Michael Marksberry
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
YeYeYeYew

Chicago, IL

#1 Dec 26, 2011
wat does evry one think of him??? who is he an wat kinda person is he????
NUNYABIDNESS

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Feb 19, 2012
He is a bum! He has kids and makes no effort to see them! He lives off those around him and has no job! He is a sorry excuse for a human being along with the rest of his sorry ass family.
mlw

Fort Thomas, KY

#3 Feb 19, 2012
He has a nice tool, but way too quick in the saddle if you get my drift. Not the type of guy to be in public with, but nice to have when nothing else is available.
bitter sweet

Louisville, KY

#4 Feb 20, 2012
I know he use to be really f*cking hot in school! Don't know about now haven't seen him in ages.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Are you talking about the Michael Marksberry who moved years ago?
april cobb

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 25, 2012
Hey michael is my son and I am not a loser and neither is he . The best thing u all can do is keep ur mouth shut. It obvisous that he turned a few of u down. Bc he is with a good girl. And he is happy so if u can't be happy urself and u have to run ur mouths to bring some one down then that's on u. We have lives so get one for urselves
Falishaaynn

United States

#7 Mar 27, 2012
Yea Michael is a really good Guy so I don't know why y'all talking shit about him I've known him and his family my whole life I love them even though his momma hates me now but there is no need to talk about Michael
april cobb

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 15, 2012
i dont hate u falisha
SERIOUSLY

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Apr 15, 2012
If it's the same guy I'm thinking you're talking about I don't think he's so bad. Kinda bad at procrastinating but other than that, good guy. And yes, he's with a great girl!
noneya

Whiting, IN

#10 Apr 18, 2012
Mike is a good guy...but its funny how anyone who's name is on this site is automatically called a piece a sh*t...get a life people
falishaellis

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2012
april cobb wrote:
i dont hate u falisha
then why did u push me up against dj's wall out side and said u was going to kill me and why do u still have me blocked on Facebook u don't have to worry about me anymore I'm back with Billy and living in Arkansas now

Since: Sep 12

West Mansfield, OH

#13 Sep 8, 2012
all you people on here talking crap are stupid. michael is a great fn guy. you must not really kno him.he is sweet and caring with a good damn personality. you guys need to grow up for real. get a damn life and stop worrying about everyone else. you must be bored with your own damn lives to be on here talking about him!!!!!!!!!
april cobb

Fort Thomas, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2012
for one Michael does have a job and its his stupid ex that won't let him see his kids or me so before you all run your f****** c*** suckers step up and come say it to our faces and i bet you won't
Art

United States

#15 Sep 16, 2012
what a lady you are April
april cobb

Fort Thomas, KY

#16 Sep 18, 2012
never said i was and never will be
Ha Ha

Newport, KY

#17 Sep 19, 2012
falishaellis wrote:
<quoted text>then why did u push me up against dj's wall out side and said u was going to kill me and why do u still have me blocked on Facebook u don't have to worry about me anymore I'm back with Billy and living in Arkansas now
Lol why? cause she is a nasty nasty I don't even wanna call that thing a lady you should of went and pressed charges on her nasty ass or beat her herpey looking ass.
april cobb

Fort Thomas, KY

#19 Sep 19, 2012
who is nasty ha ha put ur real name on here but if u are talking about falisha hun it wasn't anything to do with that its bigger then that
wow

Stockholm, Sweden

#20 Nov 7, 2012
is that all you guys know how to do is sit behind a computer screen and talk sh** about someone you dont even know anything about..... put your real name on there and stop being such an a**.
mushustepuphoes

United States

#21 Aug 29, 2016
Well lol anyone who knows me knows where I work and been there five years bit** ass mfs... so come say some s*** to my face.... bet ya won't and if ya do I'd be more than happy to f*** someone up
Barney

United States

#22 Aug 29, 2016
april cobb wrote:
never said i was and never will be
it's understood,anyone reading your post can grasp that...never will be!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O'Charlies coming to Carrollton 1 hr Yup 8
McDonalds 1 hr Yup 15
Jessica Doll 1 1 hr Yup 10
Tonya & Lenoard Dodson 2 hr facts 12
looking 3 hr jess 3
Cynthia Lynn (Murphy Gas Station) 3 hr Oh snap 2
Youth Center 4 hr Harley-quin 6
Carroll county detention center (Jun '16) 18 hr Anne Frank 24

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web