First Prev
of 2
Next Last
clent

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2010
What do you do when you suspect your wife of cheating?
sorry

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2010
Personally, I would try to find out for sure, are normal habits suddenly changing, does she act shady, I would just confront her but thats just me. If children are involved I would be very careful on how I approached the situation. I know nothing of your circumstances but best of luck with that.
that sux

Afton, OK

#3 Dec 12, 2010
Hire a private investigator
clent

United States

#5 Dec 13, 2010
Thanks every one. For the comments. And yes have to be carefull aproaching this cause it may not be true. But here are some detail let me know what you think. Behavior and habits changed almost over night, seems like she is being more secreative. All of the sudden has to work over a lot. Text a certain few guys often via phone and Facebook. Plus a couple other physical signs you all probley don't want to hear.
sally

Downers Grove, IL

#6 Dec 13, 2010
yes if shes ur wife she has no business texting other guys shes probally getting some new
justme

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 13, 2010
I know the feeling clent I have suspected mine of it since Aug. Just be care full how you confront her. Good luck to you you will need it. Mine was bad considering I am about to divorce her.
YOU LIE

Hickory, KY

#8 Dec 13, 2010
HaHa..who cares. If you suspect her cheating whether she is or not something else is very wrong in your marriage. Don't ya think?? Hire a PI, catch her and divorce her! Cut your losses quick because if you drag it out she'll get you where it counts.$$$$$$$
Truth

Clarksville, TN

#9 Dec 14, 2010
If you think she is, chances are she is. Seems that most people that think their wife/husband is cheating they are always right. They see the signs they notice the sudden changes and yet they still doubt it only because they dont want to believe it. And they dont want to believe they would do that to them. I would investigate to make sure but chances are you already know the answer. You can download a free software that will track all the places your computer goes to. Spyware. Put it on your computer and hide the file under a different name so your wife is none the wiser. You can see what all she is doing and if any of it involves any emailing or things said on fb you will be able to see it. Sux to have to stoop to that but you have to do what you have to do. And trust me if she is you are better off without her and find someone you can trust and be with. I hope for your sake kids are not involved but if thats the case I am sure your kids will be fine with it in the long run. Hope you can find some kind of relief from all this mess to have a Happy Holidays.
her side

United States

#10 Dec 14, 2010
Im not making excuses for her if she's cheating, I don't know the situation. but I've been on both sides of infidelity and it's terrible either way. If she is having an affair find out why. maybe she feels like you don't love or want her anymore. maybe she suspects you of the same thing. Sometimes the only reason a woman turns to another man is because she reaches a point where she feels that the man in her life has turned his back on her in some way. all I'm saying is talk to her... if she still loves you and you still love her it's worth trying to work it out.
love

Iron Ridge, WI

#11 Dec 14, 2010
If a woman feels like her man dont love her anymore then she should take to her MAN not turn to another.Life is short if someone wants to be with someone beside there spouse then break it off and show respect for the one your leaving then kindle the flame you need with someone else. Advice. Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. If you think someone is cheating then you are not comfortable in your shoes. Start over. Good luck to you and just remember If someones loves you then you should be able to feel it DEEP INSIDE YOUR HEART not always your pants.
her side wrote:
Im not making excuses for her if she's cheating, I don't know the situation. but I've been on both sides of infidelity and it's terrible either way. If she is having an affair find out why. maybe she feels like you don't love or want her anymore. maybe she suspects you of the same thing. Sometimes the only reason a woman turns to another man is because she reaches a point where she feels that the man in her life has turned his back on her in some way. all I'm saying is talk to her... if she still loves you and you still love her it's worth trying to work it out.
been there

Commiskey, IN

#12 Dec 16, 2010
just a little advise,have some kind of proof before you confront her

Since: Dec 10

United States

#13 Dec 16, 2010
500.00 and a week I'll let you know
clent

Glenview Nas, IL

#14 Dec 16, 2010
I have some proof thanks every one. I'm just waiting for a couple things to unfold and trying to put it off till after the holidays.
important

Falmouth, KY

#15 Dec 17, 2010
clent wrote:
I have some proof thanks every one. I'm just waiting for a couple things to unfold and trying to put it off till after the holidays.
Please consider your children as the most valuable blessing in your marriage. Even in divorce remember you once loved her and do not drag children through court be reasonable no matter how unreasonable you feel.My sister has done that and the children suffer for it. Work out something for your kids. good luck to you.
not worth it

Jeffersonville, IN

#16 Dec 17, 2010
if your spouse is cheating than they are not worth fighting for. You should not have to fight for someone to care and love you. If you are not happy move on and find someone that makes you happy. Its not healthy for a long lasting relationship is if one is giving and not the other.
tlc

Valparaiso, IN

#17 Dec 17, 2010
love wrote:
If a woman feels like her man dont love her anymore then she should take to her MAN not turn to another.Life is short if someone wants to be with someone beside there spouse then break it off and show respect for the one your leaving then kindle the flame you need with someone else. Advice. Once a cheater ALWAYS a cheater. If you think someone is cheating then you are not comfortable in your shoes. Start over. Good luck to you and just remember If someones loves you then you should be able to feel it DEEP INSIDE YOUR HEART not always your pants.<quoted text>
So what happens when that woman takes to her MAN just to b turned away, tuned out, mistreated, and ignored over and over again??? Then that man turns around and wonders y his wife betrayed him, if u ask me he deserves it if he isn't going to work hard and cherish his wife and their marriage!
love

Fond Du Lac, WI

#18 Dec 18, 2010
So if your husband isnt perfect you Cheat? Sorry but only 1 word for that WHORE. If you are not happy leave your husband/wife then start sleeping with someone else. Why stay married if you are sleeping around. Sorry but its the truth. Some people get boreing and they move on but first move out. Marriage isnt about finding the 1 you will live with forever its about the 1 you cant live without.Just saying
tlc wrote:
<quoted text>
So what happens when that woman takes to her MAN just to b turned away, tuned out, mistreated, and ignored over and over again??? Then that man turns around and wonders y his wife betrayed him, if u ask me he deserves it if he isn't going to work hard and cherish his wife and their marriage!
exactly

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Dec 18, 2010
If you aren't happy then LEAVE. SO selfish and unfair to cheat. You made a committment. And if you aren't happy, maybe YOU are the problem! Look at yourself. What kind of spouse are YOU??
a fact

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Dec 19, 2010
exactly wrote:
If you aren't happy then LEAVE. SO selfish and unfair to cheat. You made a committment. And if you aren't happy, maybe YOU are the problem! Look at yourself. What kind of spouse are YOU??
what happens when they wont leave and they cheat on you and the one there cheating with pretends to be your friend had it done to me talk about betrayal and humiliation embarassment
clent

United States

#21 Dec 19, 2010
I agree with most of your post, the reason you get married in the first place is because you can't see your self living with out that person right? Now its wrong for a guy to ignore his wife but it doesn't make it better to cheat on him. Any way since I noticed the change in personality a year or so ago I have tried several things to relight the flame none of which have seemed to help I ran out of ideas took some from friends and even turned to the internet none seem to work. I just wish she would open her eyes before the unquestionable proof presents its self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jacena Winburn (Aug '11) 38 min Yup 11
Jessica Doll 2 hr Fitna 15
Walmart 11 hr haha 5
Does single and good looking go together in thi... 15 hr Subway 3
What man would leave a woman who is pregnant? 15 hr Yup 11
flags Thu another veteran 4
Trevor mullins Wed Was a friend 1

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance