randy snow

Cincinnati, OH

#29 Apr 15, 2012
they weren't free meals. they are billed directly to you whether you eat them or not. maybe you're right meme, maybe they should just be totally inhumane and not offer us criminals any food or water at all. it would be interesting to see if they ever decide to just do away with jail and fines and anything involving money. u know, u get caught doing drugs..no jail, go home til court day, if you found guilty just kill you. drive drunk and die, there's a good compasionate rule. might not be bad deal meme. i think you're on to something here. i don't think they will like losing all the money them make arresting people but maybe i'm wrong about that.
Meme

North Vernon, IN

#30 Apr 15, 2012
Why should anyone eat for free? It cost money to house those who can not or will not follow the laws. If you werent in jail you would have to pay to eat right? Or to have lights water heat/air conditioning ect?
I told you I would love to see things go back to the old days when criminals worked on chain gangs breaking up rocks from dawn to dusk and all you got to eat was bread and water. I am not angry or hateful just tired of our tax dollars supporting those who refuse to work and act like they have some kind of sense. If you got a bill for the food well pay it and shut the hell up. You could be expecting to pay a portion of the electric water and yes cable bills as well. Degenerates who break the laws feel they are owed everything for free and complain because you have to pay for something. GET OVER it pay the damn bill and dont get into any more trouble. Bet this wasnt your first trip and most likely wont be your last to the jails.
Calm down

Shelbyville, KY

#31 Apr 16, 2012
Meme wrote:
Why should anyone eat for free? It cost money to house those who can not or will not follow the laws. If you werent in jail you would have to pay to eat right? Or to have lights water heat/air conditioning ect?
I told you I would love to see things go back to the old days when criminals worked on chain gangs breaking up rocks from dawn to dusk and all you got to eat was bread and water. I am not angry or hateful just tired of our tax dollars supporting those who refuse to work and act like they have some kind of sense. If you got a bill for the food well pay it and shut the hell up. You could be expecting to pay a portion of the electric water and yes cable bills as well. Degenerates who break the laws feel they are owed everything for free and complain because you have to pay for something. GET OVER it pay the damn bill and dont get into any more trouble. Bet this wasnt your first trip and most likely wont be your last to the jails.
Excuse me, but it has been clearly stated that the jail is a self sufficient jail. Now maybe I'm wrong but doesn't self sufficient mean, "NO TAX DOLLARS ARE INVOLVED" ? You are on this post calling everyone any name you can spew out of your mouth. Do those actions make you better then evryone else? No, I don't agree with breaking the law, but I don't agree with judgmental name calling either. You should watch it. You DON"T know what the future holds for yourself or any of your family members.
Meme

North Vernon, IN

#33 Apr 16, 2012
I will call them CRIMINALS because that is what the definition is...if you or those breaking the law do not like the name then for petes sake stop breaking the dam law. I do get pissed and YES judgemental about it because people act like they are to be handed everything. CRIMINAL AND DEGENERATE is not name calling it is a label that the person has earned period and again if the labels offend you or others then dont be one end of the line.
And if it is self sufficient explain who is paying the lights water and cable because all I hear about is the food bill.
As for my future or of my family LOL you really have no idea, there are those who have done time in my family and YES they are criminals who believe they are owed everything and never do a thing to earn what they think is theirs. I have no more use for them then the stranger doing the same. Before you say a word they are very close relations. I am sick and tired of hearing about how the jailers were so mean to this one and that one didnt get the food he wanted or wait someone changed the channel on the tv he was watching while in the JAIL... how about the woman who complained that there isnt enough basketballs. GIVE me a break they are not there for vacation PERIOD.....
curious

North Salem, IN

#34 Apr 16, 2012
so meme.. who died and made you God himself? for real? not everyone that gets in trouble is all bad.. I will tell you that the jail on Carrollton Is a hell hole.. I certainly don't think anyone is griping over the TV OR NOT having a bball.. REALLY? you have one hour a day of daylight and that is Only if the guards feel like taking you there.. you truly are treating like an animal in a shelter.
duh

Shelbyville, KY

#35 Apr 17, 2012
curious wrote:
so meme.. who died and made you God himself? for real? not everyone that gets in trouble is all bad.. I will tell you that the jail on Carrollton Is a hell hole.. I certainly don't think anyone is griping over the TV OR NOT having a bball.. REALLY? you have one hour a day of daylight and that is Only if the guards feel like taking you there.. you truly are treating like an animal in a shelter.
Is it just me, or has society gone completely nuts?? If a person does not like being incarcerated, then keep your dumb ass out of jail !! Simple as that ! Jail should not be a pleasure cruise, but a facility for those that choose to be criminals. Hell, as a taxpayer who helps pay for these idiots, I can only wish that they do away with the televisions, basketballs, AND the one hour of daylight. If one wants sunlight, then stay out of jail, work, save money, and head for Florida. Good GOD, what is wrong with today's society ????
Meme

North Vernon, IN

#37 Apr 17, 2012
curious wrote:
so meme.. who died and made you God himself? for real? not everyone that gets in trouble is all bad.. I will tell you that the jail on Carrollton Is a hell hole.. I certainly don't think anyone is griping over the TV OR NOT having a bball.. REALLY? you have one hour a day of daylight and that is Only if the guards feel like taking you there.. you truly are treating like an animal in a shelter.
AND that is one hour to much unless you are working.....PERIOD!!
They are complaining because they have to pay for the food they are eating well dam if they were not in jail they would still pay for the food they eat.
As for the jail being a hell hole CRY ME A RIVER...it is not meant to be a 5 star hotel the jailers are not personal butlers to anyone. IF they are hateful rude and YES somewhat distant to you maybe just maybe you wont want to come back. Maybe not having freedom to have daylight when you want it will make you want to stay away from there.
calm down

Shelbyville, KY

#39 Apr 17, 2012
You automatically assume that because I made a comment you didn't agree with that I am a criminal. WRONG ! I've never been in trouble with the law. Yet, I still don't resort to the childish, better then thou actions of calling other's names. Who pays for the lights and all? The inmates and the families of the inmates. That's who. AGAIN...NOT YOUR TAX DOLLARS. Your on here complaining about the inmates complaining. How intelligent is that.
Meme

North Vernon, IN

#40 Apr 18, 2012
I am sick of hearing they are mistreated and deprived or how they must pay for something they received instead of taking it.
I did not assume anything of you, I said IF you are not you are. Again it is not name calling look the words up in the dictionary and trust me you will find I am correct.
Jails were never meant to be temporary housing for anyone or hotels. They are intended to house those who can not or will not comply with soceities rules or laws. Thus meaning they are to be treated as such as they have acted. Jailers are not there to wait on them hand and food nor are they there to hold the inmates (criminals) hands. Yet the inmates complain about the food they must pay for... would you feel better if your tax dollars paid for their food health insurance and utilities while you stuggle daily to make ends meet? Would you feel better knowing that those who choose to break the law are eating better than most children or elderly? I am sorry I do not can not and will not feel sorry for them. Again they should go back to the old days when inmates (criminals) had to earn their meal busting up rocks 10 hours a day.
PatTheHat

Florence, KY

#42 Oct 11, 2012
April wrote:
<quoted text>
Criminals should show some respect and not break the law. Criminals and saints should NOT be treated equally.
That be quite a mighty High horse you ride, but I'm reckonin' your gitty up done got up and went, why ol' Saintly Joan of Ark, she was in fact, a criminal, so thank your personal higher power all criminals aren't treated in quite the same way, in fact in fact, a whole lot of saints met some rather unseemly, and often squishy, ends due to their,'criminal behavior's'.
We're all criminals, each & every one of us, we're simply just not all, convicts.
But please, feel free deny that at your most convenient delusion.
truth

Bellevue, WA

#43 Oct 11, 2012
do any of you people that inmates should be treated like shit ever been to jail are you perfect?? i doubt you an perfect an you have probally done wrong. my father was in jail (not in carroll county) an he was very sick the refused him medical treatment as he begged for them to take him to the hospital!! so you are telling me that if you broke the law you gwt refused proper treatment!!! let me tell you what happened to my father he was in a coma an unresponsive an the jailer didnt wnna pay the ambulance fee so they were gnna drive him them self an all this time my father is losing oxygen to his brain!! he finally go to the hospital via ambulance!! his lungs had collapsed an his blood sugar was severly high. he layed in a coma for almost 3 years untill he eventually passed away....the autoposy confirmed it was the jails fault. so ypour telling me that since my father had no insurance ion jis car that he deserved that!! people really dont kno what jail is like.
mmmm

Eminence, KY

#44 Oct 11, 2012
randy snow wrote:
carroll county jail's food sucks. it aint worth $115. i got receipts for everything during my stay except $90. I couldn't get the state prosecutor's office in frankfort to investigate it, i tried. but besides that, thanks officer dan for parking my camaro and not letting it be impounded, hope they never come checking your hard drive on your pc out, ya know. thanks officer tim for taking the cuffs off and letting me smoke on the ride to the ER and jail, hope u got promoted for not just giving me a ticket for the weed like the rest of the real cities and counties do for that offense. thanks to the hippie jailer with the long hair for comparing me to willie nelson, i love willie nelson, my mentor. thanks to the poor guy they beat the shit out of before arresting him for PI for putting up with my snoring in jail. not much thanks for mike the jailer for keeping me in there 15 hours for half a joint but that's ok, everyone at dj's likes the man, so be it,hope the state catches him driving drunk leaving there some night. no thanks for the skinny black kid working weekends arranging bail, he should get his ass up and in there at 6am, not 10 fucking am or when he feels like it. well i'm done thanking people for fucking with me for not bothering anyone or anything except my own lungs and mind. here's my complaint: y'all suck!!! a badge and a gun and a title don't make you a good person, you know it, admit it, y'all are fucked up. y'all should be the definition of fucked up instead of any definition associated with drugs and alcohol. apparently carrying a gun and badge fuck ur personality up just as much as smoking a joint or drinking a beer or two. oh well, i never wrote this shit anyway, i was hacked!!! that's my story and i'm stickin' to it.
have got to agree about the jailers they treat people like shit take your money at the window and state they never got that much and treat our families like shit when they come to visit even more that lady at the window with the brown hair and glasses she talked to my family like they was the crimanals. that is just not right to be treated that way. They did nothing to deserve to be treated like trash just because they came to see me.
Sally_Sue

Taylorsville, KY

#45 Oct 11, 2012
Then Truth, why don't you hire a lawyer and sue them. I know I would if they can prove it was the jails fault. Ive never been in jail and don't ever plan on going, but Ive had family members that have and they do treat them like shit, no matter what you are charged with. There are more drugs in the jail, then there are on the streets. Everybody does make mistakes, but don't deserve to be treated like that. I hope that someone runs against him, cause no matter who it is, they have my VOTE
yep

Eminence, KY

#46 Oct 11, 2012
I totally agree they need to change alot of people in the jail maybe not all but some of the people in there but I know the one they are talking about at the front desk and she is just awful the way she treats people from experience with her when I went to visit my brother she treated me like I was the inmate just cause I asked her a simple question there is no reasoning for that! I have never been in trouble and went to see my brother and she had no reason to ever treat me the way she did and some of the other families waiting in there i seen how she treated them like she was better then us and we was bad people for being there is the way she made me feel and so rude
Brenda

Eminence, KY

#47 Oct 12, 2012
Well,... I've dealt with her many times and have always found her to be extremely nice and helpful. I've watched her with other's, and never have I seen her acting rude to anyone. And there have been plenty of times she probably SHOULD have been rude to me. lol
lol

Eminence, KY

#48 Oct 12, 2012
Brenda wrote:
Well,... I've dealt with her many times and have always found her to be extremely nice and helpful. I've watched her with other's, and never have I seen her acting rude to anyone. And there have been plenty of times she probably SHOULD have been rude to me. lol
you must work there? lol
Brenda Sullivan

Eminence, KY

#49 Oct 13, 2012
No. Trust me, I do not work there.
RIP

Waddy, KY

#50 Oct 13, 2012
I dont know who scott rose is but he has got my vote and a few others that a sure thing! anyone to get that thing they call a jailer outta there!!!
Dewie

Wilmington, IL

#51 Oct 16, 2012
There are some great attorney's who deal with negligence in Louisville. Lawsuit anyone?
TOALLUWHORES

Eminence, KY

#52 Oct 25, 2012
well in my opinion...just bc ur an inmate doesnt make u a bad person, everyone makes mistakes. but the guards do go a lil over board with there little authority that they have. inmate or not, the guards should respect the inmates to a certain extent, unless the inmate isnt respecting the guard. and just bc someone goes to jail doesnt mean they dont work or dont know what workn hard means. obviously some of u havent been to jail, which is a good thing. but when u get to work while ur n jail is fucking awsome. i mean who wouldnt want to go outside everyday and work? that makes time go by so much faster. even if ur not an outside worker, its still better then setting n a cell all day long...and just so u know, they do have big flat screen tvs n jail. and another thing, they cant hold u n jail until u pay the 115 bookin fee, they try to make u think that u have too and say ur not gettin out until u pay it, bt a few hours will go by and u continue to say that u cant get it, then they will let u out...THEY CAN NOT HOLD U OVER A 115 BOOKING FEE, CAN NOT....AND TO THOSE OF U THAT HAVENT BEEN N JAIL, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHAT U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT...UR OPINION DOES NOT MATTER...BC U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heath Hubbuch 14 min Amberly 23
kerri poole 53 min Topper 3
Michael taulbee and Jodie savage biggest thieve... 5 hr justme 2
Girl at doctors office 10 hr Uhh 5
Just what carroll county needs 13 hr No doubt 25
Matt Kinman 13 hr No doubt 2
Sam Hollis Sun Garyeyes 1
Carrollton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots