Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

Apperantly that office is afraid of the truth coming out there has been no slander just truth about their misconduct and the post has been removed twice. If u feel you or anyone you know have been a victim of the ccso please contact atty general jack conway or go to ky.gov and file complaints someone must expose them and doing it legally through complaints will put a end to it
carrollton resident

Carrollton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

the other post has not been removed, i see it when i pull up this stupid site. just saying.......... stop whining on here and do something about it!!
pissed

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

I m doing something about it and encouraging others to do the same
What

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

What is your problem exactly?
just stopping by

Carrollton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

posting on carrollton topix is not doing nothing about it, this site gets you know where! do you know they can find out who is posting what on here so why not just put your real name! i mean honestly if you would not get in trouble you would not have the cops on your a$$! think about it?! common sense, this site is nothing but drama, childish cowards hiding behind a keyboard. if you have something to say to anyone face them, talk to them and just maybe your problems will get resolved! i normally dont post on here but i am in the process of looking for a place to rent and have seen you post on other forums and start 3 forums on jt/ccso. thats why i am saying something. stop your slandering and whining about everything! are you the one that your huband was cheating on a nurse with!? your using the same name as them. point is, get your a$$ off the computer or phone which ever it may be that your posting on and DO SOMETHING ABOUT JT AND THE CCSO!!!! if there doing you so wrong and whoever else wrong walk the streets get a petition signed and take it to the attorney or whoever it is you turn them into, that might work better than calling them or sitting here whining..... JUST SAYING!
just stopping by

Carrollton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
What is your problem exactly?
honestly i dont think there is a problem, if there was they would be doing something about it instead of posting it on here 3 different times. jamie, jt and the other sheriffs are all good people. some just dont like law enforcment because they dont know how to keep there a$$es out of trouble!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carrollton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrollton