Kevin Fitzgerald
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
James

Fort Thomas, KY

#1 Jan 20, 2013
Kevin is listed on the Hopkins Co Inmate listing. Being held by US Marshalls on a missing person. Always wondered where he was at. This is pretty scary so glad he did't come back here.
strange

Fort Thomas, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2013
Wander what he did he been in there since dec. didnt know he was even out doesnt seem like he was there that long
James

Fort Thomas, KY

#3 Jan 20, 2013
I heard he was involved and being questioned about a missing person.
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 20, 2013
Ok how do any of you know that it is the same one as the Bickers case? There are thousands of people named Kevin Fitzgerald, do a people search and see. This could very well be another man. Damn get over it
why care

United States

#5 Jan 20, 2013
dam how long was he to be in
James

Fort Thomas, KY

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Check out the Hopkins Co. Ky jail inmate list. It is definitely him. Looks like him and same age.
WTFEVER

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
Ok how do any of you know that it is the same one as the Bickers case? There are thousands of people named Kevin Fitzgerald, do a people search and see. This could very well be another man. Damn get over it
It IS him, you get over it. Hope he spends the rest of his life behind bars!
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 20, 2013
You people kill me really..... I am not upholding anything Kevin has done period. He was convicted of a crime and was sentenced accordingly he served his time. You people continue to hash out the case online as though you have prove or that you can do better than the law. The law did their job and he was found quilty of murder and YES sent to prison. Now instead of letting it be you rehash and rehash everything. LET IT GO. If he is quilty of this crime then let the courts do their job while you do yours.
Stalking him and knowing his every move is not going to change any of the facts now or back then. All you are doing is looking like the stalker and acting as though you are judge and jury.
jeff dalmer

Fort Thomas, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
You people kill me really..... I am not upholding anything Kevin has done period. He was convicted of a crime and was sentenced accordingly he served his time. You people continue to hash out the case online as though you have prove or that you can do better than the law. The law did their job and he was found quilty of murder and YES sent to prison. Now instead of letting it be you rehash and rehash everything. LET IT GO. If he is quilty of this crime then let the courts do their job while you do yours.
Stalking him and knowing his every move is not going to change any of the facts now or back then. All you are doing is looking like the stalker and acting as though you are judge and jury.
very well put,he didi his time
WTFEVER

Lexington, KY

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
You people kill me really..... I am not upholding anything Kevin has done period. He was convicted of a crime and was sentenced accordingly he served his time. You people continue to hash out the case online as though you have prove or that you can do better than the law. The law did their job and he was found quilty of murder and YES sent to prison. Now instead of letting it be you rehash and rehash everything. LET IT GO. If he is quilty of this crime then let the courts do their job while you do yours.
Stalking him and knowing his every move is not going to change any of the facts now or back then. All you are doing is looking like the stalker and acting as though you are judge and jury.
Get off your damn high horse! You take a life yours should be taken. This POS took 2 and served some bull shit sentence and may have taken another. You would be singing a different tune if Roy or Ruby meant anything to you or if this missing person did. He deserves to be in prison for the rest of his miserable life!
jeff dalmer

Fort Thomas, KY

#11 Jan 21, 2013
if you only knew the facts on the case,you wtfever needs some searious help , small town coverup! kevin didnt do it
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#12 Jan 21, 2013
WTFEVER--- before you pass any judgement you really should know with whom you are talking or chatting to. Society placed these rules and laws long before we were ever here. If a person convicted of a crime and is sentenced according to the laws set forth by man then he has paid his debt to society and should be able to live accordingly. Whether I agree with the conviction sentence or time served does not matter as it is the laws of this land that are to be obided by. It clearly has been used for hundreds of years and has been a system with great track record.
Regardless of how you tom dick or I feel concerning the convicted felon the law is the law it does not mean we have to agree with it,,, just have to abide and live by it
my goodness

Fort Thomas, KY

#13 Jan 21, 2013
WTFEVER wrote:
<quoted text>Get off your damn high horse! You take a life yours should be taken. This POS took 2 and served some bull shit sentence and may have taken another. You would be singing a different tune if Roy or Ruby meant anything to you or if this missing person did. He deserves to be in prison for the rest of his miserable life!
Agree
toms dick

Fort Thomas, KY

#14 Jan 21, 2013
my goodness wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree
well another regelious nut,you need to be on some watch list
WTFEVER

Lexington, KY

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
WTFEVER--- before you pass any judgement you really should know with whom you are talking or chatting to. Society placed these rules and laws long before we were ever here. If a person convicted of a crime and is sentenced according to the laws set forth by man then he has paid his debt to society and should be able to live accordingly. Whether I agree with the conviction sentence or time served does not matter as it is the laws of this land that are to be obided by. It clearly has been used for hundreds of years and has been a system with great track record.
Regardless of how you tom dick or I feel concerning the convicted felon the law is the law it does not mean we have to agree with it,,, just have to abide and live by it
GREAT TRACK RECORD??? Are you flipping serious? Our judicial system is a joke. Clearly been used for hundreds of years? So Kevin abided by the "law"? He killed two people in cold blood, and possibly killed another. I choose to believe an eye for an eye when it comes to these type of heinous crimes against society. The law is flawed, I would say so is your argument but I also believe everyone has a right to their opinion. Due to these "laws" you want to defend there are ruthless, terible, down right evil people released or found not guilty everyday to go out and kill or hurt people who have families that will miss them dearly. Guess your OK with that since the "law" was followed. So you have had people close to you murdered in cold blood and the murderer got a sentence where he was able to be out of prison to commit more crimes? If so and you feel this way, I would say I feel sorry for the way you were raised, but again you have a right to your opinion so I won't. I could care less who you are, really I do not care. Sure he served his time, problem is they were obviously wrong, he wasn't a person that could be rehabilitated. Once all the facts are in for his latest supposed crime and he is convicted (hopefully for the rest of his life), maybe you can become his pen pal and show your support for this POS.
toms dick

Fort Thomas, KY

#16 Jan 21, 2013
well if the rumors were right then the justice was done
Family

Newport, KY

#17 Jan 23, 2013
As a family member of the Bickers family I feel that he did not serve enough time and this clearly shows he is only going to continue to be a useless member of society. It is the same Kevin that took two innocent people and karma is coming back to make him pay. He has never apologized for the grief he caused our family. Please respect the two people who died horrifically at his hands. May Roy and Ruby rest in peace.
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#18 Jan 23, 2013
It does not matter what my OPINION of any convicted murder rapist or other evil person in this society, it is not MY LAWS that set them free or gave them death they are the laws of those before me who made those laws. Whether I agree or disagree with the punishment can not will not nor will it ever bring back those lost. It doesnt put the person back behind bars either it is just that my opinion. I have lost a loved one to exactly as your saying, and no matter how emotional I get about no matter how mad or pissed off it makes me that the person can get out in 2 years... the fact is still the fact the person is gone forever and according to the laws of the land the person responsible for that loss has been sentenced according to the laws of the land. No matter how much I scream yell bitch complain stress stalk or flat out cry about it FRANKLY there is not one damn thing to be done.
Hmmm

Chicago, IL

#19 Jan 23, 2013
I choose however to move forward and to let myself become a much bigger person.. if you let all this continue with what you say or how you react or that your hatred or vengence comsumes well then the person responsible for the act that caused so much to start is still in control. Letting them see you in the manner in which you are showing gives them power and yea frankly they enjoy it. At some point you will realise this and give the Bickers or other loved ones more respect than allowing a convicted murderer to consume all they can.
info

Charlotte, NC

#21 Feb 7, 2013
Well "hmmm" i know who you are and who (S.H.) and who you are married to (R.H.) AND THIS ISNT A CONVERSATION you need to be having. Especially considering you friends and neighbors.(JR,TR)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha r beach 6 min Cass 8
tyler tuttle 7 min Cass 38
Mayor Rob Adams 9 hr Trobba 4
Nick Marsh 10 hr Scotty Meadows 2
West end of town 10 hr usvet 23
Dow Corning closing September 6th 11 hr Firewatcher 5
Sheriff office investigation (Apr '14) 21 hr Da truth 269

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages