Family of Justin Hearn
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
skyblue46

Stout, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2010
I would like too say please pray for the Hearn family that has lost there son Justin Hearn.This family has been threw alot all they wont is too find him.They are my kin people and its a sad time for them so please take a moment even if you dont know the family give a pray too them ,Denis is a bus driver, and Matt is a truck driver they have a daughter her name is Amanda. it was a bad way too lose someone in a boat wreck in the winter time Justin was a good sweet and wonderful kid he had alot going for himself he will be missed too all hes friends god bless you and may god watch over the Hearn family in there time of need , thank you god bless.
KENTUCKY

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 14, 2010
They are in my thoughts and prayers and im praying they find him soon. love ya denise
Gene

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Dec 14, 2010
May God bring peace to this family. This is such a tradegy!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 14, 2010
I will continue to pray for her and that Justin comes home safe and sound.
Anonymous

Dry Ridge, KY

#5 Dec 15, 2010
my prayers is with this family such a tragedy and very heartbreaking
My Heart Aches

Louisville, KY

#6 Dec 15, 2010
As Long as u have him in your heart,He will never be far away.I know I lost a daughter,I think about her everyday.I even find myself talking to her.But thats okay That is how I can go on.I know she can hear me.Think of all the good times this will make u smile,It did me.And dont beat your self up and say what if,If God has taking him home this means he has plans for him.Denise I will have u in my prayers.I will ask god to lead you and help you threw this.That is what someone done for me,And it really helps.I will have you in my Prayers
Keven in Frankfort

Frankfort, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2010
It is always so horrible to see a life ended when its just getting started. I've been part of a similar struggle in another family; there is a hole in the Hearn family's life, now. You must learn how to continue, and to think of how he would want you to go on, and to remember the good times and be grateful you were one of the few in the world to know him while he was here.
It will get easier, but I can't tell you the pain will ever really go away. You just have to learn how to cope and go on without him. It will probably be the hardest thing you ever have to do. May the spirits support you in your time of sorrow. Blessings to you.
Gerald

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Dec 15, 2010
This is a tragic accident and this family needs to be lifted up in prayer and while we are praying for them please let's not forget the two boys who were with him.
I can only imagine how they must feel and they need to know that this was in fact an accident and they shouldn't be blamed for something that could have happened to any of us.
So as we pray let's remember all who are involved including the two boys who lost a good friend
Brian Adams

Salem, IN

#10 Dec 15, 2010
Im sorry to hear about your loss. justin was a friend of mine in school great guy with a big hart. never a down moment with him around. my prayers will be with the family.. god bless
sorry

United States

#11 Dec 16, 2010
Alright I will be the bad one and say it, something is not being told in this story. Before everyone screams I have lost a child myself and feel so bad for his family. I still go through the pain everyday. I am praying for his family. If this was my child I would feel the same way. This story sounds wrong, can't put my finger on it but if it was my child I would want the truth.
thinkin out loud

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Dec 16, 2010
sorry wrote:
Alright I will be the bad one and say it, something is not being told in this story. Before everyone screams I have lost a child myself and feel so bad for his family. I still go through the pain everyday. I am praying for his family. If this was my child I would feel the same way. This story sounds wrong, can't put my finger on it but if it was my child I would want the truth.
I'm not sure what you mean by "something is not being told" in this story. What are you looking for? Please explain and maybe it can be cleared up for you.
the truth

Owenton, KY

#13 Dec 16, 2010
justin was a above average young man.he would help anyone he could,all they were doing was hunting ducks.somehow the boat sunk in the cold river,wave or something in the water was hit.he was a good boy with good parents doing what he liked.god bless his family and justin is looking down on his family knowing he was much loved.
sorry

United States

#14 Dec 16, 2010
The story just doesn't make sense, he was a young boy and strong swimmer as far as I know. That water is not extremely deep. It doesn't make any sense to me.
Yowser

Ghent, KY

#15 Dec 16, 2010
sorry wrote:
The story just doesn't make sense, he was a young boy and strong swimmer as far as I know. That water is not extremely deep. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Stop trying to imply there was foul play. It was an accident, plain and simple.
a friend

Chicago, IL

#16 Dec 16, 2010
sorry wrote:
This family doesn't need anyone bashing or making this horrible accident worse than it already is....just be supportive that's what they need.

Justin were praying for you and we hope for a safe return.
who

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 16, 2010
The water was very cold. and so are you.
sorry wrote:
well

Ashland, KY

#18 Dec 16, 2010
sorry wrote:
Uh, it was below freezing outside. Extremely cold water causes the body to become almost paralyzed because of the shock. People with Olympic-swimming abilities could still have trouble drowning in those conditions. Besides, they were in the Ohio River, not a shallow pond. Things happen.
snowing

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Dec 16, 2010
ATTENTION: SORRY, just shut your mouth. How dare you even imply that something is wrong with this. I can not believe I am reading this. OH my Goodness, this family is going thru hell. I know I have been with them. I would like to throw you in the water and see how you do with the freezing temperatures. They wont even send divers down to bring out the boat do to the cold temps. Gee and we know they are excellent swimmers, right....... I wish you would just go crawl back up the hole you came from. The two that made it out, barely made it out. So go figure.

HOW do I get this site shut down?
sorry

United States

#20 Dec 16, 2010
I haven't shown any disrespect to the family in any way. You people are rude and hateful but I would expect nothing less from Carrollton. I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is the story has holes. That doesn't make me "cold" in any way. I feel so sorry for the family, I have lost a child myself and it hurts worse then anything you could ever imagine. The only people that replied in an educated non aggressive way were (thinkin out loud) and (well).Thank you. The rest of you couldn't say in my opinion "the water was very cold so it would be hard to swim" or " this is what I think". Grow up. Its a forum for topics and opinions. I stated mine and wanted a grown up conversation. Obviously I need to look elsewhere. To Justin's family may God hold you in your time of need.
Some food for thought

Louisville, KY

#21 Dec 16, 2010
Well what story are you hearing then? Can you recall how windy it was that day? The waves and current alone are fierce along with the temperatures. Nature is a powerful force and no man can fight against it. Even in the middle of summer the river has been known to sweep people right under. You forget of the underwater, powerful currents that reside in that river. The river is an absolute moving force! I think Justin hit one of those currents and instead of going with it he probably fought it, draining all his energy then nature took over. It's sad. I feel for his family and I pray they find him soon. I knew once the Hearn family made it to this site, someone would run their mouth, but above all things foul play? I know who put the family on topix didn't mean harm, but they should have known something negative would come of it soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tonya Couch 52 min lostnwondering 2
(Cindi) Cynthiana Lynn Murphy gas station 3 hr Bob101 8
Jarred jug head 10 hr Lol 8
Buffalo creek 10 hr Yes 42
Corey Satchwell 13 hr Ho checker 6
mike benton Humphrey 14 hr Nope 11
Don't buy Thrive products 15 hr forgetit 20

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance