AutumnMuthaFukin Darrelll

Kirkland, IL

#25 Sep 14, 2012
Love ya too tray. Its a shame people don see the good n yu like I do. I always kmo I can trust ya wit my life:) dont let em get to ya. I kno u aint jus sayn they a waist uh life & oir time. But my prego ass gonna chill wit britt & get some sleep. See ya tomorro love ya fam:))
crybaby

Mason, OH

#26 Sep 16, 2012
Angels6cry6blood6 wrote:
Obvioudsy yu don kno as much as yu think ya do cuz 1st of all yu don kno shit bout me or my family im not usin any1 or anything as an excuse for my depression its my own issues that keep my in a depressed state it has nothin to do with me not workin an secondly I don cut for attention I cut cuz it helps ease the shiti have buildin up on,the inside an how am I doin it for attention why nobody knows when or why considerin ppl don ever hear or see the scars till im caught in the act or a close friend or relative notices it so get ya facts str8 whore idgaf if ya claim me or not cuz heres a secret ill fill ya in on...i don claim yu or any1 as a friend or family yu waste of flesh an for the record I haven wore eyeliner in years an I can careless wht yu thibk or say cuz aint shit u can do or say to make me feel worse bout myself than I already do so goodluck pussy an since yu (supposeably) know so much why dont yu come see me so I can kick ur fuckin teeth in instead of tryin to start shit over a computer I mean forealz thats wht pussys do are yu actually that much of a piece of shit to run ur mouth instead of sayin it to my face atleast post ya name for the world to see yu cant be that scared if yu are then thsts sad owell atleast im not ouut gettin locked up an gettin used leftan right like yu ya stupid bitch ya sure fit in with the rest of the dirty butts in carrollton talk shit behind ppls backs or across a comp instead of sayin it totheir faces like the worthless dumpster slut yu are idk wht ive done to yu honestly don care but I rather live at home wit my grandmother an a few real friends I actuslly consider friends/family than hang around trash like yu cuz for 1 I kno for a fact I don have to deal,wit trash like yu or the drama 2 I stay out of trouble an disease free unlike ur nasty ass I can say ive not been in trouble an not have any diseases an I can actually say ive.never.been in jail can yu? Ill admit my family is a lil fucked up weird but theyve raised me right obviously an as far as a job goes im actually bout to startworkin again not like its any of ya business but yea jus cuz its been a lil under a year since I had a job doesn mean im usin my depresssion as an excuse cuz their is no excuse for it but I have been lookin jus waitin to see if theres a job thats 8$ an hour or higher cuz anything less than thst isnt good enough for me but in the meantime im gonna continue to look an put apps in an wait for sum calls other thsn thst ima live here an play the 360 so hate all ya want atleazt I don have a record yu dumb fuck so get ya facts str8 b4 ya run ya lips I jus wish yu would stop bein a scared lil bitch an come say it to my face atleast post ya name so every1 else can kbo who yu are get a life stay out of every1 elses unless yu kbo actual facts an is apart of it k dueces ya waste of fuckin flesh pussy hahaha
Okay, you contradict yourself. first you said 'i dont care if you dont claim me, cuz i dont claim you or anyone else as family or friends'. Then towards the bottom of your post, you say 'i would actually live with my grandmother and a few friends i consider friends/family'. You make no sense.
Oh your waitin to find something that pays $8 or more an hour cuz anything less isnt good enough. COME THE FUCK ON! That's just another way of sayin Im too lazy to work.
How do you expect to get a good paying job when your lazy ass self has like NO job experience? Gotta work your way up the payscale ladder there buddy.
And oh, your gonna sit at home and play the 360? What are you 15? GROW UP!! I always see you bitching on facebook about how your tired of bein alone, and you wish you had someone. Well, here's a word of advice bro, no WOMAN on this earth wants a lazy ass pansy that has NO JOB, NO CAR, lives at home with his grandma, and plays video games all day long. You might get some nasty ass herpes skanky ass LITTLE GIRL like that CJ bitch, but you wont get a WOMAN. GET A CLUE!
crybaby

Mason, OH

#27 Sep 16, 2012
AND, for the record, I am far from a slut/bitch/waste of flesh as you say. I am actually doing something with my life.

QUIT pissin and moanin on facebook. nobody cares.
Anonymous

United States

#28 Sep 16, 2012
Im basically sayin im only claimin a few that I kbo are trustworthy an loyal enough to claim as a friend and/or family so yea I agree I was wrong there but I admit my mistakes an 2nd I haven been on facebook in a few months let along post anything plus wht is it to yu wtf I post whyydo yu care wht I say It does say on fb to put whats on ur mind so I do don like it delete me that simple an 3rd yea as sad as it is to do but yea I admit I fuc ked wit dat dirty butt...(WHILE I WAS LIKE 15 DUMBFUC K) so once again get ur facts str8 plus ive had a few jobs hell my last job I worked for over a year and a falf an every1 their will tell yu I busted my ass workin Im actually one hell of a worker jus cuz I been jobless for bput 7or8 months npw doesn make me lazy u stupid as s fuc kin cu nt rag so b4 ya start runnin ur fuc khole learn the facts b4 ya start spittin bulls hit,an yea so wht I live wit my grandmother an play xbox but atleast im not out fuc kin,stealin,catchin/spreadin diseases,an moochin for my shi t if I cant afford cigs then I dp witout no big deal it sux but I feel better bout myself cuz im not tryin to live off of every1 else plus I do help my grandmpther an earn my keep aroumd here an so on its not like im livin here for nuttin im not as lazy,an stupid as ya tryin to put me out to be an yea yu are a waste of flesh sl ut prolly cheatin on ya other half the 1 ya live off of claimin such a wonderful life again like n usual quit tryin to make me out into a,piece of sh it jus cuz ur miserable get to fully kbo me b4 judgin me yea I nay have my own issues but im actually a good hearted person and a great friend id do anything for any1 if im able plus ive never been in trouble with the law, I don understand wtf ive done to u for yu to try an put me down quit bein a pus sy an tell us ur name so we can settle this sh it in person wit or witout violence jus don be a cowered an start sh it witout finishing it an hiding ur name while talk s hit only pu ssys do that foreal get a life stay out of every1 elses
crybaby

Mason, OH

#29 Sep 16, 2012
what the hell is 'kbo'???

your lack of grammar and punctuation alone makes you look uneducated.

Get a life.
Anonymous

United States

#30 Sep 17, 2012
Its my touch phone I hit the wrong key by mistake (alot) so im not about to go through an correct every word I make a mistake with so why don't you get a life better uet TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE your nothin but a worthless dumpster sl ut thats too scared to say anything to anybodys faces so,instead of runnin ur mouth go iron those beef curtains ya call a vag ina theyre startin to wrinkle an mold but all jokes aside seriously got a prob wit me come to me in person not behind a computer/phone well settle whatever prob it is ya got with me this arguin over topix is petty don't ya think? Either way till we meet in person have fun typin to urself ;)
crybaby

Mason, OH

#31 Sep 17, 2012
Angels6cry6blood6 wrote:
Its my touch phone I hit the wrong key by mistake (alot) so im not about to go through an correct every word I make a mistake with so why don't you get a life better uet TAKE YOUR OWN LIFE your nothin but a worthless dumpster sl ut thats too scared to say anything to anybodys faces so,instead of runnin ur mouth go iron those beef curtains ya call a vag ina theyre startin to wrinkle an mold but all jokes aside seriously got a prob wit me come to me in person not behind a computer/phone well settle whatever prob it is ya got with me this arguin over topix is petty don't ya think? Either way till we meet in person have fun typin to urself ;)
Oh, your touch screen? grandma buy you that too??? Such a loser.

And who said I was a girl?

And I would have fun typin to myself, but you keep replying. You have already said a few times you're not going to reply, but you keep on doin it. You say what I am saying isn't bothering you, but I MUST be hitting a nerve somewhere, or you wouldn't keep replying back.

You know everything I am saying is true. Just admit it.
AutumnMuthaFukin Darrelll

Wheeling, IL

#32 Sep 18, 2012
Why don't you leave him alone for real. He don't bother anyone and what he does with his life is really none of your business nor anyone else's. Get a life take your own advice and grow the hell up!
AutumnMuthaFukin Darrelll

Wheeling, IL

#33 Sep 18, 2012
And tray I wouldn't even waist my time arguing with immature people because the more you reply to them the more they gonna continue running their mouths. So just let em talk there shit. & sit back n laugh at em that's what I do. Cuz they ain't no body.
crybaby

United States

#34 Sep 19, 2012
AutumnMuthaFukinDarrelll wrote:
And tray I wouldn't even waist my time arguing with immature people because the more you reply to them the more they gonna continue running their mouths. So just let em talk there shit. & sit back n laugh at em that's what I do. Cuz they ain't no body.
Okay little girl. Nobody pulled your string. Arent you like 15 and pregnant? Damn shame that is. Let me guess? You live at home too? All the deadbeats gotta stick together i guess. Here comes another baby my tax dollars will be paying for. Get a job, and dont even use your pregnancy as an excuse. I know plenty of pregnant women that worked while prergnant so dont even go there. If you are unable to support a baby keep ya fuckin legs closed end of story. So grow up, you are about to be a mother. Watch your mouth, kids pick up on cussing quick. And most importantly, grow up. Find a job so you can support that kid, so that way you wont have to live with mommy and daddy or in some nasty ass government apartment collecting welfare for the rest of your life. SMDH.
Dani

United States

#35 Sep 19, 2012
crybaby wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay little girl. Nobody pulled your string. Arent you like 15 and pregnant? Damn shame that is. Let me guess? You live at home too? All the deadbeats gotta stick together i guess. Here comes another baby my tax dollars will be paying for. Get a job, and dont even use your pregnancy as an excuse. I know plenty of pregnant women that worked while prergnant so dont even go there. If you are unable to support a baby keep ya fuckin legs closed end of story. So grow up, you are about to be a mother. Watch your mouth, kids pick up on cussing quick. And most importantly, grow up. Find a job so you can support that kid, so that way you wont have to live with mommy and daddy or in some nasty ass government apartment collecting welfare for the rest of your life. SMDH.
Okay I don't know who you are, but you have no right gettin on here and bashing tray for everyone to know about his life. If u ask me your jealous of him! tray don't listen to none of this! Your a great person and you have PLENTY of friends that love you for who you are. Now for you to start on autumn you better just back the fuck up she's not 15. Why are you 15? Seems your On that childish level anyway so I guess that answers my question lmao
AutumnMuthaFukin Darrelll

United States

#36 Sep 19, 2012
Wow yout know so much about me! Ha. Not fyi I'm 19 & was working at mcDonalds til I got put on best rest. So before you go running your cock sucker about me how bout you get your facts straight. And I have a job waiting on me as soon as my baby is born so why don't you grow up & stop starting shit with everyone. Especially people you know nothing about. I'm gonna be a damn good mother. I ain't no dead beat. I love how you try to put other people down. Your life must really suck. Your the one who obviously needs people to feel sorry for you. So how bout you go the fuck on somewhere! I ain't one of these petty ass people that gonna sit an argue with you. Because your nothin but a waist of time. But ya ain't gonna sit here an smash my un born child nor me when you kno nothing about me. So advice to you your the one who needs to grow up & get a life cuz it seems like you spend all your time on here starting sit with people. Buh bye now:))
AutumnMuthaFukin Darrelll

United States

#37 Sep 19, 2012
Thanks dani I loves you:) & crybaby why don't yu stop bein a childish pussy and put ya real name since yu seem to think yu kno what the HELL your talkin bout & seem to think yu kno so much about everyone's lifes. Or yu could just stfu and mind your own business!
Dani

United States

#38 Sep 19, 2012
Amen Autie!!! You are gonna be a WONDERFUL mommy :) no doubt!!!
Anonymous

United States

#39 Sep 19, 2012
Thats the thing this person must be scared of us considering they wont put their name all they do is talk shit if your so fukkin perfect then why be scared to put your real name an as for fukkin with autie an her unborn child jus shows how much of a waste of flesh you really are you clearly don't kno shit bout any of us so get a life give this petty shit a rest just cuz your miserable doesnt mean you gotta try an put ppl down with shit you know nothin about so either leave every1 of my friends be including me or atleast grow the ballz to tell us your name an well gladly settle this in person believe me we prefer to face our enemys not talk shit across a computer screen k fukk you an have a nice day....thx dani idk wht this morons deal,is but whoever it is obviously is a p..u..s..s..y since they wont put there name lol an thx autie to you as well but lets not sweat this piece of sht cuz he clearly has no real friends that actually are decent ppl that are there for eachother through thick an thin theyre jealous obviously lmmfao love yall ;p
AutumnMuthaFukin Darrelll

United States

#40 Sep 19, 2012
Dani wrote:
Amen Autie!!! You are gonna be a WONDERFUL mommy :) no doubt!!!
Kali is gonna love her aunt nanielle just as much as I do:) & her best friend bella
AutumnMuthaFukin Darrelll

United States

#41 Sep 19, 2012
& ily2 tray:)
Anonymous

United States

#42 Sep 19, 2012
Damn striaight shes gonna be a great mom just like dani ;p
whiny asses

Falls Of Rough, KY

#43 Sep 20, 2012
how this go from about savannah to tracy and basically eagle creek people and some fam of tracy who wants to bitch about him. which i totally see your point. tracy how old are you? i am not saying anything but alot of what your cuz is saying is right from what i hear from your other family members, one of them being savannah. she one who told me you cut yourself or threaten to until your gma will give you money for dope. sounds to me, you all need help
Anonymous

United States

#44 Sep 21, 2012
No not true yea I may have cut myself but it was for anything from any1 thats why I always tried my best to hide it whos the other so called fam member thats lien with that shit you honestly can ask every1 around me including my grandmother they will tell you thats a lie so ppl need to get there facts str8 about shiy b4 spreading lies about me I never did ask anything from any1 except to leave me alone cuz I didn feel like bein around any1 and thats a fact every1 around this park has tried to get me to come hang out but I chose to,stay at home by myself ask them theyll tell you themselves I am not like that plus they or any1 on this stupid ass site thats tryin to make me out to somethin im not jus shows nobody knows 1 thing about me thsts a fact cuz im rarely ever around any of my true friends let along other fam members an ppl idk or didnt want to kno, kno shit considering I go around NOBODY so if ya wanted to kno all ya gotta do is ask ne maturely in private or in person I dont lie have mo reason to and im actually nice as hell/kool to talk to but im sick of hearin my name an some bs lies from ppl that for 1 wont put their names an 2 jus tryin to start drama over ish ppl have not even the slightest fuckin clue about im out over this childish bs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child support help for father- lawyer needed 3 min Punisher 9
Whats tje deal with CPS in this town. They make... 14 min Punisher 15
Ghent kids breaking in houses 35 min Stupid people 4
Diana Birch 1 hr Mike 4
who is kim smitha 1 hr Mike 9
miranda works 2 hr Thy neighbor 9
Queen Rat Kim Chapman 3 hr Jason H 12

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages