First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WILLIAM MEADOES

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2011
how does william get $200.food stamps .work 40hrs.he lives on 3rd and high .he works for the guy that he rents from.thats foodstamp frard.now hes got lisa meadows liveing there.she gets ssi.and food stamps.he shouldnt worry about tommy moscoe.
someone

United States

#2 Jan 28, 2011
Fruad*
living*
meadows*
gosh, im surprised you know what food stamp fraud is. You obviously have the education of a 3rd grader.
HAHA

Ft Mitchell, KY

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Why do you care what William is doing anyway? Stay out of his buisness, maybe he works to pay his rent!! You dont even know the whole story you cant spell so who are you to throw stones??
ilikeit

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Jan 28, 2011
WILLIAM MEADOES wrote:
how does william get $200.food stamps .work 40hrs.he lives on 3rd and high .he works for the guy that he rents from.thats foodstamp frard.now hes got lisa meadows liveing there.she gets ssi.and food stamps.he shouldnt worry about tommy moscoe.
your a freaking idiot, why do you care what william meadows does?
he will kick your

Eddyville, KY

#6 Jan 29, 2011
You better back off. The Meadows clan is bad a$$. You don't want to mess with em.... just sayin.
Meadows

Ft Mitchell, KY

#7 Jan 30, 2011
KEEP TALKIN SH!T THIS IS A SMALL TOWN AND WE KNOW EVERYONE.
yourkiddinright

Lexington, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2011
Meadows wrote:
KEEP TALKIN SH!T THIS IS A SMALL TOWN AND WE KNOW EVERYONE.
you all dont know anything your too doped up and if you think people are scared of you think again your all old and still aint worth crap! You always have to have a back up to fight or a weapon never have fought a fair fight in your life! Everytime I see you out I want to run over your ass and do the citizens a favor but Im not lowering myself to your standards oh wait....you dont have any! SNITCH!
Meadows

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Feb 1, 2011
yourkiddinright wrote:
<quoted text> you all dont know anything your too doped up and if you think people are scared of you think again your all old and still aint worth crap! You always have to have a back up to fight or a weapon never have fought a fair fight in your life! Everytime I see you out I want to run over your ass and do the citizens a favor but Im not lowering myself to your standards oh wait....you dont have any! SNITCH!
Obviously you know nothing about us!! Not all of us are old, some of us are Meadows's and people dont even know it. Some of us have different last names but still Meadows by blood. Who ever said there were rules in fighting? So what if some of us use weapons, so what if we have back up from time to time? Not all of us are dope heads, Ive never done any drugs to amount to anything my entire life. Ive never went without working and Ive never worked anywhere for less than 5 yrs. So watch what you say, you dont know sh*t!! Why are we picking on William anyway? Are you jealous of him? He would do anything for anyone at any given time so why pick on him? So what he likes his beer? So what if he gets food stamps? He works to pay his rent, so he is pretty self-sufficiant.
Meadows

Ft Mitchell, KY

#10 Feb 1, 2011
Oh, and who is the 'SNITCH' in the Meadows family you are referring to? I dont know of any in this family, they all did thier time!!
yourkiddinright

Lexington, KY

#11 Feb 1, 2011
Meadows wrote:
Oh, and who is the 'SNITCH' in the Meadows family you are referring to? I dont know of any in this family, they all did thier time!!
William how else can he walk the streets while the rest of thr bunch he snitched on is serving their time, Ive known the Meadows all my life and really its nothing to be proud of,dirty fighting yea thats another proud moment! Hardly any drugs your entire life and we all got different last names keep talking making yourself look dumber!
sherri

Stout, OH

#12 Feb 1, 2011
Well my thoughts on william,i have known him for about 15 years and yes this man likes his beer. And sence i have known this man he has done nothing but treat me with respect and kindness.
So i think the person that has started this i know who you are too. And it sounds like too me you are jealous and yeah so what his draws food stamps at least he works what do you do but draw ssi and food stamps and live in a apartment thats cheap and i may not know all i need too know about william but what i do know his a good hearted person.
i know you

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2011
sherri wrote:
Well my thoughts on william,i have known him for about 15 years and yes this man likes his beer. And sence i have known this man he has done nothing but treat me with respect and kindness.
So i think the person that has started this i know who you are too. And it sounds like too me you are jealous and yeah so what his draws food stamps at least he works what do you do but draw ssi and food stamps and live in a apartment thats cheap and i may not know all i need too know about william but what i do know his a good hearted person.
sherri are you a man or woman.
Know Him

Louisville, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2011
You people kill me!!William is a good hearted soul so what if he gets some help,There is a lot of people in this town that get something they should not.I don't see them on here.Leave him alone ,I have never heard any of the meadows on a snitch list.Heard a lot of other names put out there though.He likes his beer so what,Who cares
Thinkin out loud

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2011
William may have his issues (who doesn't). He has his good points also.(Everyone has some). We grew up together and believe me, he was generally the life of the party. Yes, he fought alot, but I really don't think it was in his heart to physically hurt another. But who is not going to defend themselves? We grew up "hearing" that all the Meadows were a bad ass bunch, but after you got to know them, you realized that they were just trying to survive like the rest of us. As long as his actions are not effecting you personally, why would you even start a post on him? As far as the food stamp thing is concerned, I know who he works for and he doesn't make alot of money, so if he needs help then he should receive it like anyone else.
LMFAO

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 2, 2011
Its funny that they actually think they are "bad asses" we know exactly the kind of ppl you REALLY are.. ALL secrets come out in the end, and karma gets EVERYBODY back!
just wondering

Louisville, KY

#17 Feb 3, 2011
it seems to me who started this must have been in the food stamp line to. to have known what he gets. as far as making fun of the old so called bad a--s why dont u go up to one of the old men and say that to them maybe they have mellowed and dont need kid stuff bein they have all have served time and then maybe again they might kick ur a--
he will kick your

Eddyville, KY

#18 Feb 3, 2011
If they don't then their mother will. That's one lady you don't wanna mess with I don't care how old she is.
Meadows

Ft Mitchell, KY

#19 Feb 3, 2011
Better yet go up to one the old men`s kids and talk sh!t you will more than likely get more than you really want.They have all done their time for anything they ever done. and I am sure you are not any better. sherry if you know who this is call them out. at least name them I will call them out for real.Proud son of a meadows!!!!!
Mindyourown

Clarksville, TN

#20 Feb 3, 2011
I've known William all my life. I can't believe someone would start this topic. He is the most caring person I know. Would give you the shirt off his back. I met him from him being a very close friend of my moms and he has always treated me like one of his own and my children just the same. To whoever started this topic: you are pathetic! and you should be jealous of William. You can never be as good a person as he is!!
Wake Up

Pendleton, SC

#21 Feb 4, 2011
WTF.You don't know the meadows very well if you want to call thems boys a snitch,I know for a fact they go down they serve their time have known them my whole life.They like to party tell me who don't in one form or the other.I have known william my whole life he has never treated me with anything but respect if he has treated anyone any different they what have you done to him?Oh and by the way don't talk about all the meadows boys cause you don't really know them all.John mike was one of the best men that ever lived.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News MRS. Carroll County 2 hr Zesbitchin 13
What was happening at Happy Hollow yesterday?? 4 hr Informed Bystander 2
Lindsey Casey Tue The fuzz 3
Jimmy Peyton /Payton Mon Curious 2
carrollton jail Jun 26 Power Corrupts 11
Ken Massey's wife has passed away Jun 24 tell 1
She looks awesome! Jun 24 Interesting guy 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages