Aluminum thieves
Upset

Naperville, IL

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Someone(s) going around taking aluminum off of private property buildings. If you see someone who doesn't belong on someone's property call the police. These people are stealing aluminum that doesn't belong to them. They are destroying storage buildings for their own gain.
the carrollton creeper

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2013
must look like junk to them
Upset

Grayslake, IL

#3 Feb 4, 2013
It doesn't matter what it looked like it didn't belong to them. No trespassing signs are posted and property is fenced and chain locked. These low lifes are stealing. It's a crime. Junk or not they didn't pay for it and it doesn't below to them.
the carrollton creeper

Fort Thomas, KY

#4 Feb 4, 2013
i doubt you did james you work for it
Aint skeert

Louisville, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Wheres that Taylor boy & his nasty ole lady April at?
Upset 2

Ft Mitchell, KY

#6 Feb 5, 2013
It doest matter if it is James or not!!!! The property is private and the belongings on it are personal too!!! That does not give the right to anyone to just help theirselves!! Maybe if they got out and worked for something in life they would respect other belongings and they wouldnt want it to happen to them. If I catch someone on my families property stealing dont worry about the law and hope they can get to their vehicle quick cause tires will be flat and stuff in the gas tank and maybe invite people out for a bonfire and watch the vehicle go up in smoke so pass that on. Cause I am the crazy one of the family!!! Hope you dont get caught parked there!!!! Remember it is private property!!!!
Upset

Naperville, IL

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Thumbs up to Upset 2. And you're correct, I'm not James. So Carrollton Creeper leave this forum to people who are truthfully concerned about their property and not someone just wants us to know they are OK stealing from others.
stickman

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 5, 2013
Just shoot the trespassing fooks. That will slow them down.
joe a taxpayer

Fort Thomas, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Upset wrote:
Someone(s) going around taking aluminum off of private property buildings. If you see someone who doesn't belong on someone's property call the police. These people are stealing aluminum that doesn't belong to them. They are destroying storage buildings for their own gain.
i have had some sthloen from men,they took it behind a wherehouse to load it,the dumass was caught on tape its a matter of days till jamie arrest them
Upset

Milton, WI

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Please post their identity when they are arrested so we can pursue criminal charges as well.
joe a taxpayer

Fort Thomas, KY

#11 Feb 17, 2013
that i will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miranda works.. what her story 24 min Cardinal Fan 13
Danny Maiden 1 hr Cardinal Fan 9
amanda dietz rowlett mertz 3 hr NASTY 3
Manager at arbys 4 hr Lol 5
Sheriff office 8 hr Real man 53
Jessica Doll 11 hr Wow 5
Walmart 15 hr Cardinal Fan 5

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance