then move cry baby
go blow

Louisville, KY

#4 Jan 13, 2012
forreal dilldoe then move titty baby
justme

Louisville, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2012
sounds like you all have a miserable life no matter where you would live. Lot of how you view life is in your own attitude. I have lots of friends here. I stay busy. Never do drugs. Don't need to drink either. Quite often I leave town to shop or other entertainment...I don't mind. I like going through kroger and walmart and being able to say hi to lots of people I know. Family comes from out of town to visit and we find plenty to see and do. I know all my neighbors...we all look out for each other. And I'm not old either. I still have kids in school. Not the best school system but we've always gotten along in it just fine. All U.S. public school systems leave a lot to be desired. Our kids try, and work harder where our school lacks. Make something of your life and quit complaining about everything. You could have more if you really wanted it. Don't wait for others to open the perfect businesses or entertainments to round out your life. do things for yourself.
Hmmmmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Jan 13, 2012
Not it doesn't......the old folks running it suck!
april marshburn

United States

#8 Feb 7, 2012
its not carrollton that sucks and its not the old folks and its not all the people its some of the people that r 2 faced and a few other things i have moved away and i hate to admit but i miss seeing the town but i dont miss the drama and getting stabbed in the back but all in all its can be the same where ever u go its how u are that counts like when i first moved i still let everyone and everything get me down but then i woke up and realized that i moved for a reason to start a new life with the guy i loved and thats is what i am doing u can change it if u want u just have to have the will power and the desire to do it hell u can even stay in carrollton and change things its all up to u to do so
cry baby

Syracuse, NY

#9 Feb 8, 2012
move then
that one guy

United States

#10 Feb 8, 2012
Justme....well said everyone bashs this town but I'm with you..I've lived here 26 years and the only bad things I have to say about it is some of the small minded people that live in it.
olbuddy

Brownsburg, IN

#11 Feb 9, 2012
Full of Losers! Nothing for teenagers to do so they do shit and get popped by the police so cton can make money. It sux! Hoping to get the hell outta here real soon.
crazed maniac

Lexington, KY

#12 Feb 29, 2012
i like carrollton's flatness.. makes it easy riding around town on a bike
Yep

Lexington, KY

#13 Feb 29, 2012
You could hike, bike, boat, fish, camp, swim depending on thecseason, go to the fair, tobacco festival blues to the point or other various festivals. If you are one of the losers who do nothing but bitch about how awful those things are then volunteer to help and make it better. Take your kids to visit the masterson house or other historic homes in the area. Take some classes at the Community college or look in the paper for workshops through the county ag and extension office. Volunteer at the hospital seniors center or nursing home, join the relay for life, help with the athletics booster, support local sports teams, marching band, go to the school plays or concerts. Most of these are free or cheap. Madison and belterra are nearby and Louisville lex and cinch aren't that far, all with plenty of things to do if you have a little more money to spend. Plenty of little local restaurants you could try.

What specifically do you wish we had that we don't? Art museum? Dance club? Seriously if there is something you think we could benefit from go to the school board or city council meeting, talk to your magistrate, organizesome folks and try to get something started. Or, wait, you could get on topix and bitchm because we all know that is usually really effective!

The fact that you instead choose to sit on your tail and sit on topix and complain is your own fault. I would hate my life too. Boredom is a charecteristice of the individual, not the surroundings.
crazed maniac

Lexington, KY

#14 Mar 4, 2012
there could be more community oriented fun things that are youth and young adult oriented.. but that tends to be pretty much anywhere you go.
really

Eminence, KY

#15 Mar 9, 2012
i like carrollton. but i agree there could be some more things for children to do around besides a skatepark. thats the reason kids stay in the trouble they do now around here cause there is nothing else for them to do but to stay in trouble. other than that and drugs there is nothing wrong with carrollton
KittenFace

Waddy, KY

#16 Mar 9, 2012
Maybe some parents won't take their kids to the park because they are too lazy or on drugs. So they just tell the kids to hang around the neighborhood instead of taking them sometwhere in town to play or to go fishing or something. So now the kids are running around the neighborhood, then wondering then getting mixed with the wrong crowd.

Basically what I am saying is, given what a lot of people have said about how much there is to do in this town, maybe it is the parents who aren't engaging their kids in activities? Maybe it's not entirely the towns fault you know? Because there is a bit to do here to be honest ... just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Demonicrats 153,528
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min heffer 4,925
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Serious 26,275
ray collier/anita howard 5 hr cwh 16
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
Security at nas 9 hr shake it 6
•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carrollton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrollton