|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Mother wrote:
So sad. They said the little girl that was Stacy tuttles baby just passed
I guess you didn't outgrow the "Attention Hwore" syndrome when you became an adult.
word

Central, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

im not kidding, she literally almost killed me
RIP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

The bus driver does drive like a bat out of hell and you do need to get off the road when shes headin your way, but that does not mean she meant to hurt these children. she has been driving a bus for years, and apparently no one thought she was reckless enough to call an complain. Keep the famlies of everyone involved in your prayers. there no need for drama
word

Central, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

no ones saying she hurt them on purpose, but maybe if she didnt drive like a bat out of hell she wouldnt wrap her bus full of babies around a tree
brandon e

Taylorsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

i feel sorry for the families and hope they find the cause of the accident and what now...i just feel fortunate bc my daughter had gotten off the bus not even 10 mins before the accident....:-/ there are praters for the families on my end
red

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Answers wrote:
<quoted text>Well aren't you sweet. Excuse me for answering a question for the community.
It would be fine for you to answer a question for the community, however, you have given incorrect information!
stop

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

There is no need to talk about the bus driver. You don't think she feels guilty enough? Whether it was her fault or not you should not talk about get. She most likely feels really bad. & instead of talking why don't you pray for everyone affected?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

For one thing prior complaints were made regarding this driver. And NO Veronica deitz is more even the. Moms name. Get your facts straight. How dare you all post names on here. Sickos
sally

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

I have heard of several complaints about this driver from parents. She has been driving like a BoH for awhile. This could've been prevented.shame on CC school board
dewdrop

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

who was the bus driver,i am on county roads every day and there are a couple of bus drivers that drive way too fast,for respect for a school bus i have stopped and let them go by ,god bless these families
red

Sussex, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Answers wrote:
<quoted text>It was Stacy Tuttle's child Caroline, correct?
And Ryder Dietz is Veronica Dietz son, right?
There are pictures of the two children all over facebook along with their names. So please explain to me how that makes it incorrect. Not only that but just because the information MAY be correct that does not in any way, shape, or form make me, or anyone else for that matter, an attention w****! I am sorry if anything was incorrect. It is a simple mistake. You do not have to be rude!
There is no simple mistake when youre writing about deceased children! You shouldn't be posting information that you aren't 100% sure of. Shame on you !!!! It's incorrect because you didn't identify the parent of the boy correctly. That's what leads to rumors.
hope

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

I just hope this is a wake up call to ALL the Carroll Co. bus drivers who speed and before you say no they don't get behind them and see.Not saying they aren't good people but they drive too fast. Please slow down you have very precious cargo
who

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Who was the bus driver and are they ok?
PARENT

Carrollton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

i just have a question i know that most three yr old are still in car seats why doesnt this effect the buses i know that i got a three yr old daughter that is hitting close to forty pounds and the law says she is still required to ride in a car seat its just a question not being rude just wanted to know?
Mourning

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

According to WAVE the bus was equipped with seat belts, and all chidren were wearing them.

http://www.wave3.com/category/240203/video-la...

Since: Nov 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Yeah I never could figure this one out either. Police hand out tickets everyday for improperly secured children yet if you put 40 of them together on a bus it ok for them to be unsecured. I never even remember a bus that had seatbealts. Anyone know why this is?
hello

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

These kids are harnessed it. They did have seatbelts on this bus. They are required to at this age..
PARENT

Carrollton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

i understand the the whole seat belt thing thats not the same as a car seat i know that its not alright to just sit my three yr old daughter into the car and fasten a seat belt around here SHE MUST BE IN A SEAT
Stupid

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

There are seat belts on these buses and they are very similar to the straps on a carseat. I'm sorry, but no one knows what caused this accident yet, and everyone assumes its because of speed, these ladies have been driving buses for years and have done a great job, accidents happen on a daily basis, and this one happened to involve children, very sad and tragic, but why is everyone so quick to blame. The most important thing now, is to pray for all those involved and don't judge, I'm sure the driver is horrified at what happened. Love each other and instead of being so cruel, offer a kind thought a hug or just a bit of inspiration to someone today. The kids at this school have incredible teachers and these ladies are some of the nicest people I have ever met. All are suffering along with the families, and babies. Say a prayer....
oh gee

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

MDTransplant wrote:
Yeah I never could figure this one out either. Police hand out tickets everyday for improperly secured children yet if you put 40 of them together on a bus it ok for them to be unsecured. I never even remember a bus that had seatbealts. Anyone know why this is?
You still running your mouth and nothing u know nothing about these kids was in seat belts I am tired of you trashing Carrollton just who are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of182
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Carrollton Forum right now

Search the Carrollton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min freelancehobo 138,692
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 27 min hum 81,203
bars 1 hr John 6
Sheriff's Office 1 hr James 224
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 hr nope 920
Sheriff office investigation 9 hr warsaw 5
Carroll Co Sheriff office 9 hr junita 80
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••