Steeve hunt, Nathan hunt, Anthony Carmack.

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
People

United States

#1 May 25, 2012
Wondering if they are still in c-county and how they are doing. Any one know?
family

Shelbyville, KY

#2 May 25, 2012
steve and nathan still live in carroll county,both are doing fine
People

United States

#3 May 25, 2012
family wrote:
Thank you, We had some fun times as teenagers, have thought about them through the years. Wow been 28 Years come to think of it! LOT'S OF BONE FIRES AND SWIMMING IN THE LAKE. good times.
People

United States

#4 May 25, 2012
People wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, We had some fun times as teenagers, have thought about them through the years. Wow been 28 Years come to think of it! LOT'S OF BONE FIRES AND SWIMMING IN THE LAKE. good times.
Lol Bon fires wow what a bad typo! Lmbo P myself.
juicy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 May 25, 2012
family wrote:
I think Anthony is still around too.Was in a bad wreck several years ago...not the same Anthony you would remember.On the plus side he has a handsome son
Takes 2

United States

#6 May 25, 2012
juicy wrote:
<quoted text> I think Anthony is still around too.Was in a bad wreck several years ago...not the same Anthony you would remember.On the plus side he has a handsome son
Sorry to hear about the accident, but happy to hear he met someone special and has a child. After being away from Carroll county for 26 years and last time I seen anthony was 20 years ago. I assure you no one is the way I rem. them... Nor am I the same person. He was a very sweet guy back then. Thank you.
HMMM

United States

#7 Sep 3, 2012
juicy wrote:
<quoted text> I think Anthony is still around too.Was in a bad wreck several years ago...not the same Anthony you would remember.On the plus side he has a handsome son
HAVE NOT STOPPED THINKING ABOUIT THIS POST. When you say not the same person. Do you mean changed his life for the better or was he serriously injured? ;ot trying to be nosy, just truly concerned.+hanks if you can let me know.
WOW

Eminence, KY

#8 Sep 3, 2012
NOT THE SAME IN THE HEAD AFTER THE RECK
oh wow

Eminence, KY

#9 Sep 3, 2012
Wow! Well yea that can happen after a injury but nothing you have to write on topixs and say about him. I sure hope he does not read this!! Where is your peoples coof?
HMMM

United States

#11 Sep 3, 2012
First and formost. I have been looking for him for years. Could not understand why no word of him or unable to contact him. I AM RELEIVED TO HEAR HE IS ALIVE! I do however agree Wow post did not have to be so harsh. As far as him reading this I serriously doubt that will occur as I have tried to contract some of his family members through time and also sent mail to last and past known addresses and to be quit honest I would love to see him regardless of his condition. I was in no way trying to cause harm or hurt to him or any one. I made him a promise 20 years ago and was just trying to make it right. well maybe not right. But I never set out to cause harm.
info

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Sep 3, 2012
HMMM wrote:
First and formost. I have been looking for him for years. Could not understand why no word of him or unable to contact him. I AM RELEIVED TO HEAR HE IS ALIVE! I do however agree Wow post did not have to be so harsh. As far as him reading this I serriously doubt that will occur as I have tried to contract some of his family members through time and also sent mail to last and past known addresses and to be quit honest I would love to see him regardless of his condition. I was in no way trying to cause harm or hurt to him or any one. I made him a promise 20 years ago and was just trying to make it right. well maybe not right. But I never set out to cause harm.
Anthony's Mom and step Dad live across from Hometown. At one time Anthony lived down the road from them
HMMM

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2012
I KNOW YEARS AGO HE LIVED IN HIS AUNTS HOUSE RIGHT DOWN FROM HIS MOM. I thought maybe his mom and step dad had moved since the number was a non working number. I lived out of state for years like 2300 Miles away. I am a bit closer now. maybe I will make a trip that way. Just not sure if it would be appropriate at this point. THANK YOU FOR THAT INFORMATION IT DOES HELP.
Wife

United States

#14 Sep 3, 2012
I asked Steve if he had any idea who this is and he said no but can you give us a clue who you might be?
Wife

United States

#15 Sep 3, 2012
We live in Carroll County. Not sure why it say Burbank, IL
no clues

United States

#16 Sep 3, 2012
lol the biggest clue i could give him everyone would know. just tell him susan singleton. I could careless what anyone says on this gossip colum. I am glad to hear he is doing fine and happily married. We spent a lot of time at bon fires and swimming and hanging out being brave and checking out what were suppose to be haunted houses lol. Thinking back to those days brings great teen age memories even though I spent half my teenage life being grounded, climbing out my bedroom window. with the help of friends.
no clues

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2012
Ps never dated steve we were just friends through one of his friends and my friends. clear that up before rumors start to run.
Wife

Elmwood Park, IL

#18 Sep 5, 2012
LOL! Thanks I asked him and Susan Singleton doesn't ring a bell. No problem,even if you did date him. He's a great guy still! Would do anything to help anyone in need! If you want to e-mail me at ss.hunt@yahoo.com who you are and where you are, I am sure Steve would like to know. Nathan lives less than a mile from us. We built a house on his Family farm about 8 years ago.
Okthen

United States

#19 Sep 5, 2012
TRIED TO EMAIL YOU. CAME BACK UNDELIVERABLE. I am on face book. Susan Singleton bush. there are pics there. Maybe he will rem. Tell him I liked tics. lolol thats a hint.
Wife

Berwyn, IL

#20 Sep 20, 2012
Sorry, I don't know why the e-mail was undeliverable but will look you up on Face Book.
Thanks
michael harlow

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Sep 20, 2012
anthony is my cousin he is still around here and the wreck did mess him up a lil bit but he is gettin a lil better tho and yes his son shane is something else look me up on facebook and i will see about his address and number

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carrolltons finest 26 min Erica shields 7
doug allen 54 min the baby 11
Robin Mefford Powell arrested! 1 hr mike 2
wondering 1 hr FYI 13
How can you tell if a man really wants to be wi... (Jul '10) 1 hr FYI 12
Middle School Scare 2 hr mybaby 11
blake marksberry 5 hr hmm 2
Carrollton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web