Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81678 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Imposter

London, KY

#68056 Aug 27, 2012
Miss Often wrote:
<quoted text>
doesn't take much to amaze you
Sybil you ignorant sl*t. Why cant you just shut the F up for one night?
You and blew-homo-miner should just get a room and get it over with, you sick b#stards.
Question

Mount Vernon, KY

#68057 Aug 27, 2012
Really..........60,471 comments on nothing? Do any of you have a job, a life, a spouse, a purpose>

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68058 Aug 27, 2012
Yes, Yes, No, Yes
Imposter

London, KY

#68059 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
respect all those folks whose opinion seems to count to you.
It is my humble opinion that you are a liar, an idiot, a stalking chit stirring moron, flaming gay, and way doped up on some kind of silly chit at the moment.
And your avatar is both stupid and gay as all hell.
I thought you were logging off? Did I misread? Bye .LMMFAO
Imposter

London, KY

#68060 Aug 27, 2012
Question wrote:
Really..........60,471 comments on nothing? Do any of you have a job, a life, a spouse, a purpose>
Do you have any nutz?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68061 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Says a coward who lives off the taxpayers buck.
Your lazy lying arse lives off of mommy's bucks, which are government and oracle bucks. Your avafart still sucks.
Imposter

London, KY

#68062 Aug 27, 2012
Question wrote:
Really..........60,471 comments on nothing? Do any of you have a job, a life, a spouse, a purpose>
Does the pope wear a big hat? And help men get away with pedophilia?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#68063 Aug 27, 2012
Bluewhiner
That was in response to Question. The answer for you is No No No No
Imposter

Manchester, KY

#68064 Aug 27, 2012
Question wrote:
Really..........60,471 comments on nothing? Do any of you have a job, a life, a spouse, a purpose>
Do giant bears crap on humpaburns lawn?

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68065 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry sis I was just telling it like it is. Don't you like that any more?
You never tell anything like it is. All you do is lie and copy & paste worthless crap. You nasty lazy weird Pansy.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68066 Aug 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>It is my humble opinion that you are a liar, an idiot, a stalking chit stirring moron, flaming gay, and way doped up on some kind of silly chit at the moment.
And your avatar is both stupid and gay as all hell.
I thought you were logging off? Did I misread? Bye .LMMFAO
I endorse that message.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68067 Aug 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil you ignorant sl*t. Why cant you just shut the F up for one night?
You and blew-homo-miner should just get a room and get it over with, you sick b#stards.
Are you a coward too Impuster? Are you uni 2? Is there anyone anywhere that thinks you are any more than an idiot?

I reckon since you and uni started swapping poop after meeting on Topix, now you think you are the big matchmaker. I'll bet you girls were sharing the infamous poopacker handle.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68068 Aug 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Do giant bears crap on humpaburns lawn?
Yes they do and so does Humpaburn when he sees one of those giant bears. LMFAO.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68069 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a coward too Impuster? Are you uni 2? Is there anyone anywhere that thinks you are any more than an idiot?
I reckon since you and uni started swapping poop after meeting on Topix, now you think you are the big matchmaker. I'll bet you girls were sharing the infamous poopacker handle.
Face it whiney arse, Sybil is as good as you'll ever get. Perfect matches in ignorant bliss and dumb schitt.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68070 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You never tell anything like it is. All you do is lie and copy & paste worthless crap. You nasty lazy weird Pansy.
You know better than all that.
Your lack of intelligence and comprehension is not a good reason to state bogus info. Educate yourself dunce, then you will make sense out of intelligent points.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#68071 Aug 27, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a coward too Impuster? Are you uni 2? Is there anyone anywhere that thinks you are any more than an idiot?
I reckon since you and uni started swapping poop after meeting on Topix, now you think you are the big matchmaker. I'll bet you girls were sharing the infamous poopacker handle.
Guy's "handles", love em' don't you Pansy Bluewhiner? That's all you think about.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68072 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Face it whiney arse, Sybil is as good as you'll ever get. Perfect matches in ignorant bliss and dumb schitt.
Face it coward! Any females time you ever wasted was cruelty. You like that "face it" phrase? You know the only people I ever hear say that are people trying to convince someone to see a bogus point their way.
A FART NUT HERE

Richmond, KY

#68073 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO NOT click on your stupid Youtube links. If I want to watch a Youtube flick, I'll look it up myself. I am kind of impressed with you, I really didn't think you had the mental capacity to think up that many names.
More Spit

Richmond, KY

#68074 Aug 27, 2012
Imposter wrote:
<quoted text>Sybil you ignorant sl*t. Why cant you just shut the F up for one night?
You and blew-homo-miner should just get a room and get it over with, you sick b#stards.
hi cupcake, are you back for more?

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#68075 Aug 27, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I endorse that message.
Dim witted idiots and their delusions of grandeur. If you endorse it, it is bogus. If you endorse it, it will soon be out of business. If you endorse it, it's an impuster. Have you issued Impuster an official G Crew bib? You need to keep him straight, when he's on the down-low.

Maybe you could take him to church and demonstrate your method of decongregating a congregation. Maybe you and yours can brag about your Biblical knowledge, and you can follow it up by misquoting scripture, yet again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corrupt goverment ppl 8 min homey dont play that 6
Jeffrey Brent 3 hr Intheknow 26
Ashley parker 11 hr imwatchingu 2
Jeff and Glenna Tharp 14 hr homey dont play that 7
Walmart.....Too Hot 19 hr usedtoworkthere 12
what really happend to them?? Fri stacie 10
American legion Fri tire one 4

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages