Carroll County Child Support Office

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned Father

Clarksville, TN

#1 Feb 23, 2011
Does anyone else feel like they are being screwed out of money by the Carroll County child support office? I have been employed by the same company for 10 plus years and my wages are garnished bi-weekly to make my child support payments. The past two years the Carroll County child support office has taken close to 1,000 out of each of my tax refunds for "back child support". Last year when I went through this they kept changing the reasoning for it each time I provided proof of payment. I tried calling Frankfort this morning and not only could I not get a customer service rep on the phone but their mailbox was full... Wasn't there an article in the paper about this office sometime ago? Anyone else having similar issues? Any advice?
Carrollton resident

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 23, 2011
lol just pay your child support and stop complaining actually I am proud of the cops these losers recently that are not paying Child support are finally going to jail and now hope they go after kids dad next! it is hard doing it all alone but most of u men don't know that cause you are not there then complain cause you got to pay a little bit a month Please!!!!!!
disagree

Lorain, OH

#3 Feb 23, 2011
How can you say that because your man doesn't pay that all men are losers and deserve to go to jail? That is a ridiculous statement from a woman that I'm sure shouldn't even have kids.
Carrollton resident

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2011
i am saying why complain if you want to do something about it go to court take it there don't whine cause you have to pay for your kid
Same Boat

United States

#5 Feb 23, 2011
I agree something needs to be done with the Carroll County office! A certain someone down there is a straight up man hater! I agree the fathers that don't pay or see their kids should be punished! I take care of my kids and pay my support but at the same time I'm feeling kinda screwed. It really sucks when women take advantage of the situation and not work and live off the guys money.
Father

United States

#6 Feb 23, 2011
Hell i know somebody that gets away from paying for his child most of time. He has a job but i know when his taxes come back it dont go towards his daughter like it should. Especially medical bills. He dont go to jail like he should since he is behind on all of it. He likes to party to and not pick his kid up when its his turn. He tried to get his wages lowered since he switched jobs because he dont get paid what he used to. Its his fault he lost that job.
Concerned Father

Clarksville, TN

#7 Feb 23, 2011
Carrollton resident wrote:
lol just pay your child support and stop complaining actually I am proud of the cops these losers recently that are not paying Child support are finally going to jail and now hope they go after kids dad next! it is hard doing it all alone but most of u men don't know that cause you are not there then complain cause you got to pay a little bit a month Please!!!!!!
Was I complaining? I am asking for help. Like I said I have been paying my child support and am NOT behind yet the continue to take money out of my taxes. Every time I asked them to show me the payments I missed they did and I in turn brought proof in showing them where I had paid it. If I have had the same job for 10 plus years and my wages have been garnished from day one how would I have missed the 14-16 payments they have docked me for? Not all of us are dead beat fathers. I take care of my child and have no problem paying child support, however why should I have to pay it twice? And where is the money going to? It isn't going to my ex-wife..........
phone number

Clarksville, TN

#8 Feb 23, 2011
There is a automated phone system that you can call. You have to enter your case number and other info but it gives you info about your monthly obligations, if you are behind, etc... I will post number later if interested. This is coming from a woman who agrees with the man who pays for his child. Not all men are deadbeats and losers. If I were him, I would want to make sure my money was going toward my child and not somewhere else...
Concerned Father

Clarksville, TN

#9 Feb 23, 2011
phone number wrote:
There is a automated phone system that you can call. You have to enter your case number and other info but it gives you info about your monthly obligations, if you are behind, etc... I will post number later if interested. This is coming from a woman who agrees with the man who pays for his child. Not all men are deadbeats and losers. If I were him, I would want to make sure my money was going toward my child and not somewhere else...
The number would be great. My concern is that someone down there is dipping into the money for themselves since my ex didn't get it.
MISS

Eddyville, KY

#10 Feb 23, 2011
TO ALL THE DEAD BEAT BUM PAY UP YOU HAVE FUN IN MAKING THEM ALL PAY UP DEAD BEAT
Facts

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 23, 2011
800 443 1576 but you have to have yr Id number....if you don't have it call the local office or ask your employer
Concerned Father

Clarksville, TN

#12 Feb 23, 2011
Facts wrote:
800 443 1576 but you have to have yr Id number....if you don't have it call the local office or ask your employer
Thanks, I will call tomorrow!
A good guy

Lexington, KY

#14 Feb 23, 2011
this is an old post but i would call nick marsh in cton or amy tieman in gallatin county they will advise you, really good people
snowangle

United States

#15 Feb 23, 2011
Concerned Father wrote:
Does anyone else feel like they are being screwed out of money by the Carroll County child support office? I have been employed by the same company for 10 plus years and my wages are garnished bi-weekly to make my child support payments. The past two years the Carroll County child support office has taken close to 1,000 out of each of my tax refunds for "back child support". Last year when I went through this they kept changing the reasoning for it each time I provided proof of payment. I tried calling Frankfort this morning and not only could I not get a customer service rep on the phone but their mailbox was full... Wasn't there an article in the paper about this office sometime ago? Anyone else having similar issues? Any advice?
they take it out your taxes! sad my x is almost 5000 behinde and they cant take it out of his taxes...and he is behinde on 2 other childern not by me and he still walking the st getting away with paying like 50 every 2wks! sad they cant help you and get hard on his ass....way to go your a good dad paying your support!

“Work hard play hard”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#16 Feb 23, 2011
to get it from the taxes you go to the state. over 5 grand is now a federal crime and you can take that rought. Alot of men do pay and pay and pay and the children see none of it because mommy is on wealfare. Then the state takes their cut first. There are alot of dead beat mothers that leave their kids anywhere they can and piss that money away at the bar and on drugs as well. I didnt want a dime from my ex, I just wanted my kids and I went on with life. I didnt have them for a paycheck, I had them because I wanted them.
poppy

United States

#17 Feb 24, 2011
Same Boat wrote:
I agree something needs to be done with the Carroll County office! A certain someone down there is a straight up man hater! I agree the fathers that don't pay or see their kids should be punished! I take care of my kids and pay my support but at the same time I'm feeling kinda screwed. It really sucks when women take advantage of the situation and not work and live off the guys money.
and just who is this certian someone
Concerned Father

Clarksville, TN

#18 Feb 24, 2011
poppy wrote:
<quoted text>
and just who is this certian someone
lol probably that Vicky chick. That is my guess as to who they are talking about.
Father

United States

#19 Feb 25, 2011
Or Crystal. If that is one of them!
Mother

Dry Ridge, KY

#20 Feb 25, 2011
Stop been a dead beat dad or mom and take care of your child you had them know grow up you loser's! If you would have pay your child support you would not have anything to worry about.
MOMMY

Ft Mitchell, KY

#21 Feb 25, 2011
U DONT KNOW WHAT OR WHO U R TALKING ABOUT. I THINK U WERE BORED MOTHER! THAT OFFICE DOES SUCK FOR MOMS AND DADS. THERE R LOSERS OUT THERE BUT I DONT THINK THE GUY THAT STARTED THIS IS ONE. HAVE A LITTLE COMPASSION PLEASE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matt bartley 24 min dynasty4995 1
beautiful jessica doll 1 hr Jess herself 9
Hot blond blue car 3 hr Curious 2 5
Just beautiful 11 hr Curious 1
samatha b 14 hr american sniper 10
American legion 14 hr anonymous 12
West end of town 15 hr the dog 46

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance