Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#23688 Sep 22, 2012
****This reminds Big Stevie of the general attitude of the police officers in his beloved hometown - no sense of humor at all!****

“What am I supposed to do with this?” Grumbled the motorist as the police clerk handed him a receipt for his traffic violation.

“Keep it,” the clerk advises.“When you get four of them, you get a bicycle.”
Slew

Seattle, WA

#23689 Sep 22, 2012
Little stevie has no respect for the law and makes DUMB jokes, as the old guy gets PUT DOWN, like a dog. LMAOROTFu~!

Here you go stefanie, a link to your loser....losing

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#23690 Sep 22, 2012
Slew wrote:
<quoted text>If you writing "thoughts" poorly, makes you feel better, nice. They're stupid, poorly written, and unsupported by reality, but you're either senile or stupid...Ask an MD...
Would you care to correct your own?(If you writing)You know there is an old saying(stupid is as stupid does) it fits you>
Slew

Seattle, WA

#23691 Sep 22, 2012
If you writing poorly, makes you feel better, nice.

Is perfectly written....

Sucks to be stupid/senile ??? See an MD !
i have a question for you

Florence, KY

#23693 Sep 22, 2012
there is more going on than just bad grammar. however, if are only worries we had were bad spelling, this country would be in better shape!!
firstofthemonter

Sheridan, AR

#23694 Sep 22, 2012
The Republicans just voted No again on a Jobs bill for returning Vets, that is no surprize, I just cant figure out how they are the Party that represents the Military, they allways vote No when it envolves the soldiers, did u see the documentary about the War Contactors, WOW, if U vote Republican you are just voting for Karl Rove, he tells them all when to jump, and what to say, Im glad people are starting to b more aware, Rand Paul and the Tea Party, are just the Insurance Co, Lobby and Big Pharma. Please wake up KY!!
wtf

Lexington, KY

#23695 Sep 23, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This was copied with reference for WTF and Slew.
No doubt you also think the fine or tax because you do not buy Obama`s supplemental policy is not a fine or tax on the poor and middle class?
Slew,spelling is not the maker of senility.Your comments are,so start thinking of your old age ahead of time.
Stupid as ever.

Since: Dec 11

#23696 Sep 23, 2012
Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Both union & management sign contracts, unless you can show me proof otherwise, you're a moron....
The N.L.R.B. Has ruled that only Supervisors/Management who work hourly wages with regular employees may join the collective bargaining rights of the in house union.

Not all Supervisors/Managers get to join! They tend to side with Company interest in union negotiations...that's why the company always tries to have them included!
Ask N.L.R.B. Attorneys.

If you are posting in this forum odds are your Regional Office is:

http://www.nlrb.gov/region/cincinnati

and you can find answers here:

http://www.nlrb.gov/
http://www.nlrb.gov/faq/poster
Slew

Seattle, WA

#23697 Sep 23, 2012
Missed the point entirely, but you've been stupid all along...
firstofthemonter

London, KY

#23698 Sep 23, 2012
Wherehcan I gei info on ANN Rand, Paul Ryans hero, Mentor he quotes her all the time!
Slew

Seattle, WA

#23699 Sep 23, 2012
firstofthemonter wrote:
Wherehcan I gei info on ANN Rand, Paul Ryans hero, Mentor he quotes her all the time!
Ayn Rand and she wrote drama novels... Look on your web...
firstofthemonter

London, KY

#23700 Sep 23, 2012
Drama Novels? come on now Slew I thought you might B proud of her and her veiws on life, she rec. Social Security, after spewing all her BS!!
Slew

Seattle, WA

#23701 Sep 23, 2012
veiws ??? Yeah, you're a nutcase/moron. That's simpleton Lying Ryan's heroine ...
Mark Gailey

Lexington, KY

#23702 Sep 23, 2012
Ayn Rand didn't receive any Social Security money that she didn't also build credits for, like any of the rest of us. So what's wrong with cashing in on a program according to its rules, even if it is presented and promoted fraudulently~?
Slew

Seattle, WA

#23703 Sep 23, 2012
It's hypocritical to speak against the system, then use it...teabagger right ?
firstofthemonter

London, KY

#23705 Sep 23, 2012
Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Both union & management sign contracts, unless you can show me proof otherwise, you're a moron....
If it wasnt for Unions we would all B working for Script, there has been a lot of mistakes made I have never worked for a Union, but certainly would have liked to, there is a war on all the working people, KY just had a election for Gov. and right to work was the Crown Jewell of his campain, oh I almost forgot he wanted to raise the sales Tax to 14%, wow IM so glad the people of KY didnt go for that, however about half the states have adopted RIGHT TO WORK and I predict that the companys that dont go overseas will go to the right to work states, if the working people of this country dont stick toghther we are screwed, the Private Sector Unions have already been decimated, only 6% is Union, the solution is to have Employee Owned Bus. is truly the only way I C to fight back, and buy USA!!
coalminer

London, KY

#23706 Sep 23, 2012
hey all you fine ky people this firstofthemonter joker is a democrat hack going from one social site to another spouting out same old crap, using this name and other trying to act like he is a republican feed up with the party. Just thought i let all you good people know he is a fake, tried to pull his bull crap and got his feelings hurt and came to this form in othere topic subjects. Its easy to spot a lib first they whine then they cry then they call names and after all that they go back to what they famous for reublicans want to starve kids, cause old people to die and are just for the rich. Well iam old and i am not rich but i do have what i want from 47yrs of working and got good sense and can spot a fake a mile away. You that agreee with this joker feel free to love him but remember this is coming from someone not a fake not pretending but a good old ky boy and retired coalminer.
Mark Gailey

Lexington, KY

#23708 Sep 23, 2012
Slew wrote:
It's hypocritical to speak against the system, then use it...teabagger right ?
It's not hypocritical to speak out against fraud and also mitigate the damages and pillaging that it has caused.
firstofthemonter

London, KY

#23709 Sep 23, 2012
I thought that you might be a Coal Miner but the more I think about ,and the more you talk, I think you are about as much a Coal Miner as that one in the Andy Barr Ad, you know the one that claims hes a Coal Miner got on TV and lied, turns out hes a CEO of a Company and a Big Donor to the Romney campain, I dont know to many real Coal miners that have their Picture taken with Romney, unless it the ones in that Romney Ad that the Company they worked for made them do it!!!! Do you know how to tell when a republican is lying is when their Lipps move!! I hope that you like the next 4yrs of the Obama Adm. plus both houses of Congress, I think people have begun to wake up, they are Booing romney and Ryan of the stage when the bring up Obama care now!! Have A Nice Day
firstofthemonter

London, KY

#23710 Sep 23, 2012
Mark Gailey wrote:
Ayn Rand didn't receive any Social Security money that she didn't also build credits for, like any of the rest of us. So what's wrong with cashing in on a program according to its rules, even if it is presented and promoted fraudulently~?
There is nothing wrong with SOC SECURITY, only someone that talks about how bad the programs are, then use them Herself, I think that what we call a Hypocrit! not to mention that she is a Athiest, and dosnt beleve in the values put forth in the BIBLE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sam Hollis 38 min Garyeyes 1
Shaun Ogden 11 hr interested 1
Just what carroll county needs 13 hr well then 23
Heath Hubbuch 13 hr Tuco 19
michelle jordan 21 hr bobby 2
More Sheriff Kinman news Sat totally agree 30
Debate: Abortion Debate - Carrollton, KY (Jan '12) Fri Blubs 29
Carrollton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web