Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 16, 2011
i know where he is hes with my sister they just had a little boy
straight talk

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2011
joseph cobb wrote:
i know where he is hes with my sister they just had a little boy
Maybe he should have considered taking care of the child he had first instead of going out and creating a new one. What's he going to do when the "NEW" wears of of this one? Abandon it also?
Lindzkc

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Jun 18, 2011
think he lives in bedford last thing i knew
Family

United States

#5 Jun 19, 2011
He takes care of his kids thank you. His ex is the one you need to speak with. She likes drama and doesn't like for him to see his other children. He pays his child support and cares for his children. Thank you!!!
Rickey Rose

Niles, IL

#6 Jun 23, 2011
Straight Talk should man up & put ur real name on here. I live at 442 Hwy. 42 West in P-Ville. I don’t hide behind a screen name & I ain't hard to find!
the whopper

Buckner, KY

#8 Jun 28, 2011
he is a wonderful person so dont be talkin shit cause i go way back with him
loser

Louisville, KY

#9 Jul 6, 2011
sounds like a real loser if yu ask me
Jack Of All Trades

Niles, IL

#10 Jul 7, 2011
loser wrote:
sounds like a real loser if yu ask me
nobody asked u. LOL
Rickey Rose

Niles, IL

#11 Jul 7, 2011
Yeah loser. Ur a bitch! I'll give u $50 to come to my house & say it to my face. My address is posted on here. Show up or shut up!
loser

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 7, 2011
not wasting my time drivin that far dont know you personally just saying if what they say is true that you got kids and dont take care of them then well you figure it out dont really care
tosha

Tinley Park, IL

#13 Oct 11, 2011
Every body gots problems so stop h8n.
lol

Newport, KY

#14 Jun 8, 2013
Tosha if u knew him u would know how to spell his name Rickey as far as the whopper get a life ur married he only fucked u get back at his ex ppl always starts this shit but have no idea this man has a family which he loves very much he does not care who is or was looking for him he moved on from past his life is great his lady has giving him everything he ever asked for in a women he is only with her their kids and family has grown so much no hoes can come between what they got so leave them alone if he wanted talk to u all he wouldn't have changed his number also he would have answer u on here swers hoes don't give up he isn't going no where haven't u seen that in last three yrs which a wedding is being planed for marriage I see them come in and eat its a picture perfect moment as a family
april cobb

Franklin, IN

#15 Jun 15, 2013
straight talk wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe he should have considered taking care of the child he had first instead of going out and creating a new one. What's he going to do when the "NEW" wears of of this one? Abandon it also?
listen my husband just said that he was with his sister and the person looking is a friend from the past they didnt need u to get on her and run ur mouth so go on some place else crying bc no ones cares
Lmao

Newport, KY

#16 Jun 16, 2013
april cobb wrote:
<quoted text>listen my husband just said that he was with his sister and the person looking is a friend from the past they didnt need u to get on her and run ur mouth so go on some place else crying bc no ones cares
Are you still talking after your name has been all over this sight I would stick my head between my legs with emberrassment run the other way and shut the hell up dumbass
All of them

Newport, KY

#19 Jul 30, 2013
Wow Rickey and Felicia is to good to be on this site
hi april

Indianapolis, IN

#20 Jul 31, 2013
april cobb wrote:
<quoted text>listen my husband just said that he was with his sister and the person looking is a friend from the past they didnt need u to get on her and run ur mouth so go on some place else crying bc no ones cares
Are you the April from Sanders? I used to think you had a sweet ass back then. Just sayn :)
mad as bitch

Indianapolis, IN

#21 Aug 2, 2013
hi april wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the April from Sanders? I used to think you had a sweet ass back then. Just sayn :)
no it isn't the same April so why don't you people alife
babygirl

United States

#22 Aug 18, 2015
he is a good guy if you have nothing else better to do besides talk bulshit about every one else then grow the up and stay out of rickeys and Felicia business keep there names out your mouth he takes good care of all his kids so back off
big brandon

United States

#23 Aug 20, 2015
babygirl wrote:
he is a good guy if you have nothing else better to do besides talk bulshit about every one else then grow the up and stay out of rickeys and Felicia business keep there names out your mouth he takes good care of all his kids so back off
You have no room to talk about taking care of kids Myra smith .All you want to do is chase a cock or try to lick some crack hoes cooch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Sheriff Kinman news (Nov '14) 3 min Joey 55
what really happend to them?? 2 hr Kris 7
Jeffrey Brent 7 hr Intheknow 23
Jessica Sanders "Carlton" & husband 19 hr Crestwood observer 17
Walmart.....Too Hot 22 hr Whatever 10
carrollton jail Tue Non-law breaker 21
Kinman Chevrolet Tue Mike 14

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance