curious

Shelbyville, KY

#1 Apr 22, 2012
is he/back n jail'''sharon his old lady done shacked up wth another loser,she never got any time why
in jail again

Shelbyville, KY

#3 Apr 24, 2012
why is he in jail is he still on drugs an who is ths loser does he have a name
falishaellis

United States

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Its none of anyone's business who my aunt is seeing so leave her the Hell alone and the guy she is with he is not a loser
wow

Fenton, MO

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Lol prob someone elses husband thats what she usually goes for
haha

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2012
Well for one if I recall rob left that morning got fucked up on his way to his p.o so he knew he was going back he wanted to because he list his job and things got hard now as if its any of your business her new man has worked every single day since he's known her and he saved them from having to move its what she needs and no he isn't married he moved here single and looking.treats her like a queen...anything g else you need to know
sharonmae

Niles, IL

#7 Jun 22, 2012
curious wrote:
is he/back n jail'''sharon his old lady done shacked up wth another loser,she never got any time why
Its called Probation dumbass y not come ask me? Ya scared? Pretty much! Robbie couldn't leave the dope alone so he's sitting in rehab ...
rob

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jun 23, 2012
I went to rehab because i wanted to. no i needed to not sure about sharon i got me to fix. I'm at the grateful life center dealing with my problem.
reallllllllllly

United States

#9 Jun 23, 2012
Good for you rob, hope it works
good for you

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jun 23, 2012
rob wrote:
I went to rehab because i wanted to. no i needed to not sure about sharon i got me to fix. I'm at the grateful life center dealing with my problem.
sounds like your at the right place and making better decisions
c town girl

Cambridge, MA

#11 Jun 23, 2012
i`m so glad to hear that robbie. i wish u the best of luck.
joiningthetrasht alkers

United States

#12 Jun 24, 2012
We'll see
joiningthetrasht alkers

Valparaiso, IN

#13 Jun 27, 2012
wow wrote:
Lol prob someone elses husband thats what she usually goes for
NOPE he's not married, never has been so wat if he was. If they have to wonder than their wives must not of been keeping em happy!
joiningthetrasht alkers

Valparaiso, IN

#14 Jun 27, 2012
He stole knives from his boss his buddy ratted him out! He got fired, stoke his kids Xbox n bike & pawned em so he could get a fix...took his last paycheck went to city shot up 8 tenths went to report to his PO told her he needed help. PO called Sharon told her n she had to break the news to their kids & get their stuff outta pawn!! So fn wat if she's shacked up wit sum1 else more power to her! She needs to cut him outta her n the kids lives!! He just drags her down & don't provide nuthin for them...she's clean & has them kids every day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brittney Ramirez 47 min facts 5
something for these kids to do around here (Jun '10) 2 hr local 16
Renea Jones keeping teens at her house high. 2 hr Frog 11
Tiffany Carnal 4 hr Unsure 4
donna sullivan u lieing junkie 5 hr my nuts are full 2
Wing Barn (Apr '16) 6 hr Baby Jesus 29
Murphy Gas station clerk 11 hr Wow 11

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance