Bowling Green, KY

#2 Oct 1, 2010
yes they did and it remains un solved
mystery

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Oct 2, 2010
ted bundy wrote:
yes they did and it remains un solved
i would like to talk to someone about the case,i may have info that could crack this case
quick

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Oct 2, 2010
well mystery, you need to contact the carrollton police. ASAP!
ted bundy

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Oct 2, 2010
look at the kentucky state police website you will the det working the case
mystery

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Oct 2, 2010
ted bundy wrote:
look at the kentucky state police website you will the det working the case
sent a email to a friend i went to school with thats on the force maybe it will the missing piece to the case.
Yowser

Louisville, KY

#7 Oct 2, 2010
If you are serious and have info about the murder of Paula Turner who was found on the Oney farm in 1982, call 1-877-416-1226 and ask for Lt. Chad White.
muffpounder

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Oct 3, 2010
yowser,did you not ready the post above yours
Yowser

Louisville, KY

#9 Oct 3, 2010
muffpounder wrote:
yowser,did you not ready the post above yours
Of course I did, I just find it odd that the person that started this forum is the one that made that post. Why wouldn't they just do that in the first place if they had a friend on the force. I don't believe for a second they have any evidence or information on this case.
Erin

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Oct 3, 2010
I agree Yowser... They should have some common sense and use it! Thats like saying there's a fire who do I call?
FiReMaN

United States

#11 Oct 3, 2010
Erin wrote:
I agree Yowser... They should have some common sense and use it! Thats like saying there's a fire who do I call?
you don't call know one you just put it on topix and maybe someone reading it will call the fire department. Lol
mystery

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Oct 3, 2010
Yowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I did, I just find it odd that the person that started this forum is the one that made that post. Why wouldn't they just do that in the first place if they had a friend on the force. I don't believe for a second they have any evidence or information on this case.
yes there is i was told by a relative that they were told by the person that did it and i have contacted the chad white on the case and i didnt know that the friend that i knew from school was a cop until now so i contacted him!i know what i am talking about when the guy that may have done this is a friend of my dads and i have more info that i told them!so i do know what i am talking about!i was 10 when it happened .so maybe u should believe it cause there were 2 other people there when he beat her to death with his fist BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!
mystery

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Oct 3, 2010
FiReMaN wrote:
<quoted text> you don't call know one you just put it on topix and maybe someone reading it will call the fire department. Lol
do u all have nothing better to do than to be a smart ass!
FiReMaN

United States

#14 Oct 3, 2010
If people didn't act stupid, then I wouldn't be a smart ass.
Yowser

Louisville, KY

#15 Oct 3, 2010
mystery wrote:
<quoted text>yes there is i was told by a relative that they were told by the person that did it and i have contacted the chad white on the case and i didnt know that the friend that i knew from school was a cop until now so i contacted him!i know what i am talking about when the guy that may have done this is a friend of my dads and i have more info that i told them!so i do know what i am talking about!i was 10 when it happened .so maybe u should believe it cause there were 2 other people there when he beat her to death with his fist BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh, where do I start. First off a normal person would go to a police station where police officers work, you don't have to be friends with them to give them information. Secondly, they wouldn't get on here and say anything until they had spoken to the police, or even after that. I still don't take what you are claiming seriously, even if you did hear this, it is still hearsay. If there was two people present 28 years ago that witnessed it, why in the world would they wait this long to admit they were present. Wouldn't that make them just as guilty as the person doing the beating? Honestly I hope your made for TV movie story is true and the person responsible gets what he has coming to him, and the family of the woman gets some closure.
micheles

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Oct 3, 2010
I hope if it is true that the family gets justice for their daughters death and why didnt the other two come foward?were they scared of him or messed up on drugs or what?
SECERT

Dayton, OH

#17 Apr 13, 2012
I know no one has posted on here in 2 years but mystery if you read this please respond.
curious

Shelbyville, KY

#18 Apr 15, 2012
Where is/was this farm? I know Prestonvile/Mound Hill area, but where exactly?
SECERT

Dayton, OH

#19 Apr 24, 2012
I think it was right befor prestonville not really sur i do know it was J.B. Oney farm.
SECERT

Dayton, OH

#20 Apr 24, 2012
mystery wrote:
<quoted text>do u all have nothing better to do than to be a smart ass!
Mystery if you are still out there please respond to this post!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ray ray chapman 4 hr Voodoo 5
Any local musicians want to jam 4 hr Billy Hendrickson 13
Samantha Meadows (Nov '16) 5 hr Voodoo 17
Adam coghill on paradise alley (Apr '17) 14 hr not jealous 13
Megan Tuttle and Tim North breakup 14 hr Eric Embrey 4
To many mexicans 19 hr Snowman 8
bus transportation supervisor Fri you are the weake... 2

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance