He is in rehab.
Friend

Louisville, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2011
Where at when does he get out
Hey

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2011
I was just wanting to know when he was getting out.
He has the sexiest nose in town
Friend

Louisville, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2011
I bet lmao
Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2011
Wonder if he gives rides
haha

Shelbyville, KY

#10 Sep 14, 2011
hes a rat
Friend

Louisville, KY

#11 Sep 15, 2011
Omg and he has a big....
wow

Crittenden, KY

#12 Sep 15, 2011
is this the guy that thinks hes a hippy lol
remaining anonymous

Dry Ridge, KY

#13 Nov 28, 2011
I'll just say this much he may have turned out bad but he was my first and we were both teenagers and I can tell you from personal experiences he's does have a big one and knows how to get you off in the bed :P
IKNOW

Cedarburg, WI

#14 Nov 28, 2011
remaining anonymous wrote:
I'll just say this much he may have turned out bad but he was my first and we were both teenagers and I can tell you from personal experiences he's does have a big one and knows how to get you off in the bed :P
I Kow who you are.
lol

Louisville, KY

#15 Feb 6, 2012
is he out of rehab yet
for your information

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2012
His girlfriend veronica is cheating on him with some guy she wotks with. they been stayin in rodnyes trailer together.
lol

Louisville, KY

#17 Feb 10, 2012
shes nasty anyways..he can do better..
lollmao

Fort Thomas, KY

#18 Feb 11, 2012
that veronica is a broad as she is tall bet you have to hold the fat role up to get it in.....or maybe 3 or fat roles lol lmao!!!!!and she is nasty rodney will kick her a$& out whenever he does get home..think he just uses her for money when hes locked up and thats wat i hear every guy uses her for the money..im sure if she paid attention she would realize that..but then agian she wouldnt have one hook up if she didnt have money so she must not care!!!!!!!NASTY SHOULD BE HER NAME !!!!!
lollmao

Fort Thomas, KY

#19 Feb 11, 2012
that veronica girl is so fat i bet you have to hold up 33 fat roles before you can find where to put it in!!!!lol lmao i bet rodney kicks her out when he does get home...he just uses her for money when hes locked up and ive heard that from more than one or two...if she wasnt so dumb she would realize it but then again she wouldnt have anyone if she didnt pay for it!!!!NASTY SHOULD BE HER NAME!!!
michelle

Columbus, OH

#20 Feb 12, 2012
just so you all know my mom is not living in the trailor wit anybody the trailor is mine now..and who ever is on here running they mouth bout my mom can come step to me.. y dont ya show ya name when ur talkin shit..cuz yall some scared ass lil bitches..u got somethin to say u know where i live come do something....PLEASE....and if this is who i think it is bitch u aint got shit to say bout anybody being over weight cuz u got a few extra hundred pounds on u than my mom does..and she is alot more prettier than u..u an ugly hoe..for real...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News KSP investigating Carroll Co. sheriff who's now... 1 hr I care less 108
Brandee Fuller 1 hr Curious 1
Where's Jamie Kinman hiding at 1 hr resident 5
sam lee ? (Jan '12) 5 hr Barney Fife 12
Carrollton McDonald's (Sep '16) 6 hr Barney fife 5
jamie kinman may be a 1-tem sheriff (Mar '11) 6 hr oh snap 97
prestonville shell 8 hr Crackin me up 19
Darla ray Wed roscoe p coltrain 10

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web