Ummm

Louisville, KY

#61 Oct 7, 2011
In the know wrote:
Chuck Roberts is a pervert and is married to the fakest person I've ever met
You better have proof to back that up if not he can sue you for defamation of character, and I hope he does. You guys always run off the good ones by trash talking them. It's ridiculous! Also his wife was just as involved as he was, was very good to the kids and treated them all the same.
queenB

Bradley, IL

#62 Oct 7, 2011
in the know wrote:
Bet she did..lol!
Ok sounds like ur the pervert! My daughter happened to be 10 years old when he coached her smart ass! Sounds like u need to grow up and stop being a shit starter!
wow

Simpsonville, KY

#63 Oct 9, 2011
Everyone needs to calm down. Nothing was said about him being a bad coach or what not. But the reason he'll never get a fair shot or another shot at coaching in carroll county is because he's pissed off a lot of the administrators. Once you end up on their bad side your screwed for life.
Ummm

Louisville, KY

#64 Oct 10, 2011
wow wrote:
Everyone needs to calm down. Nothing was said about him being a bad coach or what not. But the reason he'll never get a fair shot or another shot at coaching in carroll county is because he's pissed off a lot of the administrators. Once you end up on their bad side your screwed for life.
There are bunch dumb a**es there any way, every time they get rid of a crappy employee, they end up with a job there, hogan, haun....need I say more?
what

Denver, CO

#65 Oct 14, 2011
Ummm wrote:
<quoted text>There are bunch dumb a**es there any way, every time they get rid of a crappy employee, they end up with a job there, hogan, haun....need I say more?
Don't understand, get rid of crappy employee, Hogan never was "gotten rid of" and Haun not administrator? Trying to figure out your point? I have never heard anyone call Hogan dumb, maybe egotistical, snobby, but I have talked to him and seems intelligent, I can't say I like or do not like him, but I do not think he is dumb at all. Besides is this about best/worst coaches or dumb administrators?
Well

Louisville, KY

#66 Oct 15, 2011
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't understand, get rid of crappy employee, Hogan never was "gotten rid of" and Haun not administrator? Trying to figure out your point? I have never heard anyone call Hogan dumb, maybe egotistical, snobby, but I have talked to him and seems intelligent, I can't say I like or do not like him, but I do not think he is dumb at all. Besides is this about best/worst coaches or dumb administrators?
None if them will ever be "gotten rid of" no matter how crappy they are because their unions protect their jobs. they jus get " shuffled around, proof? Haun's a teacher now, last year they had her at the board of education. She had to be removed from Kathryn Winn because NO ONE liked her. Hogan was egotistical and did not care about the kids, he once told me that they passed kids who could not read " because we can't keep them forever!" um ok buddy nice attitude for "an educated"!
wow

United States

#67 Oct 24, 2011
Ok i understand what your saying "Well" but how does any of that have to do with the best and worst coaches in carroll county?
Well

Louisville, KY

#68 Oct 24, 2011
wow wrote:
Ok i understand what your saying "Well" but how does any of that have to do with the best and worst coaches in carroll county?
Well nothing other than a commenter above suggesting we go to the board of education for help, I was simply replying to that.
Wow-Really

Louisville, KY

#69 Nov 4, 2011
Wow, this got completely off topic...
Best: Greg Damron-girls soccer!
Also Brian Hedges-soccer!

Worst:?Scott-girls soccer (Don't even know what her first name is but she sat on the bench every game and talked to the refs or whoever else happened to be standing near. I don't think she even watched the games, moreless coached them)
wow

United States

#70 Nov 7, 2011
Wow-Really wrote:
Wow, this got completely off topic...
Best: Greg Damron-girls soccer!
Also Brian Hedges-soccer!
Worst:?Scott-girls soccer (Don't even know what her first name is but she sat on the bench every game and talked to the refs or whoever else happened to be standing near. I don't think she even watched the games, moreless coached them)
Ok lemme help ya with something. Greg is good. Brian doesn't coach on that level, he use to but now he's the booster president. Also, her name is lillian scott, she coached the JV team, which didn't have many games. So during varsity games she would just follow Greg's lead.
crk57-2005

Crestwood, KY

#71 Nov 13, 2011
BEST: Dave Eckstein. Bob Coots. Jay Montgomery. Mark Blythe. Chris Stockdale. J.P. Dale. Weedman.
I graduated in 2005 and these guys and a few others put there hearts and souls into our football team the hole 4 years i was there. and Jay Montgomery the previous two years in middle school. This group of men knew the game and made it fun as hell to play. It was great playing for you guys thanks for the oppurtuniy
The Truth

Columbia, KY

#72 Nov 14, 2011
Parent wrote:
Ben crutcher is a great coach! The kids love him
Ben Crutcher is a horrible coach. He is an okay person, but he trash talked players. HE is dumb and doesnt know what he is doing.
Athlete

Chicago, IL

#73 Nov 14, 2011
ll coach wrote:
best vball wilbert lowe worst the one they have now
boys bb bobby simpson worst randy mefford
girls bb bill yates worst randy mefford
sftball randy mefford/erica driskall worst dennis hawkins,know nothing but yelling at his kid
Wilbert was the biggest dipshit I have ever met. Volleyball isn't a sport in cc anyways.
Athlete

Chicago, IL

#74 Nov 14, 2011
Nice wrote:
My daughter has played since sixth grade, last year her junior year received a trophy for best server with the highest percentage, this year her senior year she didnt get picked to play because they didnt like her serving it wasnt good enough. What a joke, come up with something better than that.
never heard of her I didnt know there was s trophy for best server...
Athlete 2009

Chicago, IL

#75 Nov 14, 2011
Nice wrote:
<quoted text>The volleyball coach of the high school team is f*ing joke she dont know her ass from a hole in the ground.
no other coaches got a banner on the wall...girls after that year just got no drive or talent, they just waiting on someone else to step up.
Dilligaf

Naperville, IL

#76 Nov 15, 2011
crk57-2005 wrote:
BEST: Dave Eckstein. Bob Coots. Jay Montgomery. Mark Blythe. Chris Stockdale. J.P. Dale. Weedman.
I graduated in 2005 and these guys and a few others put there hearts and souls into our football team the hole 4 years i was there. and Jay Montgomery the previous two years in middle school. This group of men knew the game and made it fun as hell to play. It was great playing for you guys thanks for the oppurtuniy
Coots and Jay were both great in the football program very respectable men I can't comment on JP or Stock Dale but Eckstein was the biggest piece of crap this County ever hired Coach Mac is by far and away. The greatest coach this county has ever known you can just ask any player who ever played for him to this day any of us would walk into a dark alley to fight alongside that man. He was and is 3 times the coach eckstein ever thought of being and 100 times the man. Also Coach Larry Franklin is probably the best offensive line and defensive coach that we have ever had IMO he was a great mentor and would make u drive that 5 man sled till your dick was in the dirt LOL
A Parent

Louisville, KY

#77 Nov 16, 2011
agreed
used to be

La Grange, KY

#78 Nov 16, 2011
mike stewart was a great coach to my boys. He is arrogant though
haters

United States

#79 Nov 16, 2011
Dilligaf wrote:
<quoted text>Coots and Jay were both great in the football program very respectable men I can't comment on JP or Stock Dale but Eckstein was the biggest piece of crap this County ever hired Coach Mac is by far and away. The greatest coach this county has ever known you can just ask any player who ever played for him to this day any of us would walk into a dark alley to fight alongside that man. He was and is 3 times the coach eckstein ever thought of being and 100 times the man. Also Coach Larry Franklin is probably the best offensive line and defensive coach that we have ever had IMO he was a great mentor and would make u drive that 5 man sled till your dick was in the dirt LOL
I think Jp and stockdale are one of the best coaches and for eckstein he brought the football program around and weed man kept going with the smash mouth football that is expected out of Carroll county
cchsstudent

Chicago, IL

#80 Nov 16, 2011
Coach Boles is definitely the bestest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff mcguire 8 min haha 2
i cheated 28 min yea 2
27 Drug Dealers in Carrollton 3 hr Mama Roro 31
olivia 7 hr NAS 1
walmart/bed bugs (May '12) 10 hr Really 35
Brent McMahan 23 hr great 1 3
Marsha Robertson (Dec '11) Feb 26 aaaaa 17
Carrollton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web