Kody and Ray SMITH
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE Bitch

United States

#1 May 24, 2012
Let me tell you a little something about these two boys.... They r low life scum bags. Who know how to do nothing but use people until they have nothing left to give. They r so hooked on drugs. That they don't see a good thing when they got it. If seen turn the oposite direction. And run very fast..... They r cheaters, liars, and faggots. They dont kno how to treat anybody rite. But when they r all ALONE sitting behind bars we'll see who they call. Dont ever trust a smith boy cuz youll just fuck yourself. I say we start a petition and send their asses back to florida.
lol

Cambridge, MA

#2 May 24, 2012
I agree with you^! SCUM

Since: Apr 12

Monee, IL

#3 May 25, 2012
ROFL!! love it!
Sad though. I don't know ray well at all. The few times I met him when we was younger I thought he was an asshole then though.
Kody however- he wasn't always like this. I hate seeing him like this. I also hate being hurt by someone who I've always been friends with. He's a hot mess at this moment in his life. I don't think ppl should turn their back on ppl they genuinely care about and if he NEEDED anything (not want)- he wouldn't even have to ask- id be there. I will never be close enough to let him take advantage of me again. It's hard to love an addict cause it's hard for them to genuinely love you back. I'm not talking relationship love, I'm talking "family"... Smh...
Boy makes me sad.
lol

Cambridge, MA

#4 May 25, 2012
Kody has hep if u have yellow discharge u know why
Wow

United States

#5 May 25, 2012
I agree. This is really very sad. Ive been to there house. and seen the shit they do. I feel so sorry for that poor girl who is havin the baby with ray. She is so pretty and way to nice. She will wind up taking care of that baby by herself. Because I dont see him being around them boys really need to open there eyes up before its to late
truth

United States

#6 May 25, 2012
Kody was my best friend I thought one day we could mayne have something but I sure had what he wanted when I had money I took him to work everday then we moved in with each other trust me big mistake I kno I shoul of kno but I was blind I worked my ass off gave him every penny I had turned my back on the ones who really cared for me for him a low life peace of shit I will never ever go back to him he was gonna steal my money an kick me out but I got smart and dipped
hate

Cambridge, MA

#7 May 27, 2012
these boys are a waist of life!
Big Mike

Cambridge, MA

#8 Jun 8, 2012
Check out the hickies on the back of Kodys neck i left them there last night... I was giving him a reach around
Huh

United States

#9 Jun 8, 2012
Big mick r u a dude

Glenview Nas, IL

#10 Jun 9, 2012
Big Mike wrote:
Check out the hickies on the back of Kodys neck i left them there last night... I was giving him a reach around
How when he was with me?^_^

Valparaiso, IN

#11 Jun 9, 2012
Uhhhh ohhhhh check jail tracker...
hahaha lol

Mason, OH

#12 Aug 26, 2012
they are both gay they fucked cody hunt who lived with ray i saw the messages from ray my self . and kodi was always staying at cody hunts house with that jenniferwarren girl . cody gave kodi so much money they are both gay and using lil girls to cover it up . its a shame they couldn't keep their secrete for ever . its really sad ray has a babby momma and used her to cover it up . but the funny thing is coming from someone who knows for sure they both suck in the bed . lol
isaac

Shelbyville, KY

#13 Aug 27, 2012
how have you seen messages from ray when he hasn't had a phone in 5 or 6 months and how does cody giving kody money make him gay that just makes the other cody a dumbass. and if im not mistaken my bruh kody has used many people for money, even me.. meaning it just makes us dumbasses. this goes out for all the people who are talkin shit BOUT THE SMITH BOYS, you fell for their charm an got used, happens daily to many people get over it. go confront them yourselves like i did. they're good people, ray would give the shirt off his back to any of his friends, as for kody that's one partying son of ah bitch. as for the whole cody hunt situation, they came to me an tried to get me to post some bull shit story, so what you guys/girls read about that particular quote.. its a lie, i've done been filled in cody is mad because he got the boot out the door for being a shitty roommate and is talking shit because he is pissed. so why don't you all go mind your own fucking business and stop trying to live someone else's life. have a great day shit talkers. :)
Truth

New Lenox, IL

#14 Aug 27, 2012
Isaac I wish I new who yu were cuz I would give yu a big hug! I got on here & commented bak but it didn't send. I've known them bout pretty much my whole life. I love ray with all my heart. & am glad he is the father of my child well she ain't here yet but yeah. & for two I know first hand he doesn't suck n bed. Best I ever had! & kody we were best friends n high school still consider him my best friend, but yes everything yu said is true. Just mad. & gonna say anything to have people talkin an believing shit that damn sure ain't true, but whatever anyone who knows them knows better.
Truth

New Lenox, IL

#15 Aug 27, 2012
Just so yu know this is a totally different person then the one who commented way bak. Idk who the person "truth" is that commented before this whole conversation got brought up.
homeboy777

Valparaiso, IN

#16 Aug 31, 2012
Great this is gonna turn into a "smith huggin" thread... I chose to forgive, not forget... I'm friendly when spoken to but will never again be "friends"... A lot I could say but I will keep silent cause no one believes what's on topix anyhow so it would do no good to tell me story here anyhow. It's my story guess I'll keep it to myself... You live, you learn... Only took getting burned twice though to learn to find my friendship elsewhere...
concerned...

United States

#17 Sep 5, 2012
FYI to the girl he's dating now- know that it won't last long, he's using you, ur not special to him, u can't change a zebras stripes, and get your self checked when ur done thinking your "in love". When I got myself checked after our brief "relationship"- the results wasn't pretty...
That's all...

Btw that stuff up there (the above posts) are funny, cause 90% of that shit is true...
back at you concerned

United States

#18 Sep 5, 2012
your my new best friend cause not 90% is true but all of it is true they use and abuse but the situation is getting taken care of because the dea is going to be on to them what they dont know wont hurt them ! and what they didint know was that they can only screw with so many people untill it comes back to bite them in they a**
ninny

Wauconda, IL

#19 Sep 6, 2012
Why is it any of anyone's business whether or not they are gay for one. For two Kody is, was, and will always be one of my best friends. I dont judge him for his flaws. They are good people. it is human nature to use others to get what we want. I have been used just as much as I have used. Im not proud of it...but its life. Just leave the boys alone and let them live their life. As for the stds you speak of...how do you know you got them from Kody? You could have gotten it from someone before him or after him. Its just too hard to put blame on someone for that.
concerned...

United States

#20 Sep 6, 2012
ninny wrote:
Why is it any of anyone's business whether or not they are gay for one. For two Kody is, was, and will always be one of my best friends. I dont judge him for his flaws. They are good people. it is human nature to use others to get what we want. I have been used just as much as I have used. Im not proud of it...but its life. Just leave the boys alone and let them live their life. As for the stds you speak of...how do you know you got them from Kody? You could have gotten it from someone before him or after him. Its just too hard to put blame on someone for that.
I was clean as a whistle before him and there has only been one other person after him... I was tested BEFORE I got with that person...
Now the particular issue which I contracted usually does not show any signs or symptoms in males... SOOO he prob don't even know and I sure as hell ain't gonna be the one to tell him cause somehow he'll blame it on me, just like you tried to insinuate. And honestly I wish I DIDN'T feel so hostile toward him but there's a difference in using someone and just being an ass and going out of your way to hurt someone... I've lightly manipulated ppl to get what I want, who hasnt but those ppl didn't know they was getting manipulated and wasn't seriously harmed in the long run. I can't say the same thing is this situation. Out of respect for him, and his family, I won't be a "tell all" cause honestly what he did to me only very few ppl know and is no one else's business... Lol and its not like Topix is a reliable place to hear "truths" bout a person anyhow.
I love Tigers, but I don't play with them. Why? Cause they are dangerous. Get my drift?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carrollton jail 2 hr Power Corrupts 11
Walmart Fri Wow 24
Ken Massey's wife has passed away Fri tell 1
She looks awesome! Fri Interesting guy 23
Lindsey Casey Fri The fuzz 1
Why are the cops in Ghent all the time? Jun 23 fabian 9
Haunted houses in Carroll County (Oct '10) Jun 22 Grace_lily 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages