Richmond, KY

#44 Jul 18, 2012
drama
Lol

Chicago, IL

#45 Jul 20, 2012
GEO wrote:
What happened to Becky and Bob???
Becky has gone to rehab, I hope she can stick it out!!! All the support and love goes out to Becky and her family
Shawn B

United States

#46 Jul 24, 2012
I happen to know katie and she is a sweet and very beautiful girl so to the people trashing on her is just jealous for real every time I see her she is just beautiful and if u all ever see her ud think the same real talk , late!
Winnie

Fort Thomas, KY

#47 Jul 24, 2012
Katie is a rat!! I know for a fact
lololol

Newport, KY

#48 Jul 24, 2012
sluuuuttttt lol
so sad

United States

#49 Sep 3, 2012
This bitch uses every guy she gets with her newest victim is tony works. Such a sweet guy doesn't know he's gettin taken for. This bitch is terrible
helluuur

United States

#50 Sep 3, 2012
Dont do illegal shit, and you wont have to worry about getting told on! She isnt trash! You are!!!!!! Dumbfu*ks!
SmokedGoat

United States

#51 Sep 5, 2012
Bahahaha.....i took her home with me after we started dating and then she disappeared to go on a "joy ride" for 40 minutes with some guy she never met. Yup....real classy their lol. And then tries to say "nothing happened we never even left the parking lot" after i watched em pull up.
so sad

United States

#52 Sep 6, 2012
helluuur wrote:
Dont do illegal shit, and you wont have to worry about getting told on! She isnt trash! You are!!!!!! Dumbfu*ks!

Your retarded I wasn't talkin about drugs DUMBASS. shes just using him for his money like she has everyone else she's been with

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wish I could sell my ding dong for some $$$$$$$ 31 min Just saying 5
Construction 49 min Hello 2
New Business 1 hr kate 1
Susie brent 1 hr Team Michael 14
Shaw, heck naw 3 hr Uninformed bystander 2
Mitchell Tharp 5 hr Freddy kruger 5
Zac and Taylor of 5th street 10 hr c-town 3

Carrollton Jobs

Personal Finance

Carrollton Mortgages