First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Keep your nose out if

Shelbyville, KY

#23 Jun 15, 2012
Professional...I will keep trying to help you if you need it. It is hard to find something out there that you will feel safe in. Just keep me updated on the search.
Peg S

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Jun 16, 2012
Professional wrote:
What about the apartment complex on Gillock? Info please! Just found them on Google maps. Are they a government housing complex?
I believe the Gillock Ave. apartments are government...my own personal opinion is avoid Madison as they are redoing the bridge and it may be closed some for the building.I don't know who has them but they have a nice apartments in Ghent,Ky.Also the single wide trailer in Oak View are junk and rent for a ridiculous amount.Call Craigs Rental they have apartments.They will be in the phone book or you can find the number online I'm sure.Good luck. Just a thought you might try Warsaw only about 15 miles or less from Carrollton
Professional

Hopkinsville, KY

#26 Jun 16, 2012
I did try Craig's and they have nothing opening up in July. She said she would call me back if something opened up unexpectedly.

Haha, I have never heard of "Ghent".

There are names/numbers I have contacted, however, since they were on a private renter's list I do not want to divulge names here. Let me say I have contacted at the minimum of 10 people!

I would VERY much appreciate continued help. Names and phone numbers are the most important. While I will Google "Ghent" and Warsaw, somehow I doubt I will see a nice list of apartment complexes with information pertaining to them.
Peg S

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Jun 16, 2012
Professional wrote:
I did try Craig's and they have nothing opening up in July. She said she would call me back if something opened up unexpectedly.
There are names/numbers I have contacted, however, since they were on a private renter's list I do not want to divulge names here. Let me say I have contacted at the minimum of 10 people!
I would VERY much appreciate continued help. Names and phone numbers are the most important. While I will Google "Ghent" and Warsaw, somehow I doubt I will see a nice list of apartment complexes with information pertaining to them.
You are probably right if you blink you'd miss them both.Hard to believe there is no apartments/ houses available here
Just Me

United States

#28 Jun 17, 2012
I would also suggest calling Bartley Real Estate to see if they have anything available. They have nice apartments above their office but they are particular about who they rent to, so you'd probably be exactly what they're looking for. Also, Jim Fothergill has some rentals, Fothergill Real Estate. The apartments on Gillock are govt housing, except for the ones closest to 11th street. Ashcraft Realty used to manage those. Rio Vista Apartments is in Milton Ky, which is just 10-15 minutes from Carrollton. If you can't find phone numbers for these places/people online, let me know and I will try to track contacts down for you.
Professional wrote:

Professional

Hopkinsville, KY

#29 Jun 17, 2012
The apartments above Bartley's are furnished, and I need unfurnished. I was heartbroken, because it seemed I would feel safe there.

I found a phone number for Fothergill Real Estate. Will give them a call!

Will call Ashcraft Realty, although I believe in my research, I found they rent Riverhill 3 bd apts on Gillock.

No phone number found for Rio Vista.

I really appreciate the help you folks are giving me! Thank you so much!
helping

Newport, KY

#30 Oct 12, 2012
I've lived on both Gillock an Rio Vista
Gillock very nice landlord can't say the same about. They don't fix anything. She's not the nicest. They run 800 plus electric they are not government apartments. Rio Vista 600 plus electric a month. Landlord is very nice an helpful.
Gunny

Shelbyville, KY

#31 Oct 13, 2012
Does it have to be an apartment? There are several nice small houses for rent in the area, some rural, some urban and several right in town. There are areas to avoid, but only a few. greg.gunny at google mail
faith mcburney

Newport, KY

#32 Nov 9, 2012
You can see if my dad has anything his name is robert mcburney
faith mcburney

Newport, KY

#33 Nov 9, 2012
lol wrote:
Do not rent from the McBurneys
what is wrong with my fathers houses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MRS. Carroll County 1 hr Sowhatimstillaroc... 6
Lindsey Casey 10 hr Curious 2
Jimmy Peyton /Payton 10 hr Curious 2
Looking for place to settle down (Dec '08) 13 hr ctown 6
carrollton jail Sun Power Corrupts 11
Ken Massey's wife has passed away Jun 24 tell 1
She looks awesome! Jun 24 Interesting guy 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages