Illegals in Madison Indiana

Illegals in Madison Indiana

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

DannyC

Madison, IN

#1 Sep 22, 2010
hey can you all round up your illegals and bring them back here, They still have KY plates on thier cars. They have for teh last 3 years. You are welcome to come and get them. Need help let me know
knows

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2010
hell the camoe here to by or steal cars and move back to indiana so keep them over there,taking your toothless women
DannyC

Madison, IN

#3 Sep 23, 2010
i want to know who in carrollton is buying the plates for them. Who is the coyote

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Mar 16, 2011
let me tell u F8ck8n8 retard something about illiagle mexicans this is supposed to be a free country are u mad cause they be taking all ur jobs aww boo who gety ur lazy a55 and u might find 1 why u all so agaist mexicans ar u jelous they be taking ur white women cause u guys are nothing but retards and trash and women beaters
Wowser

Ghent, KY

#5 Mar 17, 2011
Why hate on them? Because they will take a job that most are to lazy to take, or feel that it is beneath them? If it wasn't for the hispanics around here , half of the manual labor jobs would not get done.Too many welfare lazy a$$ people around here to work, so the mexicans will gladly do it. Have you ever met or really tried to hold a conversation with one? Most are really good people that just moved here to make a dollar.
mami-chula2011

Huntington, IN

#6 Mar 17, 2011
i agree with u my husband is working to help me and my son and i am white but he does it bc he wants to. they have respect for everyone they talk to. i just wish people will quit bad mouthing them if it was not for them everything will not get done.

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Mar 26, 2011
i agree with wowser and mami chula 2011 ppl gotta run it and start sh78well look at all the white men who sit on thee as5 and do nothing but draw unemployment and draw off welffare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Rob Adams 2 hr Trobba 4
Nick Marsh 3 hr Scotty Meadows 2
West end of town 3 hr usvet 23
Dow Corning closing September 6th 4 hr Firewatcher 5
tyler tuttle 9 hr Thehonestone 36
Sheriff office investigation (Apr '14) 14 hr Da truth 269
Samantha r beach Wed Cass 6

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance