Mmk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Carrollton Christian church. 310 5th street.
tag im it.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

justme wrote:
Where can i find one at
go to aa.org . Also check out NA meetings. They are awesome.
justme

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Thank you very much
tag im it.

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

justme wrote:
Thank you very much
no problem. Sobriety is awesome. Good luck. If you need to talk... Doug217@gmail.com
Jane

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Does anyone know if there are any Al Anon groups near carrollton. I don't get off work till 6 pm and my only day off is Sunday. If anyone can get me some information I would be thankful.

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Meetings . I-IA, NS 1031 ... Thursday - 6:00 PM 680 Carlisle St., Carrollton . STARTUP: 7Pm Hills Church. However if you contact any church in town, they should have information available for you. Alot of the larger church's, also often have pastors that have one on one counsling available. Good luck.
dougalicous

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

listen2urheart wrote:
Meetings . I-IA, NS 1031 ... Thursday - 6:00 PM 680 Carlisle St., Carrollton . STARTUP: 7Pm Hills Church. However if you contact any church in town, they should have information available for you. Alot of the larger church's, also often have pastors that have one on one counsling available. Good luck.
preachers who have never drank cannot ever understand what addiction is like. Please find a paster who is a recovered alcoholic.. One who isn't is like a catholic priest who is offering marriage counseling but has never been married.
Jane

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Thanks! I will try and get there.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

dougalicous wrote:
<quoted text>
preachers who have never drank cannot ever understand what addiction is like. Please find a paster who is a recovered alcoholic.. One who isn't is like a catholic priest who is offering marriage counseling but has never been married.
A "Pastor" gives biblical counselling, Why would he need to be an alchoholic, in order to help her in dealing with anothers addictions? Someone that is religious or a believes in God, may feel more comfortable in a private seting. As a priest will also give biblical advice on marriages, I do believe, they know the bibles well enough to help, your comment is like saying, "Don't' See a therapists, unless they, we're a drug addict or alcholic first," As far as empathy or sympathy goes, that is when you need others that have lived with addicts. Jane, if you need someone to talk with, let me know.
Jane

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

A "Pastor" gives biblical counselling, Why would he need to be an alchoholic, in order to help her in dealing with anothers addictions? Someone that is religious or a believes in God, may feel more comfortable in a private seting. As a priest will also give biblical advice on marriages, I do believe, they know the bibles well enough to help, your comment is like saying, "Don't' See a therapists, unless they, we're a drug addict or alcholic first," As far as empathy or sympathy goes, that is when you need others that have lived with addicts. Jane, if you need someone to talk with, let me know. I just need someone to talk to, to help me learn to deal with a drunk husband. A husband I love very much but not sure if it is good for me to stay anymore. Thanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Jane, Go to google and make a g-mail account with out your personal information. Then post me your email. And I will contact you, through that EMAIL.
oh yeah

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

There is one in Crestwood, ky on Saturday night

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Carrollton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Carrollton