we all know that's nothing in todays times. Also they use you when the buisness is good and when it gets slow they leave you out to drown. Also, most of the people their think their better than somebody,like their doing rocket science or something, I don't know how any woman could ever have anything to do whith Mike Stewart he is a piece of shit, he probably treats his family like he does people at NAS!!!!!!!!!!
kiss my nas

United States

#4 Sep 30, 2010
sad to say wrote:
I think it is ashame it's all about who you know and who you blow to get on full time. They pay these Contractors 25.00$ an hour and they allow them to only pay there employies like 8.00$ an hour and there the ones that do all the physical work ,and we all know that's nothing in todays times. Also they use you when the buisness is good and when it gets slow they leave you out to drown. Also, most of the people their think their better than somebody,like their doing rocket science or something, I don't know how any woman could ever have anything to do whith Mike Stewart he is a piece of shit, he probably treats his family like he does people at NAS!!!!!!!!!!
I work their and I dont know very many people that work thier and I didn't blow anyone to get on. I worked for Harris farms for 8 months and got to know people and they told me who I could talk to. Just put in a little effort and you'll eventually get their.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Oct 1, 2010
Wickedjuggalo wrote:
what do you think?
i work there to and i hate everything about nas. its seems to me that they do not care about their employees as much as they say they do. i have worked there for 10 yrs and have seen alot of bad shit happen to good people.
Got a Job

Clarksville, TN

#6 Oct 1, 2010
I hate when people want to down NAS or anyplace of employement. I work for a contractor there myself. I just want to say that in today's economy you need to be grateful that you even have a job much less a job at NAS. Maybe there are some things/situations that shouldn't happen or was not fair but hey can't please everybody. Like I said just be grateful that you have a job today and quit bitching and complaining. Usually the ones bitching and complaining are lazy ass people that don't deserve a job when you got people out there looking for jobs. If you don't like working there then quit and give someone else the opportunity to have a decent job.
holla at a balla

Dry Ridge, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2010
Wickedjuggalo wrote:
<quoted text>
i work there to and i hate everything about nas. its seems to me that they do not care about their employees as much as they say they do. i have worked there for 10 yrs and have seen alot of bad shit happen to good people.
Yes you are very right they especially treat those contractors like shit. That Mike Stewart he better watch his step cause he is going to talk 2 the wrong person like shit and is gonna get knocked out!!!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 1, 2010
I also agree that Im thankful for having a job while many others are out of work. But with that said nas does walk all over people because they know that it is hard to find a job right now.
sad

Erlanger, KY

#9 Oct 1, 2010
i think this place is a indiana factory it should of been built over their they get all the good jobs ky people r the slaves and do get treated like shit their policy if u work their can't never work their again is not fair u can't even work for a contractor sometimes u get fired when it's beyond ur control and should get a chance to come and work for contractor or maybe nas again even if u give 2 wks notice can't come back this is not fair need to change policy the money is not as good as this town thinks for a steel mill gallatin pays alot more and does treat their employees good
affair

Waterloo, Canada

#10 Oct 1, 2010
Let's see.... How many people do you know has had an affair with someone that works at nas?? And is married...
NAS Employee

Louisville, KY

#11 Oct 1, 2010
sad wrote:
i think this place is a indiana factory it should of been built over their they get all the good jobs ky people r the slaves and do get treated like shit their policy if u work their can't never work their again is not fair u can't even work for a contractor sometimes u get fired when it's beyond ur control and should get a chance to come and work for contractor or maybe nas again even if u give 2 wks notice can't come back this is not fair need to change policy the money is not as good as this town thinks for a steel mill gallatin pays alot more and does treat their employees good
There has been quite a few people leave NAS on good terms (2 weeks notice) and get hired back as a NAS employee or work as a contractor. If you get fired, yes you should not be allowed to step on NAS property, same goes with a person that left on bad terms. NAS treats the employees as good as any other plant up this river, and I honestly don't know what the pay is like for the new people, I been there 17 years and I can't complain.
joe

Clarksville, TN

#12 Oct 1, 2010
super nice place to work great pay
worktheirtwo

United States

#13 Oct 1, 2010
NAS Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
There has been quite a few people leave NAS on good terms (2 weeks notice) and get hired back as a NAS employee or work as a contractor. If you get fired, yes you should not be allowed to step on NAS property, same goes with a person that left on bad terms. NAS treats the employees as good as any other plant up this river, and I honestly don't know what the pay is like for the new people, I been there 17 years and I can't complain.
I been working their for bout 6 months and my line leader is a complete dick head, I guess since he's been their for 17 years also, he thinks he can be a dick to the new hires and he's also from Hoosier ville. And his bosses are from their to so that's probably why he gets by with everything. That's why the good ole Kentucky people can't get a good job cause it's ran by Hoosiers. And even if you give a two week notice before you quite you can't get your job back.

NAS Employee

Louisville, KY

#14 Oct 1, 2010
worktheirtwo wrote:
<quoted text> I been working their for bout 6 months and my line leader is a complete dick head, I guess since he's been their for 17 years also, he thinks he can be a dick to the new hires and he's also from Hoosier ville. And his bosses are from their to so that's probably why he gets by with everything. That's why the good ole Kentucky people can't get a good job cause it's ran by Hoosiers. And even if you give a two week notice before you quite you can't get your job back.
Dude there has been people leave NAS on good terms and get hired back, it is a fact. Now in regards to dickhead leaders from Indiana, I agree that is probably a fact, I know most of the people that have worked for me think I am a dickhead or asshole, at least the slackers do.
nas employee too

United States

#15 Oct 1, 2010
Well my leader is a complete dick and he is from kentucky. And it's worktheretoo not worktheirtwo go back to school.
worktheirtwo wrote:
<quoted text> I been working their for bout 6 months and my line leader is a complete dick head, I guess since he's been their for 17 years also, he thinks he can be a dick to the new hires and he's also from Hoosier ville. And his bosses are from their to so that's probably why he gets by with everything. That's why the good ole Kentucky people can't get a good job cause it's ran by Hoosiers. And even if you give a two week notice before you quite you can't get your job back.
Well well

United States

#16 Oct 1, 2010
nas employee too wrote:
Well my leader is a complete dick and he is from kentucky. And it's worktheretoo not worktheirtwo go back to school.
<quoted text>
It is Kentucky, with a capital K, not lower case k, jerk. There should also be a comma before "go back to school." So maybe you need some schooling as well.
nas employee too

United States

#17 Oct 1, 2010
If I had more schooling do you think I would be working at NAS? Also I would be the boss not have a boss, jerk.
sad

Erlanger, KY

#18 Oct 1, 2010
well u all hv the facts wrong you used to be able to come back up their and work new hr has changed the rules you people that work their don't no shit start reading the policy now think ky needs to do a survey on how many from ky work their bet it would be a serprize
nas employee too

United States

#19 Oct 1, 2010
I don't need to read the policy I wasn't dumb enough to do drugs and get fired. I hear wal-mart is hiring though maybe you should try THERE.
Well well

United States

#20 Oct 2, 2010
nas employee too wrote:
I don't need to read the policy I wasn't dumb enough to do drugs and get fired. I hear wal-mart is hiring though maybe you should try THERE.
Since you do not have more schooling, maybe you should quit commenting on grammar mistakes, otherwise I will keep pointing yours out. There should be a comma before "not have a boss." Thanks, hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what really happend to them?? 19 min Jessica mafucking... 9
Jessica Sanders "Carlton" & husband 1 hr observer 18
More Sheriff Kinman news (Nov '14) 4 hr MyTaxMoney 56
Jeffrey Brent 12 hr Intheknow 23
Walmart.....Too Hot Wed Whatever 10
carrollton jail Tue Non-law breaker 21
Kinman Chevrolet Tue Mike 14

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages