Fort Worth, TX

#43 Aug 29, 2012
Missing this girl so bad. Talk to me
WTF

United States

#45 Sep 4, 2012
tell me wrote:
I wanna no how I can talk to this girl? She is so fuckin hot
what the f*** stop calling my phone and texting me I'm not back with my husband. But I do have a boy friend and no I don't work that's none of your business so stop this is bull shit.
BRAD

United States

#46 Sep 19, 2012
GIRL come on talk to me. YES I know you have a boyfriend. You are so beautiful I may not be able to give you what he does. But I could rap you in my arms and never let you go. I'm only asking you for dinner think about this and let me know. You could me be ever mans dream.
IWanna

Covington, KY

#47 Sep 28, 2012
Where is she now
BESTFRIEND

Monroe, MI

#48 Sep 29, 2012
IWanna wrote:
Where is she now
she is still living in her apartment. But is in nursing school. She is leaving for vacation in about two weeks. Divorce is hitting her really hard.
girlfriend

Covington, KY

#49 Sep 30, 2012
she is my girl
nope

United States

#50 Oct 1, 2012
girlfriend wrote:
she is my girl
I want her I'm gonna take her. UMMMMM.nice little ass on her.
75under

Orlando, FL

#51 Oct 1, 2012
nope wrote:
<quoted text> I want her I'm gonna take her. UMMMMM.nice little ass on her.
omfg I no this girl y'all don't no shit about her we have been for almost a year. So Yes she is a hottie but sorry .
summer

Newport, KY

#52 Oct 20, 2012
First of all i pray to god these arent post made by actual men!!for real yall sound like a bunch of pathetic desperate losers. 2nd of all is this the same "lil mary"from georgetown that is in another thread on topix because she was screwing nasty ass shannon mcallister while he was still married?that in itself says it [email protected]!!id say she started this thread herself for the attention.bahahaha skank loser!!
jack mehoff

Lexington, KY

#53 Oct 20, 2012
jack mehoff nerds
weirdos

Newport, KY

#54 Oct 20, 2012
over it wrote:
What's with this Craig girl that keeps spitting out kids going off on FB about she's tired of people asking about her kid. They are all drama starters when you post asking for prayers people automatically think something is wrong but she gets piss.d when you ask Grow up little girl you have to kids to raise .Quit acting like a drama queen
areu talkin bout "lil mary" still.im confused.is her last name craig??>??
sad

Overland Park, KS

#55 Oct 20, 2012
Who is starting all this shit? My name is MELISSA and I'm a very best friend of her. And she know nothing about this post. This is a very good girl for ppl to say things about nobody from here even no her. She has only been here 4 times. And yes what happened almost took her life so don't start shit when u no nothing about.
sad

Overland Park, KS

#56 Oct 20, 2012
summer wrote:
First of all i pray to god these arent post made by actual men!!for real yall sound like a bunch of pathetic desperate losers. 2nd of all is this the same "lil mary"from georgetown that is in another thread on topix because she was screwing nasty ass shannon mcallister while he was still married?that in itself says it [email protected]!!id say she started this thread herself for the attention.bahahaha skank loser!!
wait are yall talking bout the same girl lilmary she is short blonde hair very dark totto on her left shoulder nose pirce the girl that was here at the tail gate part. Don't think she would have fucked Shannon mcallister. She has been single for over a year. Very nice and quite shy girl.@ totto on right leg?
whhhoorree

Haslet, TX

#57 Oct 20, 2012
All i got was a itcky crotch
married

Overland Park, KS

#58 Oct 21, 2012
Friend .....no for a fact he was not with AMY at the time he was with her. What does this matter now that was a very long time ago. Sounds like ever body is a hater on SHANNON. Mary is in no way of a bad girl. She don't read this shit. So you all can talk trash all you want. DON'T NO THE GUY SHANNON but hope he knows!!!!!!!!!!

Overland Park, KS

#59 Oct 21, 2012
whhhoorree wrote:
All i got was a itcky crotch
what do all u girls wanna no. Don't Even no the girls last name. Has SHANNON made u mad? Trash talk is what's best here in this town.
Mary-Shannon

Haslet, TX

#60 Oct 21, 2012
Mary Mary quite contrary please shave the puss cuz it so dam hairy
Shannon Shannon he the man he beat yo woman like no man can
jesse

Newport, KY

#61 Oct 21, 2012
married wrote:
Friend .....no for a fact he was not with AMY at the time he was with her. What does this matter now that was a very long time ago. Sounds like ever body is a hater on SHANNON. Mary is in no way of a bad girl. She don't read this shit. So you all can talk trash all you want. DON'T NO THE GUY SHANNON but hope he knows!!!!!!!!!!
Really?what a moron-u dont know shannon but know for a FACT he wasnt married to amy when he was screwing skank girl??? oh wait...is that u chester???lmfao nice of ya to get on here as a poser like always shannon.
stuff

Overland Park, KS

#62 Oct 21, 2012
SHANE.!!!!!! Very true beats on women and that was thing ...BUT yes it's all over SHANNON IS rocking up these girls ...please beware in no way he is GOD'S gift to women ...DO U remember me SHANNON? SHANE
MY GIRL

Overland Park, KS

#63 Oct 21, 2012
Mary-Shannon wrote:
Mary Mary quite contrary please shave the puss cuz it so dam hairy
Shannon Shannon he the man he beat yo woman like no man can
HONEY BUNS my girl has no hair. Save your breath sweetie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Rob Adams 4 hr Trobba 4
Nick Marsh 5 hr Scotty Meadows 2
West end of town 5 hr usvet 23
Dow Corning closing September 6th 6 hr Firewatcher 5
tyler tuttle 11 hr Thehonestone 36
Sheriff office investigation (Apr '14) 16 hr Da truth 269
Samantha r beach Wed Cass 6

Carrollton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance