First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#61 Jul 16, 2012
SECERT wrote:
Well, Hmmm it is hard to think otherwise when they have had 30 yrs to handle this. Another thing that bogles my mind is all the unsolved cases in carrollton. I know ksp is now handling them all because they are all cold cases but come on did they not have police in that town in the late 70's early 80's? We are very frustrated and I don't mean to sound frustrated with anyone that post on here but it is time for some answers. My grandfather has already passed so he never got to get any closure from this before he died and my grandmother is 77 and is not doing so well which is one of the reasons I am pushing so hard. I just know there is someone out there that has the real answers to her murder. I don't know but maybe it's time for a media outlet to help!?
It is not so much that there werent police back then but the forsenics wernt what they are today. Taking a life and dumping the body somewhere remote made things even worse. Many would not come forward with information for fear of being in the same situation as the other.
As for the person who took her life being dead either way a family nees answers. But also be careful of what you seek for the answer may only lead to more questions or to an answer you really do not want. The person who took her life whether dead or alive is not talking and has kept a damn good secret for 30 years now, its highly inlikely that they told the one who started this thread much.
Comeget

Princeton, IL

#62 Jul 17, 2012
Fgg
confused

Dayton, OH

#63 Jul 17, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not so much that there werent police back then but the forsenics wernt what they are today. Taking a life and dumping the body somewhere remote made things even worse. Many would not come forward with information for fear of being in the same situation as the other.
As for the person who took her life being dead either way a family nees answers. But also be careful of what you seek for the answer may only lead to more questions or to an answer you really do not want. The person who took her life whether dead or alive is not talking and has kept a damn good secret for 30 years now, its highly inlikely that they told the one who started this thread much.
We just want answers no matter how many questions we have to go through to get them! If it was your family you would to
confused

Dayton, OH

#64 Jul 17, 2012
Comeget wrote:
Fgg
Come get what
Do the right thing

Dayton, OH

#65 Aug 16, 2012
The secret is wrote:
That the dude is dead that beat her to death, so what they going to do dig him up and give him time? It's sad that he got away with it for years!
I need to talk to you!! Or atleast you need to take your info to ksp... I know by what you posted that you know something please don't hold it in any longer!
mamajamma

United States

#66 Sep 9, 2012
i posted a pic of paula turner in the carrollton ky topix in the carrollton ky gallery check it out see if it may jog some memories please and thank you!
mamajamma

United States

#67 Sep 24, 2012
ditto wrote:
Actually there are a few cold cases in Carroll County. The Madison Courier ran several articles on them a few years back.
i can't find these articles please help
mamajamma

United States

#68 Sep 24, 2012
The secret is wrote:
That the dude is dead that beat her to death, so what they going to do dig him up and give him time? It's sad that he got away with it for years!
I need to talk to you please contact me.... I know you know something
mamajamma

United States

#69 Nov 3, 2012
The secret is wrote:
Hello what do ypu know? Can you or will you contact ksp?
justwondering

United States

#71 Jan 3, 2013
still looking for answers
justwondering

United States

#73 Jan 12, 2013
mrogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=iy3yi9OlBq 0 Cliff Hangin.
thiis has nothing to do witj my aunts case keep this shit off of here
concerned

Edinburgh, IN

#74 May 13, 2013
Is this the girl that went to regatta and was never seen again?
michele

Owensboro, KY

#75 May 14, 2013
concerned wrote:
yes
Wow

Chicago, IL

#76 Oct 16, 2013
concerned wrote:
yes please help!
Please help

Milford, OH

#77 May 16, 2015
concerned wrote:
I wish you would get this reply and tell me how you may be able to help.
Please help

Milford, OH

#78 Jun 10, 2015
We are still actively searching for answers. Any info please help!
Please help

Milford, OH

#79 Jul 5, 2015
Still waiting! We just passed the 33 year mark of when we last seen her which was July 1st 1982!
Actively searching

Cincinnati, OH

#80 Nov 4, 2015
I know everyone is sick of me bringing this up, but just putting it out there that we are still looking for answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah Reynolds 42 min short and sweet 6
New Gym 1 hr Thinking 5
running for sherriff 2 hr in the know 15
Trump RULZZZZ 3 hr Words have meanings 18
McDonalds 5 hr johnny ramrod 26
Rent to own house in Carrollton 7 hr Dude 1
Hey Jessica Doll 9 hr Sam Walton 6

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance