Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2011

Judged:

Walmart is a horrible place to work and an even worse place to shop they have no help and you have to wait in line forever to be checked out and try getting help from someone you'll either get it's not my department or they will say they will get you help who never shows up.Night shift is even worse there is usually one register open and it's a short one ..20 items or less so you have to stand and wait behind somebody with a weeks groceries when all you have is a few items.I hear they are firing all the old help but not replacing them seems the new manager wants to get rid of older employees cause they make too much money ..hmm wonder just how much she makes maybe the higher up people need to give back some of their pay or bonus. Maybe if they had better customer service and items on the shelf to sell they would have more business and less complaints. It's hard for the employees to be nice when they are all wondering if they will be fired or better yet when in my opinion a happy worker is a productive worker and I can assure you most of the people out there are miserable although they would never admit it because you can be fired for having your own opinion.
Johnny Masters

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

i agree
nice

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

She is a very nice lady
really

Madison, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

This post is ridiculous. I wonder if it was started by a former associate? Maybe jealous or just unhappy. None of it makes a lot of since. They have managed to talk about a csm, 2 sisters that worked there and the store manager... Okay what is the point??
trailer park trash

Midlothian, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Not trying to be profound (really) but what's the point of anything really... Sometimes I wind up in an Existential fuge just trying to decide who to vote for for President. Not to mention my Phenomenonological consideration of the structures of consciousness as experienced from the first-person point of view. Colloquially, life is tough and then you die. (-_-)
never again

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

that store is so bad they need too close the door down on that place
AGREED

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Judged:

never again wrote:
that store is so bad they need too close the door down on that place
The reason that place is so bad is the fact their is nobody working...they continue to cut hours despite the sign on the door saying they are hiring. All the employes are too stressed and the store manager is a witch. She is trying to get the work of 100 people out of 50. They treat you like dogs out there. No way can you do all that expected in a work day. They have too many bosses (zone mgrs.,support mgrs ) who DO NOTHING .Somebody needs to tell them slavery was abolished years ago because that is how they are treated.Walmart thinks they are so big nothing can hurt them but this poor service will drive people to other stores.Oh and just so you know I been there and done it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 67 of67
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Carrollton Forum right now

Search the Carrollton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min DemocRATS 146,059
who are the 2 girls works at the gas station by... 1 hr heaven doors 4
mexicans 1 hr Do it 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr dodo 81,563
Sheriff office investigation 4 hr hello 131
Bridget McGuire 4 hr beware 1
April Eversole 4 hr Ur Hot 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••