truth

Des Plaines, IL

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Just wanted to tell the mother of my mans baby. He is only getting close to her, so we can get our little girl. Well bitch you need know it wont be long you have her. You see who won this weekend. So get use to it and see how long his few hours he spends with his dauthter(if she is his). He cant stand ur nasty ass. Enjoy her why you have her. He tells me everything. And the future dont include U! I use to feel sorry for you but not anyy more.
See ya wouldnt wanna be you
Anonymous

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2012
D-Rama , wow !
seen it ALL

Eminence, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
"see who won this weekend"....you "truth" have a lot of growing up to do. Relationships and a child caught in the middle being tugged both ways is NOT A GAME!! Some of you people are pathetic!!
Huh

Sadorus, IL

#4 Nov 15, 2012
Kalvin ray smith?
Dani

Sadorus, IL

#5 Nov 15, 2012
truth wrote:
Just wanted to tell the mother of my mans baby. He is only getting close to her, so we can get our little girl. Well bitch you need know it wont be long you have her. You see who won this weekend. So get use to it and see how long his few hours he spends with his dauthter(if she is his). He cant stand ur nasty ass. Enjoy her why you have her. He tells me everything. And the future dont include U! I use to feel sorry for you but not anyy more.
See ya wouldnt wanna be you
Your pathetic
Autumn Darrell

Carrollton, KY

#6 Nov 15, 2012
For one she is his have you not seen her she looks just like him... And for two good luck on trying to take my daughter away from me. Cause it ain't going to happen. Why don't you put your real name instead of hiding behind truth. Good i'm glad you won this weekend atleast i know your more important than his daughter. I am a dang good mom i do a hell of a job taking care of her. She has a roof over her head and has everything she needs. If you guys want a baby so bad have your own cuz you will never get my daughter! And thats a promise. She aint your little girl... Fuck both of you guys for real i dont care and aint worried bout either one of ya. I'll take care of this shit promise on that.... SO BUH BYE:)
Brittany

Chicago, IL

#7 Nov 15, 2012
She is his baby she looks like him 100000000% & my sister is a dang good mom an if you think your going to take her baby you need to wake the hell up cause it'll never happen, autie babygirl don sweat dem haterz your da best mommy ever an they jus jealous cause you got a beautiful daughter an they want her an cant have her. I love you sissy screw em they all need to grow up an get a life an stop tryin to be you cause they never will be an they will never have what you do. Stay strong
RAY

Carrollton, KY

#8 Nov 15, 2012
why can't people keep my mine and my brother's names out of their mouths are you guys really that jealous of our lives you have to try an ruin our lives by talking shit like a little grade school kid if you guys got something to say come say it to my face and we'll handle business like real adults and for who ever posted this stupid ass drama starting message just remember it's a small town and i will find out who did it and when i do your best bet is to be long gone because i'm going to show you who is really going to win and autumn i told you to stay off this stupid ass site it is nothing but drama i don't know why you keep getting on guess because that's what you thrive on like everyone else and for you to even think i'm going to try and take kali from you is just rediculous think like an adult for once not a child and fuck you right back thanks for showing your true colors and all of you drama starting pieces of shit need to get a life and stop trying to live in mine it's pathetic for real. start packing your shit truth and finding a new state to live in because i will figure out who are and when i do it's all but over with then.
Huh

Sadorus, IL

#9 Nov 15, 2012
RAY wrote:
why can't people keep my mine and my brother's names out of their mouths are you guys really that jealous of our lives you have to try an ruin our lives by talking shit like a little grade school kid if you guys got something to say come say it to my face and we'll handle business like real adults and for who ever posted this stupid ass drama starting message just remember it's a small town and i will find out who did it and when i do your best bet is to be long gone because i'm going to show you who is really going to win and autumn i told you to stay off this stupid ass site it is nothing but drama i don't know why you keep getting on guess because that's what you thrive on like everyone else and for you to even think i'm going to try and take kali from you is just rediculous think like an adult for once not a child and fuck you right back thanks for showing your true colors and all of you drama starting pieces of shit need to get a life and stop trying to live in mine it's pathetic for real. start packing your shit truth and finding a new state to live in because i will figure out who are and when i do it's all but over with then.
Well said...
Hilarious

Brookfield, WI

#10 Nov 16, 2012
What a bunch of idiots Autumn don't let these retards get you down you are a good mommy and will be i can already tell. You can do it on your own also i know you can. Screw them and ray to. You deserve only the best your beautiful inside and out. And if ray don't see that it's his loss on you and your daughter. I love you Autumn and we don't talk much anymore but you are a great women.
Autumn Darrell

Carrollton, KY

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
What a bunch of idiots Autumn don't let these retards get you down you are a good mommy and will be i can already tell. You can do it on your own also i know you can. Screw them and ray to. You deserve only the best your beautiful inside and out. And if ray don't see that it's his loss on you and your daughter. I love you Autumn and we don't talk much anymore but you are a great women.
its all stupid drama ray is right i shouldnt even pay attention to anything anyone says on this stupid site... But thank you tho i think i am doing a damn good job takin care of my daughter... But i wish i new who this was lol if yu dont wanna put ur name give me a hint?
Dani

Chicago, IL

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Autumn you are a great mommy. Don't worry about this website it's here just to bring people down with all the negativity. Ray is right as far as this site goes. But I know u all to well and will stand up for yourself an how you feel lol I love you let the jealous biotchs keep hating!
Autumn Darrell

United States

#13 Nov 16, 2012
I LOVE YOU too:)
autumn darrell

United States

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Hilarious wrote:
who is this? And thank you :)
An Old Friend

United States

#15 Feb 7, 2013
First off i want to start by saying you have a very brautiful daughter and you are a wonderful mother! Second i wanna say don't listen to anything them ignorant people has to say they are just jealous. I am very shocked at baby daddy i thought for sure he would step up to the plate more than he has. He dont know what he is missing out on he worries to much about partying and girls when he has someone that luvs him more than anything as long as i have known you you have been crazy about him i hope and pray he opens his eyrs before it is too late. You are very pretty and a very cool chixk i miss us hangin out we should hang out sooon i live you girl stay strong just remember it is his loss maybe he will realize what he has before someone else scoops you up:))
Emilyyy

Lexington, KY

#16 Feb 9, 2013
Wow, I left town in may & this drama shit still hasn't stopped.
tiff

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 9, 2013
U really thought it would? Not in this town... Sadly... Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carrollton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Ari son of Anarchy 153,937
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Hmmmmmmm 5,331
Mikey wood? anyone know him 15 min girlyboo 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr stick a fork in it 81,641
dollar tree (Aug '13) 2 hr Alma 17
the music thread (Mar '12) 16 hr Musikologist 33
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 21 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
•••
Carrollton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Carrollton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Carrollton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••