Jay jones update from trial
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Honesty

Chicago, IL

#43 Sep 26, 2012
Yeah I happen wrote:
Ok number one people that don't realize "deals" happen I'm the judicial process are ignorant!!! Which doesn't surprise me... But Jays my dude!! I have hated this for him!!! It hurts my heart!! He has an amazing family from his mother and father to his baby girls! Let's stop the shit on here! Im sure people deserve to be ridiculed but not him!!! I'll gO to bat for him all day!!
What makes him any better than the other offenders who have been arrested and convicted? Well for one he was in a position of trust with the whole county and he breached that the minute he touched her. I do not care if she 17 or 12 if she was a virgin or everyone had her... this is not about her it is about HIM and the trust he betrayed. If he slept with this young lady then how many more are there? How many kept their mouths shut because they didnt want what you all are doing to the one involved now. It makes me sick and ashamed to say I know anyone of you.
WHEN IT IS YOUR DAUGHTER COME BACK ON HERE AND SAY HE DOESNT DESERVE ANY OF THIS
sea surf

Louisville, KY

#44 Sep 26, 2012
love it wrote:
Judge Bates in his normal rapid-fire execution of the sentencing agreement, went through his normal barrage of questions for the defendant. When he came to his question:“Sir, are you pleading guilty because you are guilty? Jones hesitated and rocked back and forth and finally said,“Yes sir
And, that, ladies and gentlemen, is how justice is meted out in every court room in every jurisdiction in this country. While I personally might believe his 'punishment' was too lenient, I'm actually surprised at how harsh it was, all things considered. He is out of the teaching profession forever. He's learned a harsh lesson. So, I hope, has she.
ur kidding

Newport, KY

#45 Sep 27, 2012
cant stand excuses wrote:
if it where my daughter i would be disappointed in her. if a parent raised their child right they wouldnt be having relations with someone their fathers age! come on now! seriously! everyone knows jay has sex problems. and that is no excuse but obviously the girl has sex problems too!
"disappointed"? Seriously ? I would be mad as hell. I would have beat the living hell out of him. He wouldn't have had to worry about the law. And I'm just a momma. If the girl has sexual problems, then it's probably because someone has violated her a a child. At least get an education on the causes of sexual misconduct in children. Then get back on here and tell us all what a bad girl she is, how horrible her parents are. You need to at least get a clue first! Grow up and realize the parents are not always at fault in every situation.
BAHAHAHAHA

Lexington, KY

#46 Sep 27, 2012
Well now wrote:
<quoted text>well now, isn't that super special! Really, if you had children going to public school you'd be worried about this subject. I don't know of these people personally, on the outside, she's a little girl and he was her teacher. He knows the girls that age act crazy, good or bad, he should have walked away. Trash that girl all day but no matter what you say, he's still pled quietly to doing some sexual things with a minor child under his authority. We all make mistakes but we should also own them. How else do we learn?
WTF are you replying to me with this bull shit? I didn't trash her. Do you not have a life? He lost plenty for a kiss & ass grab. She is with child and doesn't need this shit on her mind anymore. Jay was an idiot, she obviously doesn't make the best decisions. Jay is 100% at fault here, she bears no responsibilty for this due to her age. All that being said, IT IS OVER, MOVE ON, THEY BOTH HAVE!!!
yea

Ft Mitchell, KY

#47 Sep 27, 2012
Jay is a good guy ive known him since i was a kid u cant hate on a guy for thinkin about gettin some split from a hot chick thats natural and everybody acts like the girl is all innocent when she really aint when she was 14 she was goin to partys and drinkin and hookin up with whoever tried why does the guy always get the blame when she was the one who wanted to get it in and had been tryin for months she tried to get him to divorce his wife and be with her and he told her hell no thats why she brought charges up on him.. i know it was wrong of him because he was a teacher but he never fucked her and shouldnt have been hung out to dry like he was his life long dream of teachin and coaching is ruined by some snotty ho who didnt get what she wanted.
crazy

Cincinnati, OH

#48 Sep 27, 2012
yea wrote:
Jay is a good guy ive known him since i was a kid u cant hate on a guy for thinkin about gettin some split from a hot chick thats natural and everybody acts like the girl is all innocent when she really aint when she was 14 she was goin to partys and drinkin and hookin up with whoever tried why does the guy always get the blame when she was the one who wanted to get it in and had been tryin for months she tried to get him to divorce his wife and be with her and he told her hell no thats why she brought charges up on him.. i know it was wrong of him because he was a teacher but he never fucked her and shouldnt have been hung out to dry like he was his life long dream of teachin and coaching is ruined by some snotty ho who didnt get what she wanted.
Maybe he should have thought about that instead if thinking he was going to get some. If it was anyone else people would be dogging him. But since its the elite Jay Jones everyone wants to blame the girl. He was of authority not her. He knew better!
Yep

Clarksville, IN

#49 Sep 28, 2012
yea wrote:
Jay is a good guy ive known him since i was a kid u cant hate on a guy for thinkin about gettin some split from a hot chick thats natural and everybody acts like the girl is all innocent when she really aint when she was 14 she was goin to partys and drinkin and hookin up with whoever tried why does the guy always get the blame when she was the one who wanted to get it in and had been tryin for months she tried to get him to divorce his wife and be with her and he told her hell no thats why she brought charges up on him.. i know it was wrong of him because he was a teacher but he never fucked her and shouldnt have been hung out to dry like he was his life long dream of teachin and coaching is ruined by some snotty ho who didnt get what she wanted.
He really should have been more careful. I have known Jays had a reputation for years, long before he was ever a teacher. And yes, I have known that not all of it has been true. I think he was punished partly for his reputation and things he has done in the past. A lot of people thought about the things hey had hear about him before and likely just said "I could totally see him doing that" and it was over.

The fact is you have to be careful. Especislly if you are a teacher. Especially if you havea bit of a reputation. Even guys (and girls) who don't have that reputation but are in a position of authority have to watch out and be wise. Even things as simple as being alone in a room with a student tutoring them could be construed as something bad. You have to have strict boundaries, no flirting, definitely no touching. Maybe even a chaperone if you are 1 on 1 with a student. And although he may not have gone all the way here, he seems to have crossed the line. He should have known better.

Yes, the girl is partly at fault but he was an authority figure. There is something unfair about a student being hit on by the older popular teacher who all the girls think is cute. I truly think nobody ut the 2 of tthem will ever mnow how far it went. But Even if that's all there was to it, it's a slippery slope. And it was wrong.

I don't know the extent of what happened between him and this girl, or any other girl, and none of us do. But I don't think there are any "winners" in this case. Not him, certainly not her. Let it be a lesson learned.

I truly hope and pray both their families can find peace and move on, he's got a wonderful wife and young kids, and apparently the grip is going through some changes too. Nobody will walk away from this the same but hopefully they can move on and do better in their lives.
Truth

United States

#50 Sep 29, 2012
Jay is at fault. He was of authority. I know several people including myself that he has texted & attempted to plan out sexual encounters. He also texted a gay guy friend of mine that graduated just last year (while he was still under aged in school) asking about how well he gives blow jobs. Then After a night school function proceeds to get a blow job from my GUY FRIEND that was in school. He is a twisted sex addict. I cannot even name the amount of other girls that I know of. He thinks it's all a joke. He thinks students, are just sex numbers. NOONE has any right to get on here and bash Nora, or defend Jay, because they truly do not know the whole entire situation. Jay doesn't care if you're a guy or girl, or how old you are... As long as he gets off. He got off in my guy friends mouth. Now he's getting to know how shitty the feelings of him using others is. HOPE THIS IS A LESSON COACH JONES. Muah.
thnak you know everything

Richmond, KY

#51 Sep 30, 2012
ur kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
"disappointed"? Seriously ? I would be mad as hell. I would have beat the living hell out of him. He wouldn't have had to worry about the law. And I'm just a momma. If the girl has sexual problems, then it's probably because someone has violated her a a child. At least get an education on the causes of sexual misconduct in children. Then get back on here and tell us all what a bad girl she is, how horrible her parents are. You need to at least get a clue first! Grow up and realize the parents are not always at fault in every situation.
yeah...since i said she was sexually violated. your doing nothing but starting more rumors. seriously! and yes i would be disappointed in her. she knew better to mess with a man that age, just as well as he knew better then to do the same. i know jay and everyone in ctown knows what he did and things he was done in the past are wrong but she was in the wrong to. its not all his fault. it takes two. he didnt do it himself. and thank you very much i am educated on sexual abuse of children, very educated in fact. regardless if she was or wasnt, jay im sure wasnt her first. why dont you get your nose out of all those books and learn some street smart common since before you go runnin your mouth! i dont care if the parents raised her proper or didnt, she messed up! period! just the same as jay did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samantha beach tyler tuttle 14 min YouKnow 4
Cory Satchwell 35 min hahas 11
Hampton Inn Fatboy n Jay Kindlesparger 46 min Wondering 1
Point Park 4 hr Ho checker 4
Kinman Chevrolet 11 hr Scruggy 3
Haley Mon Julie Townley 3
Jay Kindlesparger Mon April cobb 4

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages