melinda

Niles, IL

#1 Apr 25, 2012
EWWWWWW
her

Shelbyville, KY

#2 Apr 25, 2012
Melinda?? Oh that's right. You're too pathetic to tell who you are.
melinda

Niles, IL

#3 Apr 25, 2012
Think I did...
her

Shelbyville, KY

#4 Apr 25, 2012
Lol. Yeah bc there is one Melinda on the face of the earth. Wow.
sowhat

Crittenden, KY

#5 Apr 26, 2012
I hardly doubt if there is anything going on between the two of them and if there were who cares they are in no way related, so someone needs to get theirs facts straight before you people start running your mouths.
Savannahs mom and Jackies dad are in no way related, they each have 2 different set of parents so get things straight before you run it people....Irene and Stanley Snow were Jackies parents and Bill and Gertrude Osburne are Savannahs moms parents. IDIOTS so you dont know to much about these people to be running your mouths.
melinda

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2012
sowhat wrote:
I hardly doubt if there is anything going on between the two of them and if there were who cares they are in no way related, so someone needs to get theirs facts straight before you people start running your mouths.
Savannahs mom and Jackies dad are in no way related, they each have 2 different set of parents so get things straight before you run it people....Irene and Stanley Snow were Jackies parents and Bill and Gertrude Osburne are Savannahs moms parents. IDIOTS so you dont know to much about these people to be running your mouths.
Just jealous ppl that need to get a life of their own
her

United States

#7 Apr 26, 2012
That's not Jackie's parents names.
sowhat

Crittenden, KY

#8 Apr 26, 2012
jackies parents are Jackie and shelia dumb a** His sister is Amanda ok I know so shut it
her

Shelbyville, KY

#9 Apr 26, 2012
Lmao. Pretty sure I know too & technically Sheila is his step mom. Got any other info U wanna share since i may not know even tho Ive known him since he was born. Anyways, what was the point of this post again???
ugh

Shelbyville, KY

#10 Apr 26, 2012
her wrote:
Lmao. Pretty sure I know too & technically Sheila is his step mom. Got any other info U wanna share since i may not know even tho Ive known him since he was born. Anyways, what was the point of this post again???
The point of this post was obviously out of jealousy..Someone hatin on them because they are dating or whatever...people really need to get a hobby. If they are happy together, who gives a good shit??
her

Shelbyville, KY

#11 Apr 26, 2012
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>The point of this post was obviously out of jealousy..Someone hatin on them because they are dating or whatever...people really need to get a hobby. If they are happy together, who gives a good shit??
exactly. It's sad ppl let jealousy consume them. I'll pray for u. Lol.
both r junkies

Newport, KY

#12 May 31, 2012
there both nasty...so let the trash be 2gther
her

Lockport, IL

#13 May 31, 2012
Judgmental. Get a life.
lol

Orange, VA

#14 May 31, 2012
who the f*ck really cares??? i mean really this is all you have to do with your time.. GET A EFFiN JOB, and a LIFE while your at it! thanks & have a nice day!
wow

Canton, NC

#15 May 31, 2012
Jackies real mom passed away n a carv accident when he was a baby. She was a oak sooo get ur facts straight yea he drinks alot but he isnt a junkie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Doll 32 min Fitna 15
Jacena Winburn (Aug '11) 3 hr Dumbfucks 10
Walmart 9 hr haha 5
Does single and good looking go together in thi... 13 hr Subway 3
What man would leave a woman who is pregnant? 14 hr Yup 11
flags Thu another veteran 4
Trevor mullins Wed Was a friend 1

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance