Britney Walls / John Coghill
whoknows

Belvidere, IL

#45 Nov 25, 2010
agree with BUD55..lives off everyones elses money! Parents, babies daddy and only has her kids half the time
WTFEVER

Louisville, KY

#46 Nov 25, 2010
Get a life of your own and quit worrying about other peoples. He did this, she did that, blah blah blah!!!! Seriously, what the fnck is wrong with this town!?!?
Truthmaster

Dry Ridge, KY

#47 Nov 29, 2010
I know John VERY WELL, he is such a good friend. I hope to spend more time with him, only John and I know the true meaning of friendship.
are you kidding me

Crittenden, KY

#48 Jan 19, 2011
Bud55 wrote:
And check out his new truck! Making those car payments by selling his hydros!!! What a winner!
Are you freaking kidding me!!! Maybe, just maybe, he pays for his truck with the paychecks he gets from his JOB. He has worked for everything he has. No one gave him anything, he had to work for it. As far as Brittany is concerned, what business is it of yours who she has been with. Everyone makes mistakes, and if she is happy now, leave her alone. They are both good people who have had bad past relationships. Let them be happy together, and if you dont like them, then you should be happy that they are together. John is NOT a Creeper as you say either. Actually in the past, he has been with older women, not young ones. He may drink, but so what, alot of people do. GET A LIFE PEOPLE!!!
Dear Me

Falmouth, KY

#49 Jan 19, 2011
John this is an old friend of yours a very close old friend and as truthmaster is a close friend of your i will be calling you,I know you will be surprized to hear from me,it has been a long time but we were very close,and true friends so i know there will be o lies between us.Dont listen to these haters they love to be creeps and slander people,stay strong love ya man.
smash

United States

#50 Jan 26, 2011
know your facts first wrote:
<quoted text>
As a member of John's family I have a few things to clear up because obviously you don't know shit. 1) He did have an auto accident and someone was hurt. But NO he did not kill anyone and he never went to prison. He served his time in CCDC and was out on work release the entire time. 2) He changed his name before ever being sentenced for any crime. He did that because he took the name of his step-father who raised him since his biological father passed when he was very little. 3) He may drink like every other free american does from time to time. That doesn't make him an alcoholic! 4) He did gain some weight while being married and it may have been due to drinking a little more than he should've but I would have over drank as well if I had to stayed pinned in my house because my wife was so fucked up that she embarrassed me everytime I took her out. 5) Don't be jealous that he and his mom are close. Not everyone has a loving mother who cares! 6) He never cheated on his now ex-wife with Brittney or anyone else. Anyone who knows Johns ex and the lifestyle he lived during that time knows the truth.


well you dont know him too well cause yes he did kill someone and i know for a fact cause i was in jail with him and i know him really well so get your facts straight dumbass
smash

United States

#51 Jan 26, 2011
and too boot he is a heavy drinker and always have been and the last couple years started messin with pills. he is a p.o.s that if not for his moomy he wouldnt have nothing
CRAZZZZZY

United States

#52 Jan 26, 2011
What is "moomy"?

Looks like someone is jealous and jaded!!
Brittany

Louisville, KY

#53 Jan 26, 2011
Well SMASH you are the dumbass wht the hell is MOOMY thats funny! I live with him and he doesnt drink or do pills so y don't u get your shit straight and as far as killing someone that never happen. He works for everything he has he doesn't get it from his MOM or as you would say MOOMY! lol
john

Louisville, KY

#54 Jan 26, 2011
smash wrote:
<quoted text>
well you dont know him too well cause yes he did kill someone and i know for a fact cause i was in jail with him and i know him really well so get your facts straight dumbass
well smash this is me and you dont know you facts i did not kill anyone you dumbass.i dont drink anymore and i'm not on pills.if i would have killed someone since your so smart i think i would have done more time than what i got without work release.so if you think you know something about someone keep it to yourself instead of the lies.so get your facts straight.
smash

United States

#55 Jan 26, 2011
oh wow since brigette left you, you think your all hard or something well your still an old washed up loser and thats no matter how you put it and trust me you dont want to get smart cause you can get your ass beat again like you did in your front yard so i would just shut your mouth if i were you. ohh and brittany you want to correct me on spelling cause i type to fast oh well at least i went to college and got a degree what the hell have you done except be a whore and live off guys so get your facts straight.
ummmm

Chicago, IL

#56 Jan 26, 2011
ok i have had enough i have known john lair coghill most of his life from the time they lived in trimble county and carroll county when we all used to go out to the dug out to smoke cigs i only say that so maybe he will know who i am. i also went to school with brit. and let me say first and foremost terry boldery lived thru that ACCIDENT john did his time. the state let him out of jail and off probation so get off his nut sack already. brit's dad used to be a judge so give the girl credit for using her head and get the hell off her tampon string! do you all really lead that pathetic of lives that you must go on and on like broken records over the same shit? geez! like i am sure none of you have ever made any mistakes right??? bullshit! do you all not realize the damage this dumbass website is causing to people? how about finding jobs or something better to do with your time rather than sitting and playing keyboard commando??? from the looks of most of these posts education may help...just sayin
Brittany

Louisville, KY

#57 Jan 27, 2011
smash wrote:
oh wow since brigette left you, you think your all hard or something well your still an old washed up loser and thats no matter how you put it and trust me you dont want to get smart cause you can get your ass beat again like you did in your front yard so i would just shut your mouth if i were you. ohh and brittany you want to correct me on spelling cause i type to fast oh well at least i went to college and got a degree what the hell have you done except be a whore and live off guys so get your facts straight.
Well y dont you get you facts straight i did go to college and i am in college now and i take care of three kids and work so i guess you dont know me at all. Live off guys thats funny! Y call me a whore do you know me that well that you wanted to sleep with me and i told you too fuck off because i didnt want to give you the time of day. You might know John i dont know but u sure the hell dont know me so be a man put your real name on here since your such a badass! lol I would love to c you beat someone ass in MY frontyard u sound like a little PUNK!
Know who you are

Bowling Green, KY

#58 Jan 27, 2011
Just so you know Smash is Scott Adams, thought you would want to know.
john

Louisville, KY

#59 Jan 27, 2011
well scott or gabe whoever it is. i have never got an ass beating in my front yard.the last fight in my house and the only fight in my house was i bitch slapped gabe and he cried like a bitch and went to the e.r.but if you want some come and get it.also i told bridgette i didn't love her anymore and wanted the divorce she didn't leave me i kicked the drug head out.
ilikeit

Chicago, IL

#60 Jan 27, 2011
smash wrote:
oh wow since brigette left you, you think your all hard or something well your still an old washed up loser and thats no matter how you put it and trust me you dont want to get smart cause you can get your ass beat again like you did in your front yard so i would just shut your mouth if i were you. ohh and brittany you want to correct me on spelling cause i type to fast oh well at least i went to college and got a degree what the hell have you done except be a whore and live off guys so get your facts straight.
You are a piece of shit, getting on here calling people names names a pointing out things john has done wrong. who cares what john, brittany or anyone else has done in there past. you are low life, and obviously ate up with jealousy over john and brittany,get a life you jackass.
smash

United States

#61 Jan 27, 2011
Damn i thought its a dick not a swing y dont you just sux him off lil bitch

Since: Jan 11

Carrollton

#62 Jan 28, 2011
Look Its smash(scott adams) the pussy who only got balls on the net behind a fake name I'm waiting on you sissy;) You all got to excuse the retard smash he comments on every topix post running that mouth. But anyway Scott think Ill call you squash instead of smash cause thats what your gonna be when you man up and show that backbone you think you got..
000jackass

Milwaukee, WI

#63 Jan 28, 2011
smash wrote:
Damn i thought its a dick not a swing y dont you just sux him off lil bitch
why dont you post your real name, you wanna trash talk about people, be the man you think you are and post your name. i guess you are scared of john, your hiding behind a screen.
CornBread

Ft Mitchell, KY

#64 Feb 6, 2011
Yo Brit, why haven't yo called me lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Rob Adams 4 hr Trobba 4
Nick Marsh 4 hr Scotty Meadows 2
West end of town 5 hr usvet 23
Dow Corning closing September 6th 6 hr Firewatcher 5
tyler tuttle 11 hr Thehonestone 36
Sheriff office investigation (Apr '14) 16 hr Da truth 269
Samantha r beach Wed Cass 6

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages