house and old locust store

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
concerned

Shreveport, LA

#1 Aug 3, 2011
been gone from here for a few years,used to hang out on locust with a few buddies,what the hell is going on with that property,it used to be neat and clean and now it looks like hell,who is that fat,nasty looking guy always sitting on the step with no shirt on with fat rolls hanging down to his ankles,why dont he work,or at least clean up that filth,guess another welfare case living off his old lady and kids
peopleschoice

United States

#2 Aug 3, 2011
no kidding. fat fu#& rides around on different 4 Wheeler every week and never works. I bet ol cookie is rolling over in his grave seeing that place. used to be one of the nicest place on creek but now is a scumhole. this Guy is either selling drugs or living off us working people
bleeep no name

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2011
i heard the bank owns that property
city boy

Shreveport, LA

#4 Aug 4, 2011
yeah i kind of wonder how much stolen stuff is hidden in that white building with cardboard over windows and cracks
peopleschoice

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2011
if bank owns it then why don't they kick ol doughboy out. does anyone know which bank and if they know he's living there
city boy

Shreveport, LA

#6 Aug 5, 2011
guys talked to lady who lives close to him ,she said he is not that lazy because he gets up every morning and takes his old lady to work and gets him a sack of fast food to eat on before he goes to bed,he sleeps in the daytime and runs the road all night playing spot and steal,she said worst thing is the smell that comes out of that house,he must got increase in welfare because he just got another new car
lol

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 5, 2011
have u ever seen them in walmart hes soooo lazy he makes her put alll the grocerys in the cart while he sits on the bench.... -
city boy

Shreveport, LA

#8 Aug 5, 2011
yeah,and whips out that food stamp card,then starts digging thru the bags for eats before he gets to the car,bout turned that little car over when he gets in,guess thats why he had to uosize a little
umm

United States

#9 Aug 5, 2011
Wow what has the dude ever done to you.... Live and let live...
pville

United States

#10 Aug 7, 2011
Yea he is a nasty looking fellow I feel sorry for those kids what kind of role model is that he prolley eats all of the food and those kids have nothing that's sad I wonder what that house looks like inside
well

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2011
I know he is dead now but if your talkin about the bus driver cookie, he is a jerk! He freakin choked a boy on the bus a long time ago, I seen it.
get a life

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Aug 8, 2011
People are on here dogging a man that no one can even tell us his name. HOW PATHETIC !!!!
Locust Squirrell

Erlanger, KY

#13 Aug 8, 2011
well wrote:
I know he is dead now but if your talkin about the bus driver cookie, he is a jerk! He freakin choked a boy on the bus a long time ago, I seen it.
He was a jerk, and you saw it. Now that I have corrected your sentences for you; who cares the old man's passed now so why stir up dust? Let it lie.
lmao

United States

#14 Aug 8, 2011
Locust Squirrell wrote:
<quoted text>He was a jerk, and you saw it. Now that I have corrected your sentences for you; who cares the old man's passed now so why stir up dust? Let it lie.
No, that did not correct my sentence. So let me correct my own. If you all are talking about the old bus driver, Cookie, he is a jerk! He choked a boy on the bus a long time ago, I saw it.:)
lmao

United States

#15 Aug 8, 2011
*was lol
Curious

Erlanger, KY

#16 Aug 8, 2011
Who did he choke?
city boy

Shreveport, LA

#17 Aug 9, 2011
what does cookie choking a boy have to do with this fat welfare slob wrecking havoc on his old property,at least he respected and kept his property neat and clean
Yowser

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Aug 10, 2011
Cookie was a good man, he may have had trouble from time to time controlling his temper when it came to smart mouth teenagers, but he was good to those kids on Locust. Try something different and show some respect for those who have passed.
city boy

Shreveport, LA

#19 Aug 12, 2011
ok time for everyone to get up and go to work my bad,fat azz you dont work do you,well be sure to get up and take your old lady to work
shiloh

Shreveport, LA

#20 Aug 12, 2011
hearing you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Rob Adams 5 hr Trobba 4
Nick Marsh 6 hr Scotty Meadows 2
West end of town 6 hr usvet 23
Dow Corning closing September 6th 7 hr Firewatcher 5
tyler tuttle 13 hr Thehonestone 36
Sheriff office investigation (Apr '14) 17 hr Da truth 269
Samantha r beach Wed Cass 6

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance