'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 213532 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#53537 Oct 14, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>. SEE!!! Obamacare worked for "I Love It Here" . See how nice she behaves. Just like a sweet little Obama worshiper. That's how we will all sound after we get cured to.
;-)
Good to see you Syl :)
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53538 Oct 14, 2012
By the way, I predict Romney will WIN in Florida !!! Yes I sure do!!

Go Romney/Ryan !!!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53539 Oct 14, 2012
Very kind of you AL. I certainly appreciate all your effort & hard work in getting the TRUTH out there !!:-)

For awhile there back a few months ago, I wondered if there were any sane people out there, LOL. It's so refreshing to hear truth & facts.

I also love the funny stuff. Just a little while ago I spewed coffee all over the face of my phone!! LOL. I loved the laugh, felt real good!!
did u know

Union City, TN

#53540 Oct 14, 2012
Did anybody see this......FUNNY STUFF....

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/snl-vp-deb...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53541 Oct 14, 2012
PORTSMOUTH, Ohio | Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:39pm EDT
(Reuters)- Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney is recovering ground in the critical swing state of Ohio as he rises in the polls and crowd numbers swell after his strong debate performance last week against President Barack Obama.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/13/us-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53542 Oct 14, 2012
The Terrifying Line in Obama's Speech That Everyone Missed <<<<---<<

Instead of stirring rhetoric filled with hope and promise, Obama pledged that under his leadership,

"our path is harder" and "our road is longer."

Seriously? After four years of the worst economic recovery since the Depression, falling incomes, lower-paying jobs, increased hopelessness and exploding debt, all Obama has to offer is that he'll make this nightmare last even longer

Read More At IBD: http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0907...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53543 Oct 14, 2012
Here are 95 examples of Barack Obamaís lying, lawbreaking, corruption, and cronyism

Top 15 on List:

1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval
2) Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton Ė just like Bush did
3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldnít have any
4) Has close ties to Wall St., but pretends to support Occupy Wall St.
5) Allowed abuse of prisoners at Guantanamo Bay to become even worse than it was under Bush
6) Supported the $700 billion TARP corporate-welfare bailout just like Bush
7) Waged the biggest war against medical marijuana of any president, which was the opposite of what he had promised
8) Nominated a tax cheater to enforce the tax laws
9) Gave tax dollars to AIG executives, then pretended to be outraged
10) Expanded Bushís unconstitutional government faith based programs
11) Supported Bushís unconstitutional Patriot Act
12) Increased the national debt more in one term than Bush did in two
13) Agrees with Bushís support of unconstitutional, indefinite detention of U.S. citizens without filing any charges
14) Agrees with Bushís support of unconstitutional, warrantless wiretapping
15) Avoided prosecution of Wall. St criminals

http://danfromsquirrelhill.wordpress.com/2012...
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#53544 Oct 14, 2012
No kidding!! Wow, that he actually said that stuff is well..... A tribute to his lack of good sense....heeheehee!! "Our path is harder, our road will be longer"...... Isn't that stating the very OBVIOUS?? LOL. Who writes his speeches? Goofy & the road Runner??? Waaaaahahahahaha!! Reminds me of how the road runner thinks just before the safe falls on his head!!! Haha ha ha !!

Only problem with it is that the safe is about to fall on all of our heads! Just pitiful & sad that America could ever elect someone so blatantly ignorant.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53545 Oct 14, 2012
Enigma wrote:
Very kind of you AL. I certainly appreciate all your effort & hard work in getting the TRUTH out there !!:-)
For awhile there back a few months ago, I wondered if there were any sane people out there, LOL. It's so refreshing to hear truth & facts.
I also love the funny stuff. Just a little while ago I spewed coffee all over the face of my phone!! LOL. I loved the laugh, felt real good!!
Sorry about your phone!
It "does" feel good to be able to laugh tho doesn't it?
We'd go crazy, if not...in this tragic/comic situation ...
IF this was "just" a tv show ...
It would be a Major comedy!

BUT we're "living iT" ...
How we "ever" let it get this way, I'll NEVER know :(
stupid is as stupid does

Glasgow, KY

#53546 Oct 14, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Troll, you mind your own business. Us regulars have been around for 2 years so stay out of this thread and my birds thread.
I hope the rest of the regulars and decent posters have a nice day. The trolls..........Nah!
I have a life and am out to catch up with my friends.
When you lay your stupidity out in all its glory for everyone to see on a PUBLIC FORUM...it becomes our business to put you in your place, moron. Sooooo, go dazzle your friend with your stupidity and we will all be waiting for your return. Don't stay away too long little one we just love making fun of you. Your ignorance equals that of 2 wtf's and 3 frank's. You are a goldmine of stupidity and we don't want to miss one second of pointing that out to all the forum posters every chance we get!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53547 Oct 14, 2012
On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange so many people choose to be stupid.
by ~ Buckley's Angel
did u know

Union City, TN

#53548 Oct 14, 2012
a day to give thanks wrote:
Speaking of being proud (lol) I wonder how many people woke up today and beamed with pride because of what their young adult children are doing concerning the issues of our country. I bet most of them are glued to their electronic devices because we all know they just can't live with out tweeting and their FB page is like their whole life. lol
4 American families are burying their loved ones that were murdered by terrorist on September 11th 2012. They are heartbroken. Adding insult to their heartbreak is an American government hiding facts and blaming anything but terrorism so as to make sure they lose no popularity at the voting polls over this latest "bump in the road" according to the democrats. And the youth of America must agree because nobody is tweeting about "that stuff". Wanna know what your college educated kids are tweeting about and excited about? Having a million person protest and march to make sure BigBird continues to receive tax dollars. Tax dollars, that if no longer handed to PBS, would not affect BigBirds show at all but would go to other programs that really need that money.
When you say your prayers this morning and are thanking God for his many blessings be sure and thank him for your politically correct moron children. Thank him for a president that claims ignorance on any type of terrorism because he stopped terrorism months ago. Or at least that's what he told us. Maybe if Obama had actually attended an Intelligence briefing as the president is required to do he would know about these things and couldn't constantly use the ignorance excuse. I bet Obama can tell you many details about his briefing on appearing as eye candy on The View. He can tell you what Barbara Walters was going to ask him and what Whoopie Goldberg was wearing and how much Joy Behar was slobbering and what the ratings were afterwards. I bet he can tell you how many laughs he got on Letterman and how much Hollywood money he raked in when partying with Jay Z and Beyonce. But the president still can't tell you if the murders of 4 American citizens were by terrorists or by a spontaneous group of protesters outside our American Embassy even though there is proof that there were no protesters outside our American Embassy that day.
Be proud that most democrats and your talking head children are rightfully concerned with protecting the image of a president and his entire administration that lies and be proud that they care so much about life and freedom and the truth and the threat of terrorism that they are willing to tweet and gather a million people to march for the safety of BigBird. Maybe they can protest about BigBird at the same time the families are burying an American that was murdered by the hands of terrorists and we can all hold hands and sing a BigBird song. Peace on earth. Thank you president Obama for shutting down terrorism and thank you for demanding and getting the United States of America respect from countries all around the world.
We have so much to be thankful for and so many reasons to be proud of our millions of children who give up their time to march for BigBird. You should feel so blessed.
ďI donít trust Romney. He shouldnít make my sonís death part of his political agenda. Itís wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama,Ē Ms. Doherty said.

These are the words from the Mom of one of the former Navy Seals, killed in the US Consuate attack.....

Romney was using his death and chance meeting in his campaign speeches! The way Romney was describing their meeting was totally different than the way Doherty's friends remembered their friends remarks about it at the time of the event!

Some people will, lie, cheat and steal to get elected!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53549 Oct 14, 2012
AD EXPOSES OBAMAíS SUPPORT FOR MURDER OF BABIES BORN ALIVE AFTER FAILED ABORTIONS

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2012/10...

MOST POPULAR
Obama Surrogate: Benghazi Never Asked For More Security
165 comments

While Obama Crams, Romney Campaigns
269 comments

Axelrod Hammered For Blaming Romney For Libya
131 comments

Libya Fallout Gives Rise to Obama-Clinton Feud
799 comments

Food Tent Displaying Obama Campaign Signs Erected Outside Ohio Poll
167 comments
did u know

Union City, TN

#53550 Oct 14, 2012
American Lady wrote:
On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange so many people choose to be stupid.
by ~ Buckley's Angel
Is that why you pretend to be a Christian in some posts and a hell-cat in others???
Jay

Paris, TN

#53551 Oct 14, 2012
WATCH THE WHOLE THING--IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

Whatever you do, please watch this video no matter how long it takes to load. It's a large file and some computers are slower than others, but it is more than worth you time.

This is the top of the line, the truth as told by top brass, CIA and the Navy Seals - worthy of every American's time and attention.

Subject: NAVY SEALS RESPOND AFTER MEDIA CALLS THEM GUTLESS

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/v/X-Xfti7qtT0...

In my opinion everyone in the nation needs to see this video.

This video made by the U.S. Navy Seals may cost Obama his second term in office. It's just incredible how effective this video is in convincing Americans that Obama is a very serious national traitor. History will judge him negatively for 1,000 years. Incredibly powerful video! Senior CIA, FBI, Military and many other U.S. government intelligence officials describe for the viewer how Obama has compromised U.S. national secrets and the very serious consequence of those actions. And what's worse, he did it all for political gain so he could win a second disastrous term in office.

http://www.youtube.com/v/X-Xfti7qtT0...
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#53552 Oct 14, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
ďI donít trust Romney. He shouldnít make my sonís death part of his political agenda. Itís wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama,Ē Ms. Doherty said.
These are the words from the Mom of one of the former Navy Seals, killed in the US Consuate attack.....
Romney was using his death and chance meeting in his campaign speeches! The way Romney was describing their meeting was totally different than the way Doherty's friends remembered their friends remarks about it at the time of the event!
Some people will, lie, cheat and steal to get elected!!
I guess you were so busy trying to spread your propaganda you forgot to mention the interview with one of the murdered victims mother when she spoke of Obama lying to her face and still claiming he doesn't know what really happened to her son and told her "he would get back with her". It's been over a month and did Obama get back with her? Did Obama even bother to call her and admit that her son was killed by terrorist which created another "bump in the road" for his re-election campaign? As of last night the answer is no. They are still avoiding her and lying to her. Guess they are trying to sweep this stuff under the rug until after the election. Obama and Biden have more important things to do like photo ops with biker chics on their laps and appearances on the View and laughing all the way through a debate that matters to every American citizen.

I'm surprised you didn't run across that video of the other grieving mother and I'm amazed you didn't feel the need to share that interview with all of us. All Romney said was that he had met the young man which is true.

Hmmm...seems you have been caught trying to distort and deceive and distract from the facts once again. Good little democrat! Don't you get tired of being such a dumb ass? Take a nap, rest up and try, try again, moron.
did u know

Union City, TN

#53553 Oct 14, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
The comment below is from another thread. This guy is responding to me about the hearings currently being conducted regarding the Libya fiasco. He thinks the hearings are just a bunch of bs for our entertainment. It amazes me that there are actually people out there that are this delusional. Actually, it scares me to death!!
"You are delusional if you think what you saw on TV was the truth by any stretch. Situations like this are considered impacts to national security. They most certainly will not share the truth with you unless you have a need to know. You and I and the rest of the TV watchers have no need to know. Don't kid yourself. They must put something on TV to keep you and the families happy. In the end, these are simple casualties of war. The war on terror is not a picnic. If people don't want to be put in harms way, do not join the SEALs or any other govt branch.
Keep watching your fairy tales believing you understand how the country's special decisions are made. Yup, congress wants to keep the peons happy, so if putting a show on TV satisfies your happy bone, good enough.
Need to know is what it's all about. We don't have that."
Here are the answers you seek! you may not like what you see but the truth sometimes bites you in the arse!!!!

For fiscal 2013, the GOP-controlled House proposed spending $1.934 billion for the State Department's Worldwide Security Protection program -- well below the $2.15&#8201;billion requested by the Obama administration. House Republicans cut the administration's request for embassy security funding by $128 million in fiscal 2011 and $331 million in fiscal 2012.(Negotiations with the Democrat-controlled Senate restored about $88 million of the administration's request.) Last year, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton warned that Republicans' proposed cuts to her department would be "detrimental to America's national security" -- a charge Republicans rejected.

Ryan, Issa and other House Republicans voted for an amendment in 2009 to cut $1.2 billion from State operations, including funds for 300 more diplomatic security positions. Under Ryan's budget, non-defense discretionary spending, which includes State Department funding, would be slashed nearly 20 percent in 2014, which would translate to more than $400 million in additional cuts to embassy security.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#53554 Oct 14, 2012
did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you pretend to be a Christian in some posts and a hell-cat in others???
~~~~~I Am A Christian~~~~~~

When I say I am a Christian
I am not shouting Iím clean living
Iím whispering I was lost
Now Iím found and forgiven

I donít speak of this with pride
Iím confessing that I stumble
and need Christ to be my guide

I am not trying to be strong
Iím professing that Iím weak
and need His strength to carry on

Iím not bragging of success
Iím admitting I have failed
and need God to clean my mess

I am not claiming to be perfect
My flaws are far too visible
But, God believes I am worth it

I still feel the sting of pain
I have my shares of heartaches
So I call upon His name

I'm not holier than thou
Iím just a simple sinner
Who received Godís good grace, somehow.
by ~ Carol Wimmer

~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~

When "perturbed" about MY/our Country
I'm Hell on Wheels ... ;-)
I've been called "a hard cat to clean up after" ....
did u know

Union City, TN

#53555 Oct 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you were so busy trying to spread your propaganda you forgot to mention the interview with one of the murdered victims mother when she spoke of Obama lying to her face and still claiming he doesn't know what really happened to her son and told her "he would get back with her". It's been over a month and did Obama get back with her? Did Obama even bother to call her and admit that her son was killed by terrorist which created another "bump in the road" for his re-election campaign? As of last night the answer is no. They are still avoiding her and lying to her. Guess they are trying to sweep this stuff under the rug until after the election. Obama and Biden have more important things to do like photo ops with biker chics on their laps and appearances on the View and laughing all the way through a debate that matters to every American citizen.
I'm surprised you didn't run across that video of the other grieving mother and I'm amazed you didn't feel the need to share that interview with all of us. All Romney said was that he had met the young man which is true.
Hmmm...seems you have been caught trying to distort and deceive and distract from the facts once again. Good little democrat! Don't you get tired of being such a dumb ass? Take a nap, rest up and try, try again, moron.
I didn't see any links to back up your claims and if they are from Faux News, I wouldn't believe them anyway! However, my quotes are accurate!
Are You Kidding

Frankfort, KY

#53556 Oct 14, 2012
2012 is the most important election in the history of the United States. We MUST get America back on track. If Obama wins, in my opinion, America will descend into 3rd world status. Our national debt will surpass 20 trillion dollars or more and dissent will be crushed. Iran will obtain nuclear weapons and Israel will be wiped off the face of the Earth. The US will face acts of domestic terrorism and inflation will reach 30% or higher.
Obama's goal is to shrink America. He wants to reduce America's footprint in the world because he thinks we are stepping on the world. He wants to redistribute money away from the rich and toward the poor. But we are not talking about the rich and the poor in America solely. We are talking about a redistribution of income away from the rich countries Ė America included Ė toward the poor countries such as Mexico, Brazil, Columbia, and so on." In fact, if one looks not very far back, Obama seemed fixated on the Brazilian oil industry, offering Petrobras oil company $2 billion in loan subsidies to encourage the very same kind of offshore oil exploration he deemed verboten in America. Ironically, Human Events noted that the president's offshore drilling moratorium had already cost the U.S. economy over a billion dollars and some 20,000 jobs at the time.
WE ARE DOOMED IF OBAMA IS REELECTED. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, VOTE REPUBLICAN IN 2012!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kat 47 min mr dick 16
fast women 1 hr mr dick 1
crystal rayborn 9 hr Jason 15
Carrollton KFC 11 hr Wondering 17
Sarah armstrong 12 hr shes pretty fine 1
Ricky Welch 12 hr Takethetrashout 15
Colson Stephens Faith Norton 12 hr Takethetrashout 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages