First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Shelbyville, KY

#1 Jan 7, 2013
Have heard from a couple of hikers that there was bear tracks found in Butler State Park. Has bears been spotted in this area before ?
pissed off taxpayer

Naperville, IL

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Yes about 8 years ago around Campbellsburg one was spotted.
whiley

Lawrenceburg, KY

#3 Jan 8, 2013
yeah the woods at butler has strange things,years ago seen pink elephants running around lookout
McNasty

Madison, IN

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Seen a leprechaun riding a unicorn once while I was up there golfing. Could have been the booze, maybe not?
tusk

Madison, IN

#5 Jan 8, 2013
not to worry about the bear cause some hilljack will shoot, skin and eat it.
yep

Port Orange, FL

#6 Jan 9, 2013
tusk wrote:
not to worry about the bear cause some hilljack will shoot, skin and eat it.
what else should you do with it JACK...
haha

Madison, IN

#7 Jan 9, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
what else should you do with it JACK...
Well I suppose you could capture it, tame it and dress it up in a tutu then have it dance for children? Sounds good to me.
cheyenne

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
i almost hit a bear the other night on 36.
wow

Brookfield, WI

#9 Jan 24, 2013
cheyenne wrote:
i almost hit a bear the other night on 36.
Seriously??? Are you sure?
toms dick

Eminence, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
well hell i seen bigfoot at the lookout.
wondering

Shelbyville, KY

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Why does a simple question about bear tracks bring out so many stupid responses.
atv rider

Charlotte, NC

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Go down to ohio river by nugent sand you can see tracks of them and a big cat. And for you non believers i have pictures to back up both
wondering

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Feb 8, 2013
atv rider wrote:
Go down to ohio river by nugent sand you can see tracks of them and a big cat. And for you non believers i have pictures to back up both
Thanks for a non smart a?? response. What kind of big cat would possibly be in this area
cat

Frankfort, KY

#15 Feb 8, 2013
Haven't seen bears tracks, but I have a friend that has game camera pictures of a bobcat near wise's landing
Amazing

Eminence, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2013
a man that works for KU spotted a black bear on notch lick 3 years ago. And As for big cats there are MANY witnesses who have seen a pair of big black cats in the locust area including nugent sand. Don't know why it is so hard to believe with the habitat that is available for them to survive in.
dudely

Naperville, IL

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Someone on the way to work last week thought they say a bear at nugent sand
scared

Franklin, IN

#18 Feb 9, 2013
I seen a Sasquatch a few weeks back around there. Sonsabitch ran right out in front of my truck!
truthis

Shelbyville, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2013
not hard to be leave that a bear could be in Carroll co. they are all over the place in Berea KY. Me and my uncle have sat on his back porch many evenings and watched them come out to the creek. its very possible for them to migrate up this way. as for big cats, dont know about them being big black cats but, there are bobcats in the woods in Carroll co. my buddy has one in his deep freezer that he hit last summer. yes, the dept of fish and game came out and tagged it and did the paper work on it so he can have it mounted.
CC Hiker

Waterford, MI

#20 Feb 26, 2013
The alleged foot prints at Butler Park are probably that of my giant dog. As for bears in the area, it is possible but highly unlikely. There are bobcats around.. which is common knowledge.
Trtccker

Louisville, KY

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Have heard from a couple of hikers that there was bear tracks found in Butler State Park. Has bears been spotted in this area before ?
I live on 11 th. st Do I need to worry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
After7 4 hr after7 68
what is teresa abney up to these days (Jul '10) 9 hr Joey 24
Jason workman 9 hr Hunt 5
McConnell 12 hr Success 1
banjo setup 14 hr Sambo 4
Sheriff office investigation (Apr '14) 18 hr Hopeagainstcrawfo... 190
Team Kinman 19 hr Yep 24
Carrollton Dating
Find my Match

Carrollton Jobs