poor lil jessica phelps
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
truth

United States

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Whats wrong didnt like your business thrown out or like the idea of ppl knowing you gave your kids up for dope and a guy that cheats on you... And please stop the marriage talk dave isnt gonna marry you hell he even knows ya cant turn a ho into a housewife
truth2

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2012
Hahaha guess the truth hurts. And hell no he isnt going to marry that trashy ass
Truth3

Elmhurst, IL

#3 Oct 27, 2012
Ya pretty funny Jess was gunna walk miles to see him after they broke up um but what about the kids? They are better off and deserve better her daughter shoulda already been in school !!! Jess always be talkin shit about this town this town is what u make of it !!!
truth 4

United States

#4 Oct 27, 2012
Damn this girls getting a truth train ran on her but then again wont be the first train ran only this time she wont get no dope afterwards
truth2

Fairfield, OH

#5 Oct 27, 2012
haha wonder how long before this one gets deleted. she cant handle the truth. she on facebook talkin about people talk about her cuz they wanna be her..who would wana be her?
a no good mother, junky pin cushion with no job, no house no nothing. come on girl, im sure people have higher hopes for themselves than what you are!
truth2

Fairfield, OH

#6 Oct 27, 2012
and, just a little word of advice....you want to know ''how so many people know so much about your life"
because YOU POST YOUR ENTIRE LIFE ON FACEBOOK! HELLO!
RIP

Frankfort, KY

#7 Oct 27, 2012
Just a lil note, you all should watch what you say about others. It is a form of cyber bullying, and every one of you could be taken to the cleaners if she wanted to press charges. and yes there is ways for law officials to find out who you all are. the IP address will link them right to everyones computer that posted on here. Have a good day.
truth 4

United States

#8 Oct 27, 2012
RIP truth is its all true so no lawsuits would stand and im sure ccpd or ccso isnt gonna spend a dime to pursue this for a junkie with her feelings hurt so try again truth is all above post are true
Wow

Sellersburg, IN

#9 Oct 28, 2012
truth wrote:
Whats wrong didnt like your business thrown out or like the idea of ppl knowing you gave your kids up for dope and a guy that cheats on you... And please stop the marriage talk dave isnt gonna marry you hell he even knows ya cant turn a ho into a housewife
Do None of you people not have anything better to do than get on here and talk trash about people?!?!?! Maybe Jessica thought she was doing what was best for her children.. Did you idiots ever think of that? My guess would be no because yall are to damn worried about putting her down.. Addiction is a disease it's not something you can just get over... Jessica is a good person she just has to figure out what she needs to with her life... So why don't you assholes worry about your lives and leave Jessica alone.. It is pretty pathetic that yall are to chicken shit to say what all you people have been saying on here about her to her face!!! So just shut your mouths about her 4real... It is childish to get on here and talk shit about people... GROW UP EVERYONE!!!
She is a dumb junkie

United States

#10 Oct 28, 2012
I'll sure tell her to her face! Junky ass nasty bit(h! She deserved everything you all said! I thought you people put everything thing you said nicely... She needs an intervention before she dies! Obviously the above person doesn't know how bad off she is! If you really care that much get her as* in rehab!!!
No thanks

United States

#11 Oct 29, 2012
You people are pathetic, I had to get on here and see it for myself. I already know half of you talking shit are not any better than the shit you are saying about her. Only people without anything better to do get on this site and make these pointless posts about people. What do you accomplish by bashing people? Nothing. Get a life. Or maybe start with a job. If you all are so much better than she is why don't you plaster your name up on here like you did hers and see what gets said about you. I already know you won't because only TRASH make posts like these.
Whoever made the post above me, you take the cake. You'll tell her to her face but you won't put your name in your post? Shut the hell up, idiot.
well

Shelbyville, KY

#12 Oct 29, 2012
jess has problems going on in her life just like the rest of us. but i dont think thats it your alls place to get on here and air her dirty laundry she will see things one day and learn by her mistakes. she will get her life straightened out soon enough but that has nothing to do with all you trash talkers on here. and if he marrys her and marrys her if not she will just move on no biggy.
i know

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2012
That she will not get her life together she doesnt want to cause she cant party and have her kids plus how can she give then attention when she gives it all to dave she moved away from her kids mcdonalds is hiring if she wanted her kids back she would make a effort not just talk about and try to get sympathy
she is dumb

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2012
She is nothing but a junkie a** b**c! Believe you me she gonna get here. Hey Jess by the way krama is a mother fu**er!!! Go ahead and stick another needle in your arm. I'm sure none of us would mind you being gone!
Susan

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2012
You all are worthless, you won't post your name, which makes you all cowards. You feel it is ok to bash her and put her business out there, then share your names! After all, you are all perfect and have no reason to hide, behind the computer? She did not report, your ignorant butts, I did. I DO NOT EVEN KNOW HER! But, you all are all low lifes or maybe, all of your alls window licking through the years, finally got to what few brain cells you all were born with, Windex can be fatal you're all pathetic!
Susan

United States

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Btw truths, 15 POST 5 AUTORS, SHOWS THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE TRASHING HER BUT YOUR SORRY Ass! YOU COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO JOIN YOU ON OTHER POST NEITHER, LOOSER! lmao 4 post for her, 11 trashing her, you are pathetic! You are spending all this time to post under different names, because no one else was stupid enough to join you In I am a idiot party. Lol.Btw truths, 15 POST 5 AUTORS, SHOWS THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE TRASHING HER BUT YOUR SORRY Ass! YOU COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO JOIN YOU ON OTHER POST NEITHER, LOOSER!
GreenEyes

Columbus, OH

#17 Nov 24, 2012
Susan wrote:
Btw truths, 15 POST 5 AUTORS, SHOWS THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE TRASHING HER BUT YOUR SORRY Ass! YOU COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO JOIN YOU ON OTHER POST NEITHER, LOOSER! lmao 4 post for her, 11 trashing her, you are pathetic! You are spending all this time to post under different names, because no one else was stupid enough to join you In I am a idiot party. Lol.Btw truths, 15 POST 5 AUTORS, SHOWS THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE TRASHING HER BUT YOUR SORRY Ass! YOU COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO JOIN YOU ON OTHER POST NEITHER, LOOSER!
I dontknow Jessica either, and I noticed too that those post were from the same place. I think this person is jealous of this girl, who knows maybe this Jessica is prettier or maybe Jessica has a guy this girl wants, whatever the case it just makes her look pathetic. She is trying to hurt someone when all it is doing is showing her ignorance and apparently this girl has no life because she is too worried about someone elses. I hate when ppl do this, no one is perfect and i am willing to bet she has probably done things far worse than Jessica has..some ppl need to get a life!
hmmmm concerned

Eminence, KY

#18 Nov 24, 2012
sounds like to me from reading her post on fb that maybe she is yelling out for help! instead of people trying to help her u wanna kick her when she is already down which yes I agree she put herself there! but as a community people these r our teens we need to help them not hurt them more.. when people are on drugs they will do anything to hurt the ones they love to get them! so come people not so harsh its the Holidays
Susan

United States

#19 Nov 24, 2012
poor lil jessica phelps - Topix 13 posts - 5 authors - Here is proof right here, You can find out a lot with a little research. I MAY JUST GET REALLY PATHETIC AND TRACK THIS TROUBLE MAKE DOWN.
detective

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2012
susan u need to learn to spell before you track anyone down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corn on the cobb (Sep '10) 13 min friend 3
the. rebel flag 14 min curious 4
Amanda Goldstone walmart employee 1 hr THE Bessst 32
who is the troll? 16 hr In the know 2
After7 17 hr in7 12
fireworks 17 hr opinion 1
Happy 4th of July everyone! 18 hr the GENERAL li-am 2
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE