whats up with 3%?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wonderin

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2012
I really loved their music. Best thing since young country maybe even better. Why split up when you could've went so far?
funny

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 1, 2012
wonderin wrote:
I really loved their music. Best thing since young country maybe even better. Why split up when you could've went so far?
They played the same old songs
oops

Newport, KY

#3 Sep 2, 2012
They sucked!
just sayin

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Sep 3, 2012
oops wrote:
They sucked!
Truthfully the best part was the drummer...John Kyle you ROCK!!!!!!!!!! Hope he goes on to bigger and better things
sigh

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 4, 2012
they didn't even have a youtube video
really

Shelbyville, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2012
They have videos on YouTube I have watched them the whole band is good John Kyle is the best drummer I have ever heard though but richie and Chris are great too one of the best bands in Carrollton and Ghent
trailer park trash

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Kerry Mefford is one of if not the best drummer/percussionist in Carrollton. If you don't agree it's because you haven't heard him. He's as good as it gets...
lol

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 15, 2012
another inane comment
ashley

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2012
3% all the way. and yes kerry is awesome too.
Long gone

Newport, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2012
I was talking to one of their fat groupies yesterday and she was talking about music, and she mentioned them. I said I am friends with one of them and he said they aren't playing together anymore. She got mad and shushed me and said that's not true, like I really give a sht, and I said who cares??? Some people have farrrrr too much time on their hands. a Job would help this person concentrate on things that matter LOL
comment on this

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2012
Yes. Kerry Mefford Rulez the scene with his beats!

"Fat groupies". Lol!

Hell now onder they broke up if that's all they can get
Humpty Dumpty

United States

#12 Sep 16, 2012
Richie, Chris,John and Cathy Jo are all good people. Love, "1 of your groupies". Rock On!
just sayin

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Sep 16, 2012
Long gone wrote:
I was talking to one of their fat groupies yesterday and she was talking about music, and she mentioned them. I said I am friends with one of them and he said they aren't playing together anymore. She got mad and shushed me and said that's not true, like I really give a sht, and I said who cares??? Some people have farrrrr too much time on their hands. a Job would help this person concentrate on things that matter LOL
Love the "fat groupies" post seems like TK's has their share Jeannie and Vanessa Tina and then the nasty toothless ones and oh yeah the lesbians. Same old crowd all the time. Heard one of the 3% group is a drunk and won't learn new music..... You are right maybe a job would keep these people home..wonder how they afford to drink all the time.They say girls get prettier at closing time but hell can you drink that much to make them pretty???
hereitis

Newport, KY

#14 Sep 17, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> Love the "fat groupies" post seems like TK's has their share Jeannie and Vanessa Tina and then the nasty toothless ones and oh yeah the lesbians. Same old crowd all the time. Heard one of the 3% group is a drunk and won't learn new music..... You are right maybe a job would keep these people home..wonder how they afford to drink all the time.They say girls get prettier at closing time but hell can you drink that much to make them pretty???
Reason they can drink all the time and not work is basically because most, not all, but most draw a check of some kind. So the owner is guaranteed money from the Crazy Check people at the first of the month. But if he ever wants to make some real cash, he gonna have to dump em and try and get some real people in there that dont mind spendin money, and I dont see that happening
Horton hears a who

Newport, KY

#15 Sep 17, 2012
Shame really, I have talked to em before and they all are really cool. Maybe they will get back together soon
ha ha

Newport, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2012
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text> Love the "fat groupies" post seems like TK's has their share Jeannie and Vanessa Tina and then the nasty toothless ones and oh yeah the lesbians. Same old crowd all the time. Heard one of the 3% group is a drunk and won't learn new music..... You are right maybe a job would keep these people home..wonder how they afford to drink all the time.They say girls get prettier at closing time but hell can you drink that much to make them pretty???
Sounds like someone has a issue with girls who have some extra weight...We all enjoy coming to TKay's and rather we be fat, skinny, straight or lesbians what is it to you? This "same old crowd" must be doing something reigh because the doors sure stay open. This place does not compare to the other bars in town at all. If anything I would have to say that I have seen more classier people WITH JOBS in this establishment than I have anywhere else! And furthermore, if you know who is in there most of the time, then you must be joining them!
One and Done

Newport, KY

#17 Sep 19, 2012
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like someone has a issue with girls who have some extra weight...We all enjoy coming to TKay's and rather we be fat, skinny, straight or lesbians what is it to you? This "same old crowd" must be doing something reigh because the doors sure stay open. This place does not compare to the other bars in town at all. If anything I would have to say that I have seen more classier people WITH JOBS in this establishment than I have anywhere else! And furthermore, if you know who is in there most of the time, then you must be joining them!
No issue with fat girls at all, but when I did go to see 3 Percent play a couple of times, the one big gal, Vanessa I think kept horning her way onto the stage. I did not go to see her and didn't enjoy her music, altho she can sing, it appeared her main goal ws makin the guys her backing band. Perhaps she should buy an instrument and learn how to play. They probably disbanded on account of her hogging the stage and retired out of boredom LOL :)
wtfever

Newport, KY

#18 Sep 19, 2012
That goes to show how much you know....bands ask her to sing with them because she has an amazing voice! She is NEVER asking to sing with the bands at all. Besides when 3% plays she usually does one song with them and that is it! Sounds to me you may be jealous that someone has some talent!
Mr Twister

Newport, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2012
wtfever wrote:
That goes to show how much you know....bands ask her to sing with them because she has an amazing voice! She is NEVER asking to sing with the bands at all. Besides when 3% plays she usually does one song with them and that is it! Sounds to me you may be jealous that someone has some talent!
Usually when I go to see a band, I go to see a band and not a queen of karaoke. If I wanted that I'd go on Wednesday nights. "Karaoke, the lonely persons way to vent" Yuk Yuk
whatever

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Sep 19, 2012
Do these Karaoke Queens work? That one is always moaning about not having a job but if you can stay in a bar you don't need to be begging. Do they think singing there will land them a singing gig. They really aren't that good alcohol makes them sound good.Same old drunks every week down there and no I don't go there can't stand that crowd.You kinda feel like an outsider they are all so chummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Keith Welch still at Morehead?? (Sep '11) 48 min Googoo_dolls 22
Wreck 2 hr Just saying 5
American rental 2 hr Huh 4
Prestonville BP- James 4 hr Really 23
Kim Chapman 6 hr Kenny o 8
What ever happen to Jenifer Bartley? 17 hr have mine 2
who pooped on my stoop Tue Steven 7

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages