First Prev
of 4
Next Last
too loud

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2011
Was at walmart last night and was wondering if anybody else has had to deal with the loud mouthed woman with all the tattoos? Not only is she clueless she makes sure EVERYBODY can hear her.Things have sure changed out there and it isn't for the better..cashiers hang in clusters and talk ignoring the customer and their bosses ignore it all or are right in the middle of it all especially that little short one who has been there for a long time. Too bad there is no competition here maybe they would clean up things there if there was

Since: Nov 10

Falls Church, VA

#2 Jul 18, 2011
Yeah I hear ya. That place is a disgrace. Basically they went through all of the good employees they had 3 years after they opened. The result is from poor pay, bad hours and the way they treat their employees. Nobody with half a mind is going to put up with the stuff they do there. Just so everyone knows, If you have to work a holiday there , they force you to take extra time off so they don't have to pay you. With that kind of treatment you are left with the bottom of the barrel employees who don't care about their jobs let alone have enough pride and dignity to present a professional atmosphere. So good luck Wal-mart. The best thing that people of Carrollton could do is start shopping elsewhere. I know it cost more but smaller stores appreciate your business and will treat you right. Boy-cott them! I only go to wal-mart when I absolutely have to. I do not get groceries, Clothes or electronics from them anymore. More fun info about them is that their IPODS are mostly refurbished along with their TV's. Also nearly all of their TV's are made specifically for Wal-mart and are not the same models that you find at other electronics stores. Wal-mart refuses to pay the same price and uses their bulk buying power to force manufacturers to build them the same tv's for less and it creates different model numbers. Wal-marts TV's are made with older cheaper technology to fit the budget that wal-mart lays out for the manufacturer. So basically that 42' Vizio at Wal-mart is not the same 42' Vizio at best buy. Do the research and you will see how they operate.
Tornado Watch

Clarksville, TN

#3 Jul 18, 2011
Yea, it is nice that Wal-Mart is cheap and all but keep in mind, there is always a reason. Unfortunately the holiday pay thing is correct and the refurbished fact is also. Wal-Mart isn't as ethical as some of you think they may be. Prices are cheap at the employees, and even the customer's expense.
know her

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 18, 2011
too loud wrote:
Was at walmart last night and was wondering if anybody else has had to deal with the loud mouthed woman with all the tattoos? Not only is she clueless she makes sure EVERYBODY can hear her.Things have sure changed out there and it isn't for the better..cashiers hang in clusters and talk ignoring the customer and their bosses ignore it all or are right in the middle of it all especially that little short one who has been there for a long time. Too bad there is no competition here maybe they would clean up things there if there was
yea, she's hard to deal with. A lot have had trouble with her. Even her family. ROTFLMAO... feel sorry for them, that they are kin to her!
lol

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 18, 2011
MDTransplant wrote:
Yeah I hear ya. That place is a disgrace. Basically they went through all of the good employees they had 3 years after they opened. The result is from poor pay, bad hours and the way they treat their employees. Nobody with half a mind is going to put up with the stuff they do there. Just so everyone knows, If you have to work a holiday there , they force you to take extra time off so they don't have to pay you. With that kind of treatment you are left with the bottom of the barrel employees who don't care about their jobs let alone have enough pride and dignity to present a professional atmosphere. So good luck Wal-mart. The best thing that people of Carrollton could do is start shopping elsewhere. I know it cost more but smaller stores appreciate your business and will treat you right. Boy-cott them! I only go to wal-mart when I absolutely have to. I do not get groceries, Clothes or electronics from them anymore. More fun info about them is that their IPODS are mostly refurbished along with their TV's. Also nearly all of their TV's are made specifically for Wal-mart and are not the same models that you find at other electronics stores. Wal-mart refuses to pay the same price and uses their bulk buying power to force manufacturers to build them the same tv's for less and it creates different model numbers. Wal-marts TV's are made with older cheaper technology to fit the budget that wal-mart lays out for the manufacturer. So basically that 42' Vizio at Wal-mart is not the same 42' Vizio at best buy. Do the research and you will see how they operate.
You don't know sh**
unknown

Bolivar, MO

#6 Jul 18, 2011
places like that aren't nothing like they used to be
PEople are Dumb

Eddyville, KY

#8 Jul 18, 2011
you dumb people dont know anything about the walmart work place!!
I know

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jul 19, 2011
PEople are Dumb wrote:
you dumb people dont know anything about the walmart work place!!
I do and I know some of this is 100% correct
Grateful

Clarksville, IN

#10 Jul 19, 2011
Such hateful comments on here. Sometimes life puts you in situations where you are grateful just to have a job and a little money coming in. Not all people are so absorbed with "stuff" in their life that they feel like they have to have the biggest and/or the bestest of everything. You don't like WalMart? Then you are welcome to go elsewhere. We won't miss you or your hateful attitude.

“Work hard play hard”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Jul 19, 2011
To all that work at Wal Mart posting on here, you do understand that walmart contracts that you sign to get your job states that you are in no way to make the company look bad. People have a right to voice their oppinion on their shopping experence, but you as employees are not to make it worse. You do also realize that walmart got complaints about employees posting. You all should be glad you still have a job, but you can bet that when they find out who you are, you wont.
thewholepicture

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jul 19, 2011
Then do your job and do it right Check your attitude at the door...........that includes management

Since: Jul 11

United States

#13 Jul 20, 2011
I personally have worked for Walmart and while I was working I enjoyed my job. Although I would have to agree that the Carrollton store has gone down hill since Jeff left. Since they had the remodel you can't find anything.

Now there are some nice employees there though. A few employees go out of their way to help you. But there are a few that will turn and go the other direction rather then assist you.

For the comment on the refurbished items that is true most of the items are refurbished and before you try to defend something do the research you would be surprised on what you find out.
Orion

Ghent, KY

#15 Jul 20, 2011
Jeff Rampey couldn't quit scratching his sack long enough to do his job. He must have thought that it was going to run away from him judging by the way he was always holding it. He also promoted some people that had no business in management (chadwell girls). Always thought something was odd there, but then again that may have been the reason that he was always scratching himself down there.
poster

Perryville, MO

#16 Jul 20, 2011
iknowhatudid wrote:
To all that work at Wal Mart posting on here, you do understand that walmart contracts that you sign to get your job states that you are in no way to make the company look bad. People have a right to voice their oppinion on their shopping experence, but you as employees are not to make it worse. You do also realize that walmart got complaints about employees posting. You all should be glad you still have a job, but you can bet that when they find out who you are, you wont.
Yeah, I like to see walmart win that one in court. I dont think they have the final say so on freedom of speech. Truth be known, they pay out of court more lawsuits than they fight.
Tornado Watch

Eddyville, KY

#17 Jul 20, 2011
Who are the chadwell girls?
Orion

Ghent, KY

#18 Jul 20, 2011
Tornado Watch wrote:
Who are the chadwell girls?
Sarah and her sis. Can't remeber her name. One of em was sent to another store to train to be manager and teh other was given a dept manager job. Neither one was worth a squat.
I know

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Jul 20, 2011
Orion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah and her sis. Can't remeber her name. One of em was sent to another store to train to be manager and teh other was given a dept manager job. Neither one was worth a squat.
Sarah is now in loss prevention at Madison store..Kristen left walmart.Jeff was a good boss just didn't have the balls to actually be a boss.
Not me

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Jul 20, 2011
Orion wrote:
Jeff Rampey couldn't quit scratching his sack long enough to do his job. He must have thought that it was going to run away from him judging by the way he was always holding it. He also promoted some people that had no business in management (chadwell girls). Always thought something was odd there, but then again that may have been the reason that he was always scratching himself down there.
The stupid crap you just said is why women have such a hard time in the work place, your sexist innuendo about her having to have done some sexual deed to get her job is bs! How about she busted her ass off and proved she deserved it. Also her sister Chris has a lucrative job that she also earned. Your personal opinion of these girls has no merit on there job performance. I'm disgusted with you even more because I suspect your some femalewashed up hater. Life's to short to be a negative ugly person such as your self.
Grateful

Clarksville, IN

#22 Jul 20, 2011
You know, usually when people say mean and hateful things about other people it's usually because of jealousy. When you persist in vile insults about people you become a very ugly person with a very small cirle of real friends. I think I described you very accurately, Orion....

Since: Nov 10

Falls Church, VA

#23 Jul 20, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know sh**
And you say this based on your vast walmart knowledge I suppose. I was a dept. Manager with wal-mart for 5 years so I am calling your bluff on this. I have forgotten more about wal-mart and the retail business overall than you will ever know. Don't question me on this matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Council Election 1 hr Thompson 10
Orgy 3 hr Allback 7
Kinman Chevrolet 4 hr Toyotabowties 14
Jj Kindlesparger 4 hr jax 3
Carrollton will never improve 6 hr Metropolis 74
drug addiction cure 6 hr Heroin 13
David Craig 6 hr Kaitlin 3

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance