Worthville UPC Youth Minister Praying...

Worthville UPC Youth Minister Praying On Minor!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Carrollton Forum

Unbelievable

Frankfort, KY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
What kind of people condone this kind of behavior? House of the Lord? I think not.The Devil rules this Lair.Repent sinners for your evil ways and thoughts this flock is blind Bless them Lord with someone who can regain control of this house and cast out the Devil
me

Willowbrook, IL

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Really?@$$clown... Smh
happy

Woodstock, IL

#3 Feb 1, 2013
I would hope you have proof and can back this up...many people start a bunch lies when it has not happen!! Its really bad to accuse someone and destroy their family if it hasnt happen!!
me

Willowbrook, IL

#4 Feb 1, 2013
People are dumb... Ask ur grandma how old ur gramps was when she was 16... 8 out of 10 will say they was over 18... Mind ur own business people.
happy

Woodstock, IL

#5 Feb 1, 2013
"me"...you just prove people are dumb lol
me

Willowbrook, IL

#6 Feb 1, 2013
"happy" ur dumb... Ur prob the @$$clown that started this bs... Who gives a flying fk if a 20something and a 16 year old had a consensual relationship? ESPECIALLY if the patents know also? Sounds to me like someone is jealous...
happy

Woodstock, IL

#7 Feb 1, 2013
LOL
Little late

Newport, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
me wrote:
"happy" ur dumb... Ur prob the @$$clown that started this bs... Who gives a flying fk if a 20something and a 16 year old had a consensual relationship? ESPECIALLY if the patents know also? Sounds to me like someone is jealous...
because its statutory rape dumba**. What kind of sicko twenty something yr old WANTS to be with a child? Someone should cut your **** off perve! Come around my sixteen yr old.....I dare you! Btw if the parents know then we see why the 16 was doing that in the first place. They shouldn't be allowed to have any more kids to screw up.
me

Willowbrook, IL

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Little late wrote:
<quoted text>because its statutory rape dumba**. What kind of sicko twenty something yr old WANTS to be with a child? Someone should cut your **** off perve! Come around my sixteen yr old.....I dare you! Btw if the parents know then we see why the 16 was doing that in the first place. They shouldn't be allowed to have any more kids to screw up.
@$$clown... I am 16... I am FEMALE... I'm not a child. I am a young lady that can make informed decisions- SAYS KENTUCKY STATE LAW! Call a lawyer if you'd like. The age of consent is 16 in the state of KY. I can drive of the road with other peoples LIVES IN MY HAND but I can't chose who I can hold hands with on a date?? I finished high school early and I started nursing school in January. I can give critical drugsto people- but I'm a child? I can legally work 40 hrs a week- but I'm a child? Some people need to look at the whole picture. I am not a "perv" and neither is my 24 year old boyfriend who is also in nursing school with me. At this point we are peers. The reason teen "children" are such @$$clowns today is because everyone wants to treat them like "children"... Watch one commit murder and see how fast they are tried as an adult...
Little late

Newport, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
@$$clown... I am 16... I am FEMALE... I'm not a child. I am a young lady that can make informed decisions- SAYS KENTUCKY STATE LAW! Call a lawyer if you'd like. The age of consent is 16 in the state of KY. I can drive of the road with other peoples LIVES IN MY HAND but I can't chose who I can hold hands with on a date?? I finished high school early and I started nursing school in January. I can give critical drugsto people- but I'm a child? I can legally work 40 hrs a week- but I'm a child? Some people need to look at the whole picture. I am not a "perv" and neither is my 24 year old boyfriend who is also in nursing school with me. At this point we are peers. The reason teen "children" are such @$$clowns today is because everyone wants to treat them like "children"... Watch one commit murder and see how fast they are tried as an adult...
you clearly don't understand why the age difference matters until your 18. It's legal now, which is disgusting but you have to ask yourself why you don't want to date a peer instead of someone who should be dating a person who's not a minor. Your not seeing the big picture here. Once you are 18 you can decide if he's someone your interested in but until then you have to be clear about his motives. Your just not mature enough to understand why it's wrong. I wish you could ask my sister, she did exactly the same thing and found out later he was attracted to ONLY minors and once she was of age, he said she wasn't tight, smooth, young and untouched anymore.....ewe! She's raising there kids alone now. Be careful kiddo, people are sick and 24 yrs old is to old to be attracted to you.
Mourning

San Jose, CA

#11 Feb 2, 2013
I see nothing wrong with a minister, youth or otherwise, praying. Kinda comes with the job.
Really

Frankfort, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Mourning wrote:
I see nothing wrong with a minister, youth or otherwise, praying. Kinda comes with the job.
..Thats Not Funny Nathaniel suffers from a psychiatric disorder known as -Pedophilia
looking

United States

#13 Feb 2, 2013
what are ya all taking about here you got something to say just come out and say it
hello

Loves Park, IL

#14 Feb 2, 2013
I think what this post was sup to be titled was "preying on minor" not Praying. lol
me

Hoffman Estates, IL

#15 Feb 2, 2013
Little late wrote:
<quoted text>you clearly don't understand why the age difference matters until your 18. It's legal now, which is disgusting but you have to ask yourself why you don't want to date a peer instead of someone who should be dating a person who's not a minor. Your not seeing the big picture here. Once you are 18 you can decide if he's someone your interested in but until then you have to be clear about his motives. Your just not mature enough to understand why it's wrong. I wish you could ask my sister, she did exactly the same thing and found out later he was attracted to ONLY minors and once she was of age, he said she wasn't tight, smooth, young and untouched anymore.....ewe! She's raising there kids alone now. Be careful kiddo, people are sick and 24 yrs old is to old to be attracted to you.
I kinda see where you are coming from, however people mature at different stages and I think that people should not judge based on age. When I am in the clinical setting, u won't ask my age- you will just trust that I am taking care of your loved ones. I work 32 hrs a week which is full time, pay taxes, go to college, and pay my bills- just like you. I don't look like I'm 16, I don't act 16, and I dont want to be treated like I'm 16. Everyones "story" is different. I'm sorry your sister had a bad life experience, but that don't mean every ones life experience will be bad. My dad is 16 years older than my mom. They are older (in thier 60s and 70s now) had 11 kids and we all turned out just fine. My mom is not supple and smooth any longer but my dad still looks at her like she's a queen; the way it should be despite age, race, sex, and social hierarchy.
Opinions are like buttholes, everyone's got them- but they shouldn't always be shared.
People are so used to society being "bad" that they can't fathom that on an individual level that not all people are out to hurt others. It's easy to see fault in others when we should really be worrying more about our own families.
gfo

Newark, OH

#16 Feb 2, 2013
To all you sad people that think its ok to comment and put someones name out there that im sure you know nothing about, i pray that the lord forgives you for your slander. Oh wait maybe i need to explain what that is to you simple minded fks. But i wont, look it up. Oh and just so you all dont have to wonder who i am and why i have a right to say something, nathaniel is my baby brother, he is not committing statutory rape because he and his girlfriend have not done anything more than hold hands. Either her parents or ours are always in the general vacinity when they are together and those are just the rare moments when they are not sitting in church with tons of witnesses. I was 15 when i was raped by a 19 year old neighbor, no one would do anything because i didnt have proof. The mental case beat me to the point i couldnt see hear or speak. This mfer was a pedofile, he was a rapist. Nathaniel is just a young VIRGIN that is looking for somewhere to fit in and someone to spend time with. In his life god is first so the prospect of him trying to do anything with his girlfriend is close to nil. So get your facts straight and if you have anything else to say, say it straight to me. Im from carrollton, i will find you, probably already know who you or your big bros and sis are, you wanna talk big and bad, pretend your an adult with adult opinions lets see if you can hang with a big dog thats been there and done that. Dont be scared
Omg

Frankfort, KY

#17 Feb 2, 2013
gfo wrote:
To all you sad people that think its ok to comment and put someones name out there that im sure you know nothing about, i pray that the lord forgives you for your slander. Oh wait maybe i need to explain what that is to you simple minded fks. But i wont, look it up. Oh and just so you all dont have to wonder who i am and why i have a right to say something, nathaniel is my baby brother, he is not committing statutory rape because he and his girlfriend have not done anything more than hold hands. Either her parents or ours are always in the general vacinity when they are together and those are just the rare moments when they are not sitting in church with tons of witnesses. I was 15 when i was raped by a 19 year old neighbor, no one would do anything because i didnt have proof. The mental case beat me to the point i couldnt see hear or speak. This mfer was a pedofile, he was a rapist. Nathaniel is just a young VIRGIN that is looking for somewhere to fit in and someone to spend time with. In his life god is first so the prospect of him trying to do anything with his girlfriend is close to nil. So get your facts straight and if you have anything else to say, say it straight to me. Im from carrollton, i will find you, probably already know who you or your big bros and sis are, you wanna talk big and bad, pretend your an adult with adult opinions lets see if you can hang with a big dog thats been there and done that. Dont be scared
---What kind of ignorant hick are you? What in the hell is wrong with this Nathaniel idiot? Why doesnt he leave the kids be and date someone his own age? Sounds to me like he is chlid mo probably needs to be locked up 15 get you 20
Kilroy

Frankfort, KY

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Nathaniel needs to get off his moms tit and man-up Grown men dont mess with 15 yr old girls That shit aint right if that girl had any parents they would put it to end
wth

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
@$$clown... I am 16... I am FEMALE... I'm not a child. I am a young lady that can make informed decisions- SAYS KENTUCKY STATE LAW! Call a lawyer if you'd like. The age of consent is 16 in the state of KY. I can drive of the road with other peoples LIVES IN MY HAND but I can't chose who I can hold hands with on a date?? I finished high school early and I started nursing school in January. I can give critical drugsto people- but I'm a child? I can legally work 40 hrs a week- but I'm a child? Some people need to look at the whole picture. I am not a "perv" and neither is my 24 year old boyfriend who is also in nursing school with me. At this point we are peers. The reason teen "children" are such @$$clowns today is because everyone wants to treat them like "children"... Watch one commit murder and see how fast they are tried as an adult...
You are still a child, whether you acknowledge it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drug spots in carrollton that need busted 25 min Jennifer Kelley 11
replacing sheriff 33 min South 5
tim north 41 min insider 6
Where's Jamie Kinman hiding at 1 hr Local person 64
Diana "moustache" Birch 2 hr 40 Cal 9
Joe Courtny 3 hr Yep 1
bobby lee westrick 3 hr knows 15
News KSP investigating Carroll Co. sheriff who's now... Sun billy bob 115

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages